SERIOUSLY, anyone ever seen your dead loved ones coming back home?

(02-05-2022, 08:41 AM)keys Wrote:  7 days after the passing of love ones , the spirit wil come home

my dogs will howl non stop. when the spirits reach home, the dog will stop howling and they are very happy to see them , if it is not a member of the pack ,if come too close they will growl to protect the pack

Happen to me 2 times , my mom and my neighbours mom...my negihbour mom i saw the spectre, my rotweiters growl fiercely when she came too close

Then the other 7s got come back or not?

7 x7 got come back or not?

(02-05-2022, 03:26 AM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  My old ah-kong died many years ago.
My 3yrs+ son dreamt, ahkong eating chicken.
And in the dream. I still in my Angel head.

My father died many years.
Recently dreamt about him.
And in the dream, I still don't know he has died.

Actually it is not fair for some to know that 7 day, or 49 day or whatever 7 that the soul of the body of your loved ones will come home and that most do not know

I'm sure majority do not follow this Tibetan Buddhism belief of 49 days

So if it is true, then how come so many do not know this as a generational fact?

(02-05-2022, 05:27 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Then the other 7s got come back or not?

7 days come back, my 3yrs son says by indicate  Confused

(02-05-2022, 05:39 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Actually it is not fair for some to know that 7 day, or 49 day or whatever 7 that the soul of the body of your loved ones will come home and that most do not know

I'm sure majority do not follow this Tibetan Buddhism belief of 49 days

So if it is true, then how come so many do not know this as a generational fact?
Indication.....ahhong eating chicken.... Bigeyes

https://www.mewatch.sg/watch/Incredible-...-Day-38214

Real life experience of 7th day

(02-05-2022, 05:27 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Then the other 7s got come back or not?

no idea bec i dont have any dogs since then, so if they come back i have no idea

Anyone else with dead loved ones coming home?

This is very good explanation of the bardo (what the 中阴身 undergoes).

https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/88418536
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post

(01-05-2022, 11:02 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  What are the signs of such a thing happening? Is there any obvious signs that it is your own loved ones and not someone or something else?

He / she will come in a form of insects, that very seldom see before...usually dont chase them out but leave them alone.
He / she is here to have a last look before he / she leave the world to neither world.

[+] 1 user Likes Hfourhappy's post

big moth usually...

sometimes they come while you sleeping....

another thing need to be take note of.
that is the smell of that person.
you will know the smell when suddenly you smell it...means he / she is beside you or around you.

(01-05-2022, 11:20 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  When my father passed away, we had the wake at the hdb void deck. I kept vigil on the last night and a black cat walked past. I looked at it and it looked at me for some time. I'm still thinking if that was my dad.

Can you write "father"?

Don't dad here dad there to act cute.

Anyway, animals have a certain "sense" with which they can pick up certain vibes.  The reason why the cat looked at you for a long time is because it sensed your fear.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(05-05-2022, 09:46 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  another thing need to be take note of.
that is the smell of that person.
you will know the smell when suddenly you smell it...means he / she is beside you or around you.

I am sure we can all smell your fart everywhere....

(05-05-2022, 09:42 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  He / she will come in a form of insects, that very seldom see before...usually dont chase them out but leave them alone.
He / she is here to have a last look before he / she leave the world to neither world.

Where is neither world ah>   Rotfl

(02-05-2022, 06:47 PM)Harry Lee Wrote:  https://www.mewatch.sg/watch/Incredible-...-Day-38214

Real life experience of 7th day
Oldman spirit stayed in the house for 49 days cos stupid son didn't burn a house during funeral

(06-05-2022, 01:21 AM)Harry Lee Wrote:  Oldman spirit stayed in the house for 49 days cos stupid son didn't burn a house during funeral

Honestly speaking no people will claim " he/she want this and that so call burn for them "

Just like burning paper, there are some story on it too.

Literally is a person think of an idea to earn money so put his wife who still alive inside the coffin claim his wife RIP than he burn papers for her suddenly she wake up.

There are many theories on it.

In buddhism, in fact never burn any papers , etc . At most Joss sticks. Even so call " burn paper " is just min not much which like taoism whereby they burn a lot. Is all depend that person into which one. etc faith.

(02-05-2022, 05:36 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  My father died many years.
Recently dreamt about him.
And in the dream, I still don't know he has died.

(02-05-2022, 05:38 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  My 3yrs+ son dreamt, ahkong eating chicken.

And in the dream. I still in my Angel head

I died not write this...
Not sure why it is under my name...
I will report this issue to the moderator...
Kind of strange.
Some trouble makers probably doing cut and paste.

(06-05-2022, 01:21 AM)Harry Lee Wrote:  Oldman spirit stayed in the house for 49 days cos stupid son didn't burn a house during funeral

This story is so absurd that it defies sanity

Only a siao lang can think of such a ridiculous story and make it into a film, WTF!

(01-05-2022, 11:06 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  If you see a moth or some insects nvr see before...
Don't chase it away...

The priest told my aunt not to disturb any insect that went into the house on the 49th day after my grandpa’s death.
On the 49th day a dragonfly flew into the bedrooms, kitchen and eventually settled on the altar for some hours. The next morning it was gone.
[+] 1 user Likes Ichigo's post

Hfourhappy Wrote:  
My old ah-kong died many years ago.
My 3yrs+ son dreamt, ahkong eating chicken.
And in the dream. I still in my [Image: angel.png] head.

Hi Moderator

Kindly please investigate #32 (attached my quote).
I did not post such post and someone changed it.

Thanks.

H4H