SDP to campaign on immigration and foreign worker issues for upcoming

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/p...l-election

Good for him, support. Take on policies that have a real impact on average Singaporeans.
Hope he gets voted in  Gesti-109

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

SDP to campaign on immigration and foreign worker issues for upcoming general election

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/p...l-election

Immigration is necessary for SG. Other countries have point system to determine what kind of people they want to let in. But in SG I'm not sure how they do it.
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

hope Dr Chee can voted into parliament and wake up all the sleeping jlb MPs.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

Many Singaporeans are not able to overcome the pap character assassination of CSJ.

Recently the pap controlled media is used to attack LHY ....

If you look at the whole saga carefully LHY is a victim. He and his sister tried to stop LHL from violating the wishes of LKY. Yuen they use the state media to destroy them and make the look bad.

Any man who dare stand up for his principles in Singaoore will be crushed ....the only principle is.money and economics in a plutocratic state.

Leaders poison the minds of citizens for their own purpose ....

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(12-05-2024, 10:39 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Many Singaporeans are not able to overcome the pap character assassination of CSJ.

There's no character assassination lah. It's what he did to Chaim see tong. Showed his true colours.

(12-05-2024, 10:43 AM)winbig Wrote:  There's no character assassination lah. It's what he did to Chaim see tong. Showed his true colours.

Where did you read about "what he did to Chiam See Tong?".

Do you know many of the SDP members at that time couldn't stand Chiam at all....Chee was a reluctant party in this whole thing. The media play it as a traitor story but most of the members of SDP would have left if Chiam stayed on.

Alot of things told by the media about Chee js one sided because the media is controlled by the PAP.

Just like now they decided to attack LHY and his wife who is daughter of respected economist ...

[Image: krAScOE.jpeg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(12-05-2024, 10:49 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Where did you read about "what he did to Chiam See Tong?".

Do you know many of the SDP members at that time couldn't stand Chiam at all....Chee was a reluctant party in this whole thing. The media play it as a traitor story but most of the members of SDP would have left if Chiam stayed on.

Alot of things told by the media about Chee js one sided because the media is controlled by the PAP.

Just like now they decided to attack LHY and his wife who is daughter of respected economist ...

[Image: krAScOE.jpeg]

you are right on this.

take a look at the newspapers when they reported CSJ with photo showing his very ugly expression vs PAP MPs/candidates.  All with sweet smile and humble looking.

SGP medias not under control me really worry.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

These are not new issues been talked to death for years. But past election results show most voters don't mind so they get the govt they vote for. Will this change upcoming? Hmmmm I hope to see Tanjong Pagar GRC fall though and get rid of that politician who called ppl xia sway.