SG man earning $2.8K/mth feels burnout and depressed, wonders if he can even survive

https://theindependent.sg/spore-man-earn...n-survive/
[+] 1 user Likes Ichigo's post

Only one man is complaining out of 5.8 mio people living in the World's richest country, Singapore.

Emphasize on hardwork and "free competition" but yet, Singapore ranked 3rd in Crony Capitalism Index.

That's how 1% of population is able to control 34% of Singapore's total wealth. 

Worked until you die. No question asked?
[+] 2 users Like Scythian's post

OMG!

Then, Ms Josephine Teo reported 460,000 pensioners age 65yo and above collecting avg $350 CPF payout a month, they must either be starving or already died..

How many still alive today?
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

He earned $2800 and his wife earned $2000, total combined $4800  salary a month.

They can afford to buy and live together in a land property worth $4.3 mio easily.

Live happily ever after.

(19-06-2022, 05:18 AM)Scythian Wrote:  ..
OMG!

Then, Ms Josephine Teo reported 460,000 pensioners age 65yo and above collecting avg $350 CPF payout a month, they must either be starving or already died..

How many still alive today?
IAM singlon alive at 450 and still has energy to follow sotong around IAM not pacham-ed
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-07-11-24-00.png]
I want to be God's robot thr. the 3rd-eye all the way thr. the chakras

(19-06-2022, 06:50 AM)singlon Wrote:  IAM singlon alive at 450

At $450, you must be a few walking skeletons left.

Halloween celebrities

(19-06-2022, 06:54 AM)Scythian Wrote:  At $450, you must be a few walking skeletons left.

Halloween celebrities

not at all i send 1000 to east java.
my chilli plants growing

Stop complaining..

Send him to Cambodia, and he gets S$ 90 a month dragging 2 cows in the field 24/7

In Singapore , so comfortable, Earning so much more than Asia regional workers.

Singapore is the best lah better than in heaven

The man and his wife can together worked 3 jobs 24/7 each and combined earning S$15,000 - S$18,000 a month

Soon Become millionaires buying $4 mio house within few short years

(18-06-2022, 10:25 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  https://theindependent.sg/spore-man-earn...n-survive/
So much $$$ circulating..

Otherwise, short cut is cheating or money laundering to become big time billionaires.

Get caught, Then go to jail 5 years, and later, still a billionaire.

Note
To be drugs trader is difficult in Singapore, don't try. No chance.

Like a minister said before, 'How much do you want? Do you want three meals in a hawker centre, food court or restaurant?'
But advisable not to eat at some cai peng stalls, a fish and a veg cost $11.00.
[+] 1 user Likes Ichigo's post

Ya,, with inflation high,, retirement will be a big issue for surviving also now.. Praying.

I used to make much less.

Just have to learn to keep month spending ard $200 and save the rest after 2 years will have a sum of around $50K.

Use the 50K to start a low risk business like food stall or something get income up

If you just do nothing  you will just stay there forever.

Instead saying this is your state and situation, you need to plan to get into better situation. 

Alternative is to take a course upgrade skills.

I find many Singaporeans just expect things to come to them. They spend their time watching drama and complaining about whuly things get worse.

There are many hungry competitive foreigners. They take opportunities send hardship to claw their way up.

As the population grow and Singapore becomes more crowded competition for housing and cars increase ...up have to keep working harder just to get the same things. Just harder and harder.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Singapore's tragic reality for many workers
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

I thought people said civil service earn a lot, how come only $2800?

He must stop complaining and look at himself, did he work hard or just cruise along? I've seen many people in cs, they just do the bare minimum but complain when they get lousy appraisal.

As people say , you trade your time for work = money

" Cheating " as a profession

"Taking into account household size, median monthly household income from work per household member rose from $2,886 in 2020 to $3,027 in 2021, an increase of 4.9 per cent in nominal terms or 2.8 per cent in real terms.15 Feb 2022

https://www.singstat.gov.sg › ...PDF
Press Release - Key Household Income Trends, 2021 - Singapore .."
https://www.google.com/search?q=singapor...ncome+2021&oq=singapore+household+income&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0i512l7.22001j1j4&client=ms-android-oppo-rvo3&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#:~:text=Taking%20into%20account,Trends%2C%202021%20%2D%20Singapore%20..

sg is not a great place to stay.too expensive. work till die

(20-06-2022, 05:35 AM)jus4lucky Wrote:  sg is not a great place to stay.too expensive. work till die

Why is that so?

You are the minority whereas the large majority think otherwise..

"median monthly household income from work per household member rose from $2,886 in 2020 to $3,027 in 2021,"

Note

So well over 1,000,000 workers are earning AVG $3000 a month.

@36 he's still a virgin

Can sell back side

(19-06-2022, 08:05 AM)Scythian Wrote:  ..
The man and his wife can together worked 3 jobs 24/7 each and combined earning S$15,000 - S$18,000 a month

Soon Become millionaires buying $4 mio house within few short years

(19-06-2022, 09:36 AM)Ola Wrote:  Heard that those unlucky residents are

under Cheng Li Hui 

She is too busy making money

1. Director of SS

2. Chairman of Tampines TC

3. Part of Women's Wing

Board membership of 
  • Allied Construction
  • Hai Leck Engineering
  • Enzo Investment
  • Hai Leck Development
  • Hai Leck Holdings
  • Cheng Capital Holdings

[Image: Cheng-LH-Director-of-SS.png]

instagram pic download online

Excess salary for PAP

Excess jobs for PAP

Reserved job for SAF

PM Lee only give his own people

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

If he complain 4.8k not enough, wait till got children.

At least working civil service, his job is secured.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

Any suggestion or advice to help him to double his salary?

What can both husband and wife do to increase their income?

Can anyone help them ultimately to become a  millionaire living in a land property worth $4 mio and driving a Mercedes E 200?

(20-06-2022, 09:24 PM)Scythian Wrote:  ..

Can anyone help them ultimately to become a  millionaire living in a land property worth $4 mio and driving a Mercedes E 200?

This one currently Only those ...

Holding CEO position in big corporation
For business owners if your business is Big
" Some celebrity " partly they involve a lot movies oversea , than happen always clinch big deal come advertisment

the rest is parents rich.

If you claim strike TOTO is also impossible to stay in landed property Unless snowball to 9million you happen to be sole winner or share by just 2 or 3 still possible buy a landed property and don't forget the misc charges behind is quite alot.

but if you strike normal toto draw like 1 million to 2 million you don't have chance to own a landed property even you can squeeze out the money + toto prize money , the misc charges behind you can pay monthly etc?

Just dont compare too much.just live simple and upgrade yourself.money will come

(21-06-2022, 12:50 AM)SeewhatLook Wrote:  Just dont compare too much.just live simple and upgrade yourself.money will come
What's the purpose of serving NS and being instructed to defend a place where you owned nothing, yes nothing?

Virtually he and his future generations become legal  properties of the state forced into slavery..

How many more Singaporeans living in such condition?

yesterday s don't work anymore
US corp dola mati
u own nothing beri happy
-sotong