SG Talk Basic_Strategy is actually Edmwer MikeDirnt78 from Hardwarezone.

(13-03-2023, 11:13 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  When the gaymao anyhow throw darts and hope something sticks.

You are back from eating angmo banana? Any new tongue techniques self explored so far?

(13-03-2023, 11:02 PM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  Because you fail to realise that bad faith actors/trolls/assholes online aren't those things because they are of a certain nationality or other. 

Your go-to attack against what you perceive to be "message massaging/censorship" within the forum on certain topics is just "must be because there is foreign influence from foreigners infiltrating into SG forums". 

But given how Sinkies have the propensity to pwn Sinkies otherwise at night cannot sleep, it is far more likely that it's Sinkies reporting on Sinkies in that cesspool simply because they are losers IRL who throw grenades and hidden knives online to stir chaos and watch everybody burn online. 

You bitch about how Malaysians are infiltrating EDMW and shutting down anything to do with JHKs and Malaysians. But how many EDMW cesspool trolls also have presence on Lowyat? You can do to others, others cannot do to you? 

THAT is why you got infracted. And you frankly deserve it. Just guai guai hide here and JJWW about a shithole that doesn't even want you back. Because you have no real life to live that's any better than your life on the Internet.

p.s. before you bitch about bias in SG online forum censorship in favour of certain nationalities or individuals, please remember that ultimately the biggest censor and power in SG is the PAP government. SPH admins and mods answer to the PAP, SPF, MHA, and Shanmugam.

don't jjww so much when you don't even dare to tell people your hwz nick

(14-03-2023, 12:26 AM)noobmaster Wrote:  don't jjww so much when you don't even dare to tell people your hwz nick

Tell for what? Why must I give up my anonymity on here by saying who I am somewhere else simply because you want me to? 

If you cannot face the issue objectively then don't blame others for playing the man and dancing on your EDMW grave. 

Not happy? Report mods report police la see I scared or not. 

[Image: 2knl.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Basic_Strategy's post