SPCA RESPONDS TO VIRAL VIDEO OF BOY THROWING CAT DOWN FROM HDB BUILDING

[Image: xlrS3c5.jpg]

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

(17-12-2022, 05:22 PM)debono Wrote:  God had created animals for human consumption............ Clapping Gesti-109

then you can eat dogs and cats, they are animals.

(17-12-2022, 06:49 PM)drgn Wrote:  then you can eat dogs and cats, they are animals.

We don't eat animals that are our pets........... Rotfl nudie

(17-12-2022, 05:15 PM)drgn Wrote:  you eat fish, let the fish eat you.  an eye for an eye.

you eat chicken, let the chicken eat you.  an eye for an eye.
You go swim in sea, shark eat you, that is an eye for an eye what..

Just that we don't have a gigantic chicken, if not, chicken will eat you also in certain situations..

If today kid eat cat for food, like what we eat fish or chicken, while it might not be acceptable to some, it is still for basic needs of human..

What does throwing the cat down from level 22 achieved for basic needs of human? Some more, the cat trust the humon, that's why follow him to level 22, and only for the trust to be betrayed and to be thrown down.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(17-12-2022, 05:20 PM)Ola Wrote:  That Boon Lay block already has 6 or 8 cats died

the animal lovers residents there want justice

It is not just about justice here.. The kid throw the cat down, because the cat is too trusting and let the kid hold him without struggle..

If today a toddler is trusting and let the kid hold and throw down without struggle, will we all accept that it is ok?

We have a potential killer here, that if go uncheck, will bound to take away more lifes, be it animal or human..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

(18-12-2022, 10:36 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  You go swim in sea, shark eat you, that is an eye for an eye what..

Just that we don't have a gigantic chicken, if not, chicken will eat you also in certain situations..

If today kid eat cat for food, like what we eat fish or chicken, while it might not be acceptable to some, it is still for basic needs of human..

What does throwing the cat down from level 22 achieved for basic needs of human? Some more, the cat trust the humon, that's why follow him to level 22, and only for the trust to be betrayed and to be thrown down.
Quite true, the cat must have trusted the kid, to allow it to be caught and then thrown down 22 storeys......... Clapping Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(18-12-2022, 10:42 AM)debono Wrote:  Quite true, the cat must have trusted the kid, to allow it to be caught and then thrown down 22 storeys......... Clapping Laughing

And to add, when we eat the fish and chicken, they are all dead.. There is no bloods in our hand, directly.

Here, I must say the kid's hand is tainted with the blood of the cat..

[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(18-12-2022, 10:46 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  And to add, when we eat the fish and chicken, they are all death.. There is no bloods in our hand, directly.

I wonder what is the age of the kid.....? Thinking
Devil 

(16-12-2022, 10:39 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  That's why throw the kid down.. Fair and square..

this idiot kid sure end up in prison...sooner or later in life

(18-12-2022, 10:46 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  And to add, when we eat the fish and chicken, they are all dead.. There is no bloods in our hand, directly.

based on your reasoning, you should go there, pack up the dead cat, bring home and cook it.  no blood in your hand.

(18-12-2022, 12:00 PM)drgn Wrote:  based on your reasoning, you should go there, pack up the dead cat, bring home and cook it.  no blood in your hand.
You are the one who compare it to fish and chicken, of course you eat..

I only say an eye for an eye.. Throw the kid down..