SM Teo says he was ‘quite saddened’ by change in Lee Hsien Yang

SM Teo says he was ‘quite saddened’ by change in Lee Hsien Yang 

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/p...hsien-yang
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

But we are ‘very saddened’ by your attitude and performance as a ministar.

8Umbrella Umbrella
[+] 5 users Like klat's post

(11-05-2024, 01:20 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  SM Teo says he was ‘quite saddened’ by change in Lee Hsien Yang 

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/p...hsien-yang

I am saddened by what had happened to LHY.

in the normal case, PM Lee would need to engage own lawyer to sue him on his father's will.
but somehow, govt lawyers need to  be involved to deal with LHY on his father's will.
how come, govt lawyers can be involved in a family will dispute ?

if i have problem with a family will, how can I get the govt lawyers involved without paying a single cent ?
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

Last time could be friend to both sides. Now gotta choose side. Sounds familiar

I can recalled this one was very damned rude during the walk-around last GE. He can stand shaking his legs and body while answering to an elderly who opposed some policies. No respect to an elderly.

(11-05-2024, 02:53 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Last time could be friend to both sides. Now gotta choose side. Sounds familiar

Iirc last time Sham also in good terms with LWL when LKY was PM.

(11-05-2024, 02:59 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I can recalled this one was very damned rude during the walk-around last GE. He can stand shaking his legs and body while answering to an elderly who opposed some policies. No respect to an elderly.
Past many years,  u still can remember ? I thought time can fade one memory?

Use Parliament to settle what is a private citizen matter wor Thinking

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

where is tehre a need to talk about this
errections coming so scared?

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

(11-05-2024, 02:59 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I can recalled this one was very damned rude during the walk-around last GE. He can stand shaking his legs and body while answering to an elderly who opposed some policies. No respect to an elderly.

Teo himself is an elderly. Going to retire soon and count money.
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

The elderly was u?
He Must be agitated by your questions n tot of giving u a kick ?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(11-05-2024, 05:01 PM)Sline Wrote:  Past many years,  u still can remember ? I thought time can fade one memory?
I can remember many bad doings of all these pappies. And they wil never change, but, get worse. Arrogant and disgusting behaviours.

(11-05-2024, 06:16 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I can remember many bad doings of all these pappies. And they wil never change, but, get worse. Arrogant and disgusting behaviours.

Same like u lah

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

His dad will be turning in grave for sure. Condemning his lifetime hard work in PAP.

And one them was caught on tape calling ppl xia sway. I wonder how he can continue being a politician when he feels that way. Cannot give up the good monies? Hope Tanjong Pagar GRC fell soon
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(11-05-2024, 06:41 PM)sgh Wrote:  And one them was caught on tape calling ppl xia sway. I wonder how he can continue being a politician when he feels that way. Cannot give up the good monies? Hope Tanjong Pagar GRC fell soon
And this is even a slap on his own face. No respect for citizens. All pappies really CMI.

Time for SM Teo to self- reflect. People change because of adaptation to the environment. It is wiser to confess your own / Team sins that forced him to change?

No point turning the table around to act with sympathy when the bigger environment is controlled by you and tour Team. Its just crocodile tears.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 
[+] 1 user Likes Symmetry's post

Singapore in a mess as PM admits politics not as clean as country’s image
By Chris Barrett
August 2, 2023 — 6.33pm
Singapore: Singapore has placed as much stock in the cleanliness of its politics as it does in that of its famously spotless streets.

What has  SM Teo contributed to Singaporeans lives?

What does big nose expect LHY to do when a private squabble with his elder brother turns out to be the govt machines turned against him?

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 1 user Likes surfer's post

How come big nose suddenly talking so much craps?    Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

I am saddened to see so many PLP ministers talking.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

(11-05-2024, 08:47 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  How come big nose suddenly talking so much craps?    Thinking

Because he can then become senior ministar . If he dont plp now, he will be kicked out

Laughing

Hypocrite!
[+] 1 user Likes Ernesto's post

He is sad because liangpopo probably don't need him in the cabinet.
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

In a dispute one side make this type of meaningless remark to claim some moral high ground?

The authorities went after LHY wife and child. Don't tell me LHY and Lee Wei Limg ....PM Lee's harvard nephew and his sister in law .....all changed?

PM Lee decided to violated the wishes of his late father.....this led to his own sibling turning against him 2 vs 1.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

When you control the state apparatus… Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

another plp opportunity.

(12-05-2024, 05:17 AM)RichDad Wrote:  He is sad because liangpopo probably don't need him in the cabinet.

srsly, so far, did cowboy Teo contributed anything to our country?

(12-05-2024, 09:21 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  srsly, so far, did cowboy Teo contributed anything to our country?
Totally nothing. Only knows how to shake his body and legs when talking to citizens. Like a bogeyman.