Sad Sammi dead

(19-11-2022, 01:34 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Most likely Marco one, before Sammi wedding that night Marco with Sammi " piak piak " after drinks.

This is whereby been accidentally taken by a photographer in that pub discover by her friend Cloe.

Sammi even tell Marco can go take DNA in the last eps while she try her luck again tag with Marco overtake the Ma corporation.

Correct, now u know.

I watched finish the FULL Cantonese original version faster than u guys all. So I know part 2 is coming like Penthouse.

Sammi who?

You guys should watch " Battle of the Beauty" , I also watched finish original version. Very good also, think will have Part 2.

This one is the main actress is originally born bad. But the one in the Battle of the Beauty is born good but later kena forced to be bad :

Share the clips with u here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_JMYpU4m_k

(19-11-2022, 01:42 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Sammi who?

Inside here la , watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS0YggeRtY4

(19-11-2022, 01:47 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  Inside here la , watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS0YggeRtY4

Thank you, Uncle BJ(Blackjack), I will watch tonite.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(19-11-2022, 01:48 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Thank you, Uncle BJ(Blackjack), I will watch tonite.

u r welcome, dear
[+] 1 user Likes *天哥*'s post

(19-11-2022, 01:41 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  I watched finish the FULL Cantonese original version faster than u guys all. So I know part 2 is coming like Penthouse.

huh you mean they confirm got part 2?

why so many like to watch the lau kokok?😁
[+] 1 user Likes Ernesto's post

Actually that stupid Marco is also a self-righteous guy. He's the one who caused the mess then at the end wants to act like he's only doing it for justice. Pui!
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(19-11-2022, 02:13 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  huh you mean they confirm got part 2?

I guess only. But I can ask my TVB friend to text me if they start filming part 2 and info u here.

(19-11-2022, 03:07 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Actually that stupid Marco is also a self-righteous guy. He's the one who caused the mess then at the end wants to act like he's only doing it for justice. Pui!

Yeah, reflect many this kind in real life.

(19-11-2022, 03:07 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  I guess only. But I can ask my TVB friend to text me if they start filming part 2 and info u here.

Can ask your friend to into Sammi to FA? He's very gian to know her.

(19-11-2022, 03:12 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Can ask your friend to into Sammi to FA? He's very gian to know her.

lol Pls rah I just admire her somemore She already married with another actor and got two daughter u don't know meh.

(19-11-2022, 03:07 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  I guess only. But I can ask my TVB friend to text me if they start filming part 2 and info u here.

I doubt will have part two, but some HK Drama do have part 2 , some even got part 3

(18-11-2022, 10:13 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  No lah, kena stabbed does not mean dead. Maybe got sequel then you see her back.

got sequel lah...................note that Gallen Lo made an appearance right at the end.............he will be the villain in the sequel.......Sammie kena stabbed only.............never die mah.............

so in sequel - Sammie will launch a hostile takeover of the prison...............