SGX is incompetent,slack and idle, my application to register SBL still not processed

Please kindly refer to the attachment below. This attachments states that

3. Who can participate as a lender?

All direct account holders (Individual/Joint/Corporate) are eligible to participate.

You may register to participate in the SGX Securities Lending programme as a lender even if they currently do not own any eligible securities or the requisite quantity or value of eligible securities.

4. How do I register to be a lender?

To participate in the SGX Securities Lending programme, you must complete and submit the application form to CDP. 

The application form will be processed within 2 business days from date of receipt by CDP.

I had submitted the application since 19 MAY 2023. Now its at 7th working day yet my application is still not processed.

[Image: Screenshot-50.png]
[+] 2 users Like freedom's post

You time traveller? June not here yet you gong smlj

(30-05-2023, 02:59 PM)Reddishday Wrote:  You time traveller?  June not here yet you gong smlj
typo error..its May not June

1 week nia kpkb simi?

(30-05-2023, 03:39 PM)Reddishday Wrote:  1 week nia kpkb simi?
My shares are worth millions mah, faster lend out will earn thousands of dollar each month, you think small fry like you meh. Small fry like you of course won't mind how long it take.

Quite true.
Until today I still can't trade options in sgx stocks.
50 years after options trading was invented.
[+] 2 users Like Alice Alicia's post

(30-05-2023, 03:48 PM)freedom Wrote:  My shares are worth millions mah, faster lend out will earn thousands of dollar each month, you think small fry like you meh. Small fry like you of course won't mind how long it take.

stock worth millions and yet still want to earn that small amount of money ?

want to haolian also must use your brain.

btw even you participate in the program does not mean got ppl want to borrow the counter (share), no borrow mean no money, understand ?
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

(30-05-2023, 04:18 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  stock worth millions and yet still want to earn that small amount of money ?

btw even you participate in the program does not mean got ppl want to borrow the counter (share), no borrow mean no money, understand ?
Cheebye kia, Don't test my patience. Stock worth millions cannot earn thousands? Your whore mum thought you this logic, is it?? No wonder your whore mum spread her cheebye for dog kan.

(30-05-2023, 04:18 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  stock worth millions and yet still want to earn that small amount of money ?

[Image: 327-3279942-F...k-you-hd-png-download.png]

You lend out your shares for kateks to short?

Laughing  from what I see, forummer johnny Don't anyhow fuc k person here, unless his postings very fuc k up.
[+] 2 users Like Zhaoyun's post

(30-05-2023, 03:48 PM)freedom Wrote:  My shares are worth millions mah, faster lend out will earn thousands of dollar each month, you think small fry like you meh. Small fry like you of course won't mind how long it take.

Lol thousands each month nia talk until so big

This freedom character is an idiot
[+] 2 users Like Reddishday's post

(30-05-2023, 07:01 PM)Reddishday Wrote:  This freedom character is an idiot

He sure sounds like one, maybe escaped from IMH
[+] 1 user Likes Nyvrem's post

k88 shu shu, Reddishday, nyvrem,sickwarfare are clones from imh patient.  Rotfl

SGX had already rot within. One of their staff called Yuan kai called me at 4:39pm to assure me that my application had been processed. I knew that they are lying because I had not received any CDP notification, nor do I receive any e-statement on this.

However useless they are, they are not morons like k88 shu shu, Reddishday,sickwarfare and nyvrem (clones). SGX staff will call and apologise to me for their mistake, not like these 4 human trashes who only know spit nonsense.

[Image: Screenshot-51.png]

(30-05-2023, 11:37 PM)freedom Wrote:  k88 shu shu, Reddishday, nyvrem are clones from imh patient.  Rotfl

YOU ARE AN IDIOT.
[+] 1 user Likes Sickwarfare's post

[Image: nudie.gif]

Sgx closed their office from the public is a sign of going bad to worse. In the past, investors can go down personally to their branches to submit forms and applications. Just see their stagnant share price, the people inside are Jiak liao bee or going backward.
[+] 2 users Like joyce_tay's post

SGX has been like this for the past 15 years. Worst performing index too.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like p1acebo's post

(30-05-2023, 11:54 PM)Sickwarfare Wrote:  YOU ARE AN IDIOT.

not only idiot also kumgong low IQ.

(31-05-2023, 07:35 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  not only idiot also kumgong low IQ.
[Image: 327-3279942-F...k-you-hd-png-download.png]