SIA ordered to pay $3,580 to Director General Police of India recliner seat failed

"Singapore Airlines (SIA) has been ordered to pay two of its passengers 200,000 rupees (S$3,300) plus other costs after they filed a complaint concerning recliner seats on a flight from Hyderabad to Australia.

Mr Ravi Gupta, the director-general of police in India’s Telengana state, was travelling with his wife on May 23, 2023, in business class, but found that their seats could not recline electronically.

Mr Ravi said the malfunction caused them inconvenience, and he had to stay awake throughout the almost 14-hour flight despite paying 133,500 rupees in total for the plane tickets, reported the Indian news outlet Deccan Chronicle"
https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/south-...0Chronicle

Director-general of police in India can afford business class holiday. Reaping big bucks leh.

SIA supposedly ranked the World's Best Airlines..

Clearly, Skytrax judges didn't fly on business class.

On the take. Undertable Wink

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(27-04-2024, 11:07 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  On the take.  Undertable Wink

SIA advertisement in India

Good publicity

They should claim from Australia Govt or sleep on the floor to straighten the back bones. Lying gene like Scythian

Smile

SIA can confirm that while the automatic recline function on Mr and Mrs Gupta’s seats was faulty, the manual recline function was working.

(27-04-2024, 11:46 AM)Niubee Wrote:  They should claim from Australia Govt or sleep on the floor to straighten the back bones. Lying gene like Scythian

Why Indian Police Force admin didn't booked the Director General and his wife on Air India instead?

Oversized and too heavy?

(27-04-2024, 11:06 AM)starbugs Wrote:  Director-general of police in India can afford business class holiday. Reaping big bucks leh.

Meanwhile 350,000 Indians are working here building BTO for sinkies, constructing the North South Corridor...and are being mocked by the 39% who indiscriminately bark CECA CECA! Pundek,妈妈的 Puki! 

India has a population of 1.5 b. 10% of the population control 40% of the GDP. The other 60% of the GDP are shared by 90% of the population. And so the former are obscenely rich while the latter are even more obscenely poor.

The Director General of anything, not just of the police, obviously has a lot of power and the 10% aforementioned know whom to butter for approvals for licenses, contracts etc...and if it's the DGP, then even rape-murder case can be classified as suicide and the body quickly "disposed of" by the fire used for the "suicide"..

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(27-04-2024, 11:43 AM)Scythian Wrote:  SIA advertisement in India

Good publicity

Why are ahnehs smelly?  Thinking

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(27-04-2024, 11:59 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Meanwhile 350,000 Indians are working here building BTO for sinkies, constructing the North South Corridor...and are being mocked by the 39% who indiscriminately bark CECA CECA! Pundek,妈妈的 Puki! 

India has a population of 1.5 b. 10% of the population control 40% of the GDP. The other 60% of the GDP are shared by 90% of the population. And so the former are obscenely rich while the latter are even more obscenely poor.

The Director General of anything, not just of the police, obviously has a lot of power and the 10% aforementioned know whom to butter for approvals for licenses, contracts etc...and if it's the DGP, then even rape-murder case can be classified as suicide and the body quickly "disposed of" by the fire used for the "suicide"..
CECA pukimak, the ones who are labourers in Singapore are Banglas and not CECAs.  

Thanks for the insight into CECA society - nothing like an actual CECA to tell us how the CECA society functions LOL!

https://twitter.com/CIDTelangana/status/...6356332951

https://www.thehansindia.com/telangana/r...-ts-842197

(27-04-2024, 12:09 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  CECA pukimak, the ones who are labourers in Singapore are Banglas and not CECAs.  

Thanks for the insight into CECA society - nothing like an actual CECA to tell us how the CECA society functions LOL!

Don't make bald assertions. Fact find before barking.

They come from Bangladesh, India, and Sri Lanka. 

And the Indians working in back breaking jobs under the sun are not ceca. But you 39% bastards lumped them with those FTs who are also badly needed and bark CECA, and that's where I need to tell you nicely that you got it wrong. If telling you nicely doesn't get the message acrose, then one tight slap on your face should do the job. Rolleyes

(27-04-2024, 11:56 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Oversized and too heavy?

If the Director General and his wife were to complain their seats too small, they probably be compensated with 2 free return tickets..

