STANDBY FOR MORE NEWS Related that money laundering saga in SG.

Wow today I see news, those places park Yacht one got Police there. Will ask people where they going etc according to the boat captain.

I feel is SPF know " maybe some of their family members wanna fleed from SG taking their Yacht "

Than today I read , some of these people involve this saga , WOW GOT Community awards from RC !

it claim , they got donate lots of money etc blah blah help up

I " suspect " CPIB Might be involved in this saga too checking those RC head etc.

summary It seem the SPF , MAS, Etc Authorities are slowing digging those people who have connection with these 10 major person dealing with money laundering in SG.
[+] 2 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

this saga is not those caught for YOUR TRAINING

https://youtu.be/tpYfMKw4gjU

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Very jialat… Hotbed for $$$ laundering.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(20-08-2023, 08:46 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Wow today I see news, those places park Yacht one got Police there. Will ask people where they going etc according to the boat captain.

I feel is SPF know " maybe some of their family members wanna fleed from SG taking their Yacht "

Than today I read , some of these people involve this saga , WOW GOT Community awards from RC !

it claim , they got donate lots of money etc blah blah help up

I " suspect " CPIB Might be involved in this saga too checking those RC head etc.

summary It seem the SPF , MAS, Etc Authorities are slowing digging those people who have connection with these 10 major person dealing with money laundering in SG.

when one launders money of this amount. you can be sure they will have a lot of officials in their pockets lor.
RC heads, doesn't donkey cheng live in sentosa ?
you throw 10s to 100s of million at the minister, the minister will immediately become your slave ah

Looks like Sentosa is a favourite place for scammers to live. Con he and wife is a good example.

The top guys are more talented than the men in white
They are not small time scammers
They are big time drug traffickers, human traffickers and arms smugglers
They all deserved a Tiger brewery each

[+] 1 user Likes Dan's post

Not sure our mainstream will keep update or note who knows not nice to report daily Govt tell them zip

they have been living here for years
and their identity well known in china

and only when someone pay one of that ridout guy a visit
then
the honourable one took action

in short,

you seriously think they bother?

(20-08-2023, 10:59 PM)KILLjoy Wrote:  they have been living here for years
and their identity well known in china

and only when someone pay one of that ridout guy a visit
then
the honourable one took action

in short,

you seriously think they bother?

This is why I feel is DUE TO CHINA Authority inform the local authority to ACTION.

(20-08-2023, 11:03 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  This is why I feel is DUE TO CHINA Authority inform the local authority to ACTION.

Wang Yi had brought up the scammers issue to the Thai foreign minister when he visited Beijing this weekend.
So I think it is very likely the tipoff was from the Chinese side and there should be more coming.

China eyes enhanced cooperation in various fields with Thailand: FM
Quote:Wang said China is ready to deepen cooperation in various fields with Thailand, urging the acceleration of the construction of the China-Thailand railway and the China-Laos-Thailand railway connection lines, and joint efforts to crack down on transnational criminal activities, including telecom fraud.
https://www.chinadaily.com.cn/a/202308/2...1d180.html

The government should also check those religion organisations. I suspect some of these people might be using the churches as front to conduct illegal activities in Cambodia.

don't dig You get SHOCK
for ex Vietnam war is not abt domino theory
abt opium
there r others taboo stories.
please lah singlion got jest a few yrs more
Human traffickings and drugs in submarines
don't want to hear put earbuds.

(20-08-2023, 11:11 PM)sgxin Wrote:  Wang Yi had brought up the scammers issue to the Thai foreign minister when he visited Beijing this weekend.
So I think it is very likely the tipoff was from the Chinese side and there should be more coming.

China eyes enhanced cooperation in various fields with Thailand: FM
https://www.chinadaily.com.cn/a/202308/2...1d180.html

This is why I suspect is China Authority side telling our Local authority to check and action.

(20-08-2023, 11:13 PM)Clyde Wrote:  The government should also check those religion organisations. I suspect some of these people might be using the churches as front to conduct illegal activities in Cambodia.

I read from chinese news paper it also got mention from some temple, they encounter foreigner wanna donate that is fine but problem is they can donate a lot etc which make they feel suspicious etc.

(20-08-2023, 10:32 PM)Dan Wrote:  The top guys are more talented than the men in white
They are not small time scammers
They are big time drug traffickers, human traffickers and arms smugglers
They all deserved a Tiger brewery each

Like i foresee and said quite sometime ago, our country is going to get more rotten with all these going on. It put our country in a
very embarrassing situation globally.  Something must be done and act on it before it gets worse.

(20-08-2023, 11:23 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  This is why I suspect is China Authority side telling our Local authority to check and action.

I read from chinese news paper it also got mention from some temple, they encounter foreigner wanna donate that is fine but problem is they can donate a lot etc which make they feel suspicious etc.
just don't dig
singlion also know why churches r denominated like currencies in 1 2 5 10 50 100
it is an extraordinary tales YOU will reach vatican city and meet the pope
And when George yeo went to Vatican city to work singlion digged and reached WEF
dat why the sovereignty gege don't stand a chance. Now in jail.
don't ask singlion anything. trembling liao.

he then appeared in HK........now Emergency spare Tire
spare my dingdong Foundation trustee

No wonder Greedy PAP always can " smoke people " some claim HK quiet maybe NEVER CHECK

I was ??? Hello HK now already returned to China and Xi J P Is pro on anti corruption and Money laundering issues

This is why those " doing money laundering in HK flee down to SG do "

So all the ministries catching fire one after another..

First we have MOHA (Ridout saga), then MOT saga and now we have MOF saga (money laundering is under MAS)..

Pinkie's headache getting from bad to worse.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

you all All tioTENGliaoLAH
one grp says Fort Destrick
one grp says Wuhan lab
Cannot reach destination
even with the best microscope still cannot
u must use something to see the 'VIRUS'
so terribly small
One u arr. ALL read dat All Hospital must close.
But b4 u must go wet market and buy tempeh
U must know the word FERMentation
dat what the cells including the blood cells look like Like crowns
dat why they r coronavirus CROWN corona
B patient with singlion
gathering information and presenting to my loving people is HARD works
becos u r stupid and singlion is teribly intelligent.
Go to sleep now. I too.