SHOULD SINGAPORE SHUT DOWN ISRAELI EMBASSY IN SINGAPORE

TO PROTEST FOR killing 8000 unarm civilian?

if not
is sinagpore support killing innocent pple?
[+] 2 users Like singaporean1964's post

expel the ambassodor

turkey expel the ambassodor there
[+] 1 user Likes singaporean1964's post

I don't ever recall SG "expelling" foreign ambassadors even in the worst situation.

After all we strive to remain a "friend of everyone" and "enemy of no one"...

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013
[+] 3 users Like Manthink's post

(30-10-2023, 12:39 PM)Manthink Wrote:  I don't ever recall SG "expelling" foreign ambassadors even in the worst situation.

Best not to stir trouble. 
Don't trouble troubles ...
Surely we don't like to be in a war zone or riot zone situation. 

Let's stay peaceful and blessed 🙌

(30-10-2023, 12:59 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Best not to stir trouble. 
Don't trouble troubles ...
Surely we don't like to be in a war zone or riot zone situation. 

Let's stay peaceful and blessed 🙌

spore will never expel isreal ambaaador
remembered when lky during indepences asked the world for help to build our defence \
ALL DONT BOTHER ONLY ISREAL CAME FRD TO HELP
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

(30-10-2023, 01:23 PM)talky Wrote:  spore will never expel isreal ambaaador
remembered when lky during indepences asked the world for help to build our defence \

Then should send SAF to Gaza help IDF fight Hamas.

(30-10-2023, 01:23 PM)talky Wrote:  spore will never expel isreal ambaaador

Got ask ALL meh?

(30-10-2023, 01:29 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Then should send SAF to Gaza help IDF fight Hamas.

SG don't own anyone to become as stupid as that.

Why be involved in someone's Stupidity when SG has been MUCH Smarter when comes to managing our relation with others ? Big Grin

(30-10-2023, 12:39 PM)Manthink Wrote:  I don't ever recall SG "expelling" foreign ambassadors even in the worst situation.

That shd be the way. Shd keep a neutral stance. An enemy of others may not be an enemy of mine.

(30-10-2023, 02:01 PM)Manthink Wrote:  SG don't own anyone to become as stupid as that.

Why be involved in someone's Stupidity when SG has been MUCH Smarter when comes to managing our relation with others ? Big Grin

If SG is so much smarter why is our armored vehicles detained in HK harbor? The word smart should only be applied to the pioneer batch and not the latter 3G or 4G leaders who anyhow open mouth and talk.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

got meh
that time russia attack ukraine
lee sian long ban russia

russian embassy here kpkb

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/singapore-impr...ccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAALZRj598m8lccgoh8Z2D2WvCepf3qM909L1fxsqa-5j-0Lm9lhQvFgC1otN0UHval7XcxS7tbKUsKjjbsLTsFCpC3k9WYGUDg99J60zS8KRtPTKP0on_0kiHwfvsAU6M0jZ9Kd6vy3H2FW8or87VwHDhlQmLBh4NIQImvfbdddEP

got ah
they expel 1 chinese professor hiding in our university
they claim he is a chinese spy..
ovwebight he had to pack up and leave the country
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/l...luence-for

(30-10-2023, 12:17 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  TO PROTEST FOR killing 8000 unarm civilian?

if not
is sinagpore support killing innocent pple?

Where is Israel Embassy in Singapore leh? Thinking

(30-10-2023, 03:34 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  got ah they expel 1 chinese professor hiding in our university
they claim he is a chinese spy..
ovwebight he had to pack up and leave the country
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/l...luence-for

He is not a diplomat lah

I FACT checked and discover SG did once "expel" an American diplomat (yes this guy Hank Hendrickson worked at the US embassy) in 1988

[Image: nmprotest2509.jpg?VersionId=dnQh78NAOffl...Gi4xhIKBzU]

[Image: Screen-Shot-2017-10-13-at-2.42.32-PM.png]

(30-10-2023, 03:30 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  got meh
that time russia attack ukraine
lee sian long ban russia
russian embassy here kpkb

You got the wrong info lah - SG gov sanction Russia but not expel any Russian diplomat nor shutdown the embassy...Your thread clearly show you do not understand the context nor the international officialdom and norms practiced by the SG Gov.

https://youtu.be/gqrel_GpSOI

Theatre.

