SG mass retrenchment ?

Do you think going to happen just in time come year end?

or early Q 2023?

So much money coming in, where got retrenchment.

(06-11-2022, 01:52 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  So much money coming in, where got retrenchment.

" Parking " is just temp.

(06-11-2022, 01:56 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  " Parking " is just temp.

Don't think people just anyhow park their money. They must have considered many factors before putting their money here. 

Ask yourself, in Asia, where is the safest place to put your money?

(06-11-2022, 01:50 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Do you think going to happen just in time come year end?

or early Q 2023?

I think very soon before year end. Many will take the cue from Elon Musk. They have to trim down to weather out the big storm......  Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(06-11-2022, 02:10 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Don't think people just anyhow park their money. They must have considered many factors before putting their money here. 

(06-11-2022, 02:13 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Actually is not which country. Is who offer the best cheaper deals.

I think very soon before year end. Many will take the cue from Elon Musk. They have to trim down to weather out the big storm......  Rolleyes

This is what I expect. Is " trend " some more Elon Musk is currently World Richest Man no 1. Other billionaires, millionaires will follow.

Good companies will try not to retrench.

At most freeze hiring and freeze increment.

Contract staffs no renewal.

(24-10-2022, 09:01 AM)wendychan Wrote:  raining  - lets hope rain doesnt stop till tomorrow
(06-11-2022, 10:41 AM)wendychan Wrote:  macham like she is such a media guru
she even needs to have ang mo hair colour.- for shock value FOOk FOOk FOOk

(06-11-2022, 02:20 AM)Choc Wrote:  Good companies will try not to retrench.

At most freeze hiring and freeze increment.

Contract staffs no renewal.

You are right But do note depend individual companies how much resources , funds they can withstand next year.
if not say much obviously they cut manpower but come SG always the " lower tier " the top are quite safe but this time might not I think so.

Will your uncle retrench you?

(06-11-2022, 02:22 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  You are right But do note depend individual companies how much resources , funds they can withstand next year.
if not say much obviously they cut manpower but come SG always the " lower tier " the top are quite safe but this time might not I think so.

Yes, companies must have deep pockets to tide over these uncertainties days.

Top ones will try to gang together to hantam those not in their inner circle.

(24-10-2022, 09:01 AM)wendychan Wrote:  raining  - lets hope rain doesnt stop till tomorrow
(06-11-2022, 10:41 AM)wendychan Wrote:  macham like she is such a media guru
she even needs to have ang mo hair colour.- for shock value FOOk FOOk FOOk

[Image: 53-A1893-D-E2-B2-4-F40-A54-E-4-EC3-C2-FC51-AF.gif]

(06-11-2022, 02:26 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Will your uncle retrench you?

I personal assistant for my Uncle . Some more I entertain his clients well.

(06-11-2022, 02:28 AM)Choc Wrote:  Yes, companies must have deep pockets to tide over these uncertainties days.

Top ones will try to gang together to hantam those not in their inner circle.

But hard to say this time partly the top get the Most salary.
Cut one top you can hire two locals even 3 FT.

(06-11-2022, 02:10 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Don't think people just anyhow park their money. They must have considered many factors before putting their money here. 

Low interest park here for what?

kiev tonight
https://t.me/intelslava/40648

(06-11-2022, 02:36 AM)sogo Wrote:  Low interest park here for what?

Ours is safe haven. If go for high interest then why dun they consider putting in India?

(06-11-2022, 02:43 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Ours is safe haven. If go for high interest then why dun they consider putting in India?

Safe what heaven? Just transfer here then pump again to usa

(06-11-2022, 01:52 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  So much money coming in, where got retrenchment.

money in property no use....................more money in = stronger SGD = higher costs...............better go M'sia to operate.........

Jialat! Manufacturing sector is in bad shape especially tech sector. crying

I think some manufacturing Jap firms in Sg will shift back to their home land.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(06-11-2022, 01:50 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Do you think going to happen just in time come year end?

or early Q 2023?

your uncle will retrench u
to save paying u the bonus
then next yr maybe will employ u back at half salary...lol
[+] 1 user Likes singaporean1964's post

(06-11-2022, 02:13 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  I think very soon before year end. Many will take the cue from Elon Musk. They have to trim down to weather out the big storm......  Rolleyes

Elon Musk retrench because he overpaid for Twitter and is trying to get back his 44bil lah.  Laughing

If the Malaysians park their money here. It keeps growing. Latest 3.38.
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post

(06-11-2022, 09:44 AM)Migrant Wrote:  If the Malaysians park their money here. It keeps growing. Latest 3.38.

I have a friend from Malaysia, who worked in Sg for many years, parked her money in SG happily!  Big Grin

Don’t come here and scare people there will be some get retrenched but not to an extend of many companies.

(06-11-2022, 09:00 AM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  your uncle will retrench u
to save paying u the bonus
then next yr maybe will employ u back at half salary...lol

Totally agreed.