Salary review of political office holders 'targeted' for 2023: Chan Chun Sing

(11-01-2023, 05:47 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Can put grand parents and grand children in 1 team. Rotfl

good idea

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

(11-01-2023, 05:02 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Something is really very wrong with our country. Is time those 61% better wake up from their sleep.
Why opposition only scored 39%? Better do AAR on the poor result. We want stable government. Pay revise and promotion both are important to all civil servants including my next generation.

(11-01-2023, 05:57 PM)Oasis Wrote:  Why opposition only scored 39%? Better do AAR on the poor result. We want stable government. Pay revise and promotion both are important to all civil servants including my next generation.

But the ministers are already paid obscene salaries, how to increase anymore.........? Rotfl nudie

(11-01-2023, 06:02 PM)debono Wrote:  But the ministers are already paid obscene salaries, how to increase anymore.........? Rotfl nudie

One departed wise man say the high salary is to prevent the politicians from makan suap. How ironic by increasing their salary to so high it is being officially makan suap IMHO

(11-01-2023, 06:04 PM)sgh Wrote:  One departed wise man say the high salary is to prevent the politicians from makan suap. How ironic by increasing their salary to so high it is being officially makan suap IMHO

hmmm.... above table, under table... hmmmm... hmmmm...

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.