But at least Mr Gupta got opportunities to request to meet SIA CEO.

The couple deserved to be upgraded to First Class W/O any questions

(27-04-2024, 12:18 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Don't make bald assertions. Fact find before barking.

They come from Bangladesh, India, and Sri Lanka. 

And the Indians working in back breaking jobs under the sun are not ceca. But you 39% bastards lumped them with those FTs who are also badly needed and bark CECA, and that's where I need to tell you nicely that you got it wrong. If telling you nicely doesn't get the message acrose, then one tight slap on your face should do the job. Rolleyes

Post some facts then instead of mouthing off that they are from India, CECA pukimak.

Nobody lumps blue collar workers with fugging CECAs like you who steal white collar jobs from locals.  Only fugging idiots like you would want others to believe that.

I can arrange a session at my gym and I will show you more than just a slap, fat arse CECA!   Cool

If the complainant isn't Director General Police of India, will they be compensated same amount $3,580 as well or get nothing.

Your guess

(27-04-2024, 12:48 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  Post some facts then instead of mouthing off that they are from India, CECA pukimak.

Nobody lumps blue collar workers with fugging CECAs like you who steal white collar jobs from locals.  Only fugging idiots like you would want others to believe that.

I can arrange a session at my gym and I will show you more than just a slap, fat arse CECA!   Cool

I wash dishes for my meals. I stole your job izzit?! Lu mai kong jiaowei lar you, curry nah.

You 39% lub CECA jiu admit it. I vote for Lawrence Wong. You vote for WP. Who's the CECA lover? Go figure.  Rolleyes

(27-04-2024, 01:25 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I wash dishes for my meals. I stole your job izzit?! Lu mai kong jiaowei lar you, curry nah.

You 39% lub CECA jiu admit it. I vote for Lawrence Wong. You vote for WP. Who's the CECA lover? Go figure.  Rolleyes

CECA wash dishes?  LOL!  What's the fake Rolex doing on your wrist in your photo?  

CECA pundek remains a dumbfug pundek  Laughing

(27-04-2024, 01:35 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  CECA wash dishes?  LOL!  What's the fake Rolex doing on your wrist in your photo?  

CECA pundek remains a dumbfug pundek  Laughing

That was photoshopped by you ok? My hand is not so young and smooth and I don't wear a Lolek. Rolleyes

I am very sure he purposely damaged the seat. My own eyes have seen these idiots trying to recline the seats without holding on to the button. It eventually collapsed because of his weight and force.
[+] 1 user Likes Wy:Nox's post

(27-04-2024, 01:53 PM)Oyk Wrote:  That was photoshopped by you ok? My hand is not so young and smooth and I don't wear a Lolek. Rolleyes

I have your post captured in my reply and the entire Sgtalk community knows you are a bullshiter.

Wanna deny also no use  Laughing

Now “extortion” from famous companies or establishment is very easy cos the company values their reputation even knowing that the demand are fake or make up.

(27-04-2024, 12:45 PM)Scythian Wrote:  The couple deserved to be upgraded to First Class W/O any questions

U should be SIA CEO

Smile

Very much the of same kind like that Ramesh who came here and bully our security guard.

(27-04-2024, 02:52 PM)Niubee Wrote:  U should be SIA CEO

No one has ever complained about the 2 biz class seats b4 so, why now?

Why SIA in-flight crews and maintenance staff unaware or check the seats electrical faults?

And Why nothing was done to fix 2 seats in biz class only until passengers complain?"

(27-04-2024, 03:01 PM)Scythian Wrote:  No one has ever complained about the 2 biz class seats b4 so, why now?

Why SIA in-flight crews and maintenance staff unaware or check the seats electrical faults?

And Why nothing was done to fix 2 seats in biz class only until passengers complain?"

Did they engage u to complain further? Are u Indian ?

Smile

SIA is not a cheap budget airlines

Being the World's Best Airlines and providing air  transport and customer services, nothing should be left by chance.

Besides SIA being poorly ranked 13th safest Airlines now, biz class faulty recliner seats is unacceptable let down.

(27-04-2024, 03:11 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Did they engage u to complain further? Are u Indian ?

SIA must be world's No.1

Complaining is not considered defeat, it's a part of success.