(30-10-2023, 03:11 PM)sgh Wrote:  If SG is so much smarter why is our armored vehicles detained in HK harbor? The word smart should only be applied to the pioneer batch and not the latter 3G or 4G leaders who anyhow open mouth and talk.

Please read my comment again - 

I am comparing SG's vs Israel - Our ability to advert open confrontation and even War since independence in 1965 ...while Israeli do the opposite consistently since 1948 by pracitcing confrontational policies which itself has led UN to condemn the Jewish state for war crimes and illegal occupations.

The Terrax case is precisely a good e.g of what CAN go wrong if SG is perceived to be a pawn of great powers...which Israel and Palestine have become.

(30-10-2023, 04:24 PM)Obamao Wrote:  https://youtu.be/gqrel_GpSOI

Theatre.

Yes Wayang big big the World can see the Hypocrisy. 

I suggest SGtalker watch it ---  A perfect e.g of Double Standard by just 1 Great Power.

...and we see an Israeli leader justifying war and bombings...and nothing is worst when you see war crimes are commited in the name of religion.

(30-10-2023, 03:11 PM)sgh Wrote:  If SG is so much smarter why is our armored vehicles detained in HK harbor? The word smart should only be applied to the pioneer batch and not the latter 3G or 4G leaders who anyhow open mouth and talk.
All these do-called 3G and 4-G like to act smart and talk big only. When comes to real scenarios, wonders how they handles it. When the m’sian boat settled in our waters illegally for weeks and refused to back-off, then what happened? Bully own people very clever and effective.

(30-10-2023, 03:07 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  That shd be the way. Shd keep a neutral stance. An enemy of others may not be an enemy of mine.

But the enemy of my enemy is my friend Big Grin

Beri true in office politics Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(30-10-2023, 05:01 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  All these do-called 3G and 4-G like to act smart and talk big only. When comes to real scenarios, wonders how they handles it. When the m’sian boat settled in our waters illegally for weeks and refused to back-off, then what happened? Bully own people very clever and effective.

I am confused by your flip flop wihtin the last few hours leh...

Earlier your agree SG should "keep a neutral stance"

Now you mocked SG gov "talk big only" when handling M'sian incursion into our water.

WTF ? Big Grin

(30-10-2023, 05:01 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  All these do-called 3G and 4-G like to act smart and talk big only. When comes to real scenarios, wonders how they handles it. When the m’sian boat settled in our waters illegally for weeks and refused to back-off, then what happened? Bully own people very clever and effective.

What can we expect from a vassal state of American?

(30-10-2023, 08:55 PM)Manthink Wrote:  I am confused by your flip flop wihtin the last few hours leh...

Earlier your agree SG should "keep a neutral stance"

Now you mocked SG gov "talk big only" when handling M'sian incursion into our water.

WTF ? Big Grin
Don’t get me wrong. I meant our country is just a little red dot and it doesn’t need to elaborate or comment so deeply on others bigger giants. No need to make it a big fuss. It wud sounds better to clear up our own mess back yards that is more realistic.

Isreal is an Important friend of Singapore. Even though they went through few wars with ME countries. 
Our friendship still steadfast. 

It is unfortunate Israel and Palestine have eternity troubles. Singapore always wished they can come to a 2 states solution. Peaceful solution within international law is always important in our principle. 

Shutting down embassies will never solve any problems. But creating deeper diversion in the world.

Troublemaker jews

Smile

(30-10-2023, 12:18 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  expel the ambassodor

turkey expel the ambassodor there

Hope this will be peace in this world.
[Image: Screenshot-20231029-142956-You-Tube.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20231029-142745-You-Tube.jpg]

AND N THIS...WAR
[Image: Screenshot-20231028-214412-Chrome.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20231028-214148-Chrome.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20231028-214139-Chrome.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20231029-101123-You-Tube.jpg]