SIA SQ321 Captain, are you well and fine? Is everything ok with you, Sir?

SIA SQ321 Captain, are you well and fine? 
Is everything ok with you, Sir?

All your passengers waiting to hear from you..

Please address them asap

If the air pockets can be avoided then it’s the pilot’s fault for not being alert on air

(23-05-2024, 09:21 AM)Scythian Wrote:  SIA SQ321 Captain, are you well and fine? 

Please address them asap

Silence isn't golden

Too many speculation

(23-05-2024, 09:21 AM)Scythian Wrote:  SIA SQ321 Captain, are you well and fine? 

Please address them asap

(23-05-2024, 09:53 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Silence isn't golden

Too many speculation

No word from the pilot or co-pilot yet meh? Thinking Silence is too deafening loud lah! Big Grin

(23-05-2024, 09:56 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  No word from the pilot or co-pilot yet meh? Thinking Silence is too deafening loud lah! Big Grin

Their answer most probably don’t know why so sudden 
Need to investigate lah

anyway the pilot n 1st officer hv a lot of questioning from different segment fr boeing sia lta british side

(23-05-2024, 11:13 AM)talky Wrote:  anyway the pilot n 1st officer hv a lot of questioning from different segment fr boeing sia lta british side

You mean the pilot is British ah?     Thinking

Wonder how many flying hours did this pilot hv? Hope he did his best expertise to evade such a terrible critical situation.

(23-05-2024, 11:13 AM)talky Wrote:  anyway the pilot n 1st officer hv a lot of questioning from different segment fr boeing sia lta british side

PM spoken
SIA CEO spoken

What are you waiting for?

Please address them asap

Why you Ozzie inbred so kaypoh? You became a retard after migrating there?

(23-05-2024, 11:02 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Their answer most probably don’t know why so sudden 
Need to investigate lah

Those people who went there also just look see only lah! Big Grin They also don't know what to do leh! The plane is made in USA so it's America's fault lah! The plane is now in Thailand so it's Thai problem lah!

(23-05-2024, 11:35 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Those people who went there also just look see only lah! Big Grin They also don't know what to do leh! The plane is made in USA so it's America's fault lah! The plane is now in Thailand so it's Thai problem lah!
Whose fault leh 
Wait till further findings loh

(23-05-2024, 12:21 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Whose fault leh 
Wait till further findings loh

Not my fault lah! Big Grin I just watch CNA news lah!

[Image: Screenshot-2021-12-13-at-6.02.45-PM-1024x586.png]Why Edwin Tong never question the pilots? Tot he likes to target abnns?

Cannot be avoided. Lucky never crash is very goos already as the pilot cannot do anything too.

More fuel and time if need to re-route?

Captain should call a press conference to explain what happened at the cockpit.

[Image: IMG-1242.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1243.webp]

Credit should be given to pilots for handling the plunge well enough to minimise total KO lah. It is not easy to handle a plane that dives 6000ft within seconds... The G force and ability to keep cool and pull up the nose is no joke lah.
[+] 2 users Like Sticw's post

The Captain should address 211 of your passengers

"Good afternoon, this is your Captain speaking..."

(23-05-2024, 02:05 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-2021-12-13-at-6.02.45-PM-1024x586.png]Why Edwin Tong never question the pilots? Tot he likes to target abnns?
That edween dong dong Qiang is good at doing it. Popular overnite. More suitable to be an interrogator for hardcore criminal cases.

lucky the plane was not full
 777-300e can fetch >211 pax

(23-05-2024, 06:39 PM)talky Wrote:  lucky the plane was not full
 777-300e can fetch >211 pax

Cannot wait any longer, the captain owes his passengers an answer

(23-05-2024, 11:34 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Why you Ozzie inbred so kaypoh? You became a retard after migrating there?

This one gila la.. 🤣

Is TS trying to be sarcastic asking this question?

I was in a turbulence flight coming back from Taiwan. Plane dip about 2000ft and I remember pilot emergency called for fasten seat belt and the dip was steep and was like looking 45degree down. Immediate look for god to pray Laughing

(23-05-2024, 08:27 PM)Niubee Wrote:  I was in a turbulence flight coming back from Taiwan. Plane dip about 2000ft and I remember pilot emergency called for fasten seat belt and the dip was steep and was like looking 45degree down. Immediate look for god to pray  Laughing

You dun take pictures in the cabin?   Thinking

(23-05-2024, 08:10 PM)surfer Wrote:  Is TS trying to be sarcastic asking this question?

Captain is missing

Where is he?

(23-05-2024, 08:29 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  You dun take pictures in the cabin?   Thinking

Everyone was seated and safety belt on. There was no injury but i suspect some pee or shit in the pants Big Grin

One of the time i scare like hell Laughing

Another time was from Qatar to Norway.... also turbulence. That one is not so bad. South China Sea has turbulence... pretty common.