latest- the unvac can eat at the hawker centre

[Image: Screenshot-2022-10-19-at-23-02-14-Hidden...-Sight.png]

https://t.me/hiddeninplainsight1/7131

Doll
[Image: Screenshot-2022-10-19-at-23-06-12-Hidden...-Sight.png]

(19-10-2022, 07:26 PM)Ahnya Wrote:  Huh? Before this the unvaxed couldn't eat at hawker centres and coffee shops ?
But no one has been checking leh

Some things, the government may make a regulation...but they try not to go down too hard on the people.  Of course, one may ask, then what's the point?

I think at times like this, it's a judgement call.  

Even home isolation.  Do they really send people to your hosue to catch you, to see if you are really at home?  No, they trust people to be socially responsible.,

Not letting those who are not vaccinated eat at coffee shops and HC is not meant to punish them but to protect them.. When everybody's mask-off eating, the most vulnerable are those who are not vaccinated if there is a virus cluster.  I know they twist words, and say the government is using this to force people to get vaccinated...

Beri stressed now sweating good intention not
In November Big Abang dances on stage with Xi and Putin
everything is not as it seems
[Image: Screenshot-2022-10-20-at-03-05-43-UN-wan...ntries.png]
even the FED will leave the Banks to die u know wat i mean?
Eurodollar shortage it not suppose to hapan they can create them themselves by bookkeeping
India takes the leadership after Indonesia.
Japan paying premiums for eurodollars shortage IT sends stressed signal to ALL and affecting ALL.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-10-20-at-03-20-20-Foreig...ON-API.png]
London whales are circling looking for Blood just a drop and they go frenzy
they eat their kinds until one fat shark remains...
u rub his face now u can feel the oiliness HE sweating oil.
Fed sends Billions to Switzerlands...refer to swapline IT is surreal now

[Image: Screenshot-2022-10-20-at-03-45-41-Gold-a...s-Turk.png]

(19-10-2022, 06:11 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  J OINT ADVISORY Page 1 of 4 MR No.: 053/22 Updated as of 17 October 2022 Updated Advisory for Safe Management Measures at Food & Beverage Establishments 1. This joint advisory provides updates on the Safe Management Measures (SMMs) for Food and Beverage (F&B) Establishments.

Vaccination-Differentiated SMMs 2. Vaccination-Differentiated SMMs (VDS) are no longer required, including for dining in at F&B establishments such as hawker centres and coffee shops. 2.1. This applies to events held in F&B establishments with > 500 participants at any one time. Other Safe Management Measures 3. In addition to the above, F&B establishments must adhere to prevailing SMMs in the Annex. 4. Firm action will be taken against any breaches under relevant laws. For instance, under the COVID-19 (Temporary Measures) Act, first-time offenders will face a fine of up to S$10,000, imprisonment of up to six months, or both. Subsequent offences may face a fine of up to S$20,000, imprisonment of up to twelve months, or both. Issued by: Enterprise Singapore Housing & Development Board Singapore Food Agency Singapore Tourism Board Urban Redevelopment Authority _____________________________

VDS was lifted 10oct and they were multiple announcements before that..

where were you?  in a cave?

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

(19-10-2022, 06:11 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  J OINT ADVISORY Page 1 of 4 MR No.: 053/22 Updated as of 17 October 2022 Updated Advisory for Safe Management Measures at Food & Beverage Establishments 1. This joint advisory provides updates on the Safe Management Measures (SMMs) for Food and Beverage (F&B) Establishments.

Vaccination-Differentiated SMMs 2. Vaccination-Differentiated SMMs (VDS) are no longer required, including for dining in at F&B establishments such as hawker centres and coffee shops. 2.1. This applies to events held in F&B establishments with > 500 participants at any one time. Other Safe Management Measures 3. In addition to the above, F&B establishments must adhere to prevailing SMMs in the Annex. 4. Firm action will be taken against any breaches under relevant laws. For instance, under the COVID-19 (Temporary Measures) Act, first-time offenders will face a fine of up to S$10,000, imprisonment of up to six months, or both. Subsequent offences may face a fine of up to S$20,000, imprisonment of up to twelve months, or both. Issued by: Enterprise Singapore Housing & Development Board Singapore Food Agency Singapore Tourism Board Urban Redevelopment Authority _____________________________

Still must wear face mask in hawker centre or not leh?  Thinking

look papergolds r getting getting cheaper meaning SGD is getting stronger relative to other weakening currencies
all we have to do is watch and pound on the physicals. MONEY
[Image: Screenshot-2022-10-20-at-06-02-05-Spot-Gold.png]

(20-10-2022, 06:06 AM)singlon Wrote:  look papergolds r getting getting cheaper meaning SGD is getting stronger relative to other weakening currencies
all we have to do is watch and pound on the physicals. MONEY
[Image: Screenshot-2022-10-20-at-06-02-05-Spot-Gold.png]

Wrong post for wrong topic lah!

(20-10-2022, 06:03 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Still must wear face mask in hawker centre or not leh?  Thinking
no need
the situation most wear masks while not eating.
people like singlon totally unmasked even going into neigbourly shops.
those waking up wear the mask like talisman something that got magic against coronavirus on their necks.
Law says no need but says rules will be changed as required. They need the slaves to work though as the country goes to the DogHouse if not.
upper level play they use the it to QE while they lock all down. now situation changes Fed will not save the Banks save itself. London can create all the eurodollars but they not biting.
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

(20-10-2022, 06:14 AM)singlon Wrote:  no need
the situation most wear masks while not eating.
people like singlon totally unmasked even going into neigbourly shops.
those waking up wear the mask like talisman something that got magic against coronavirus on their necks.
Law says no need but says rules will be changed as required. They need the slaves to work though as the country goes to the DogHouse if not.

Last time kana warning by safety ambassadors before so still scared leh!

(20-10-2022, 06:18 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Last time kana warning by safety ambassadors before so still scared leh!

singlon was the first to unmask and got scolding from people beri siong ones.
now many r unmasked many also scared mask on arm mask on neck
eat unmask not eat immediately put them on.
singlon not working for the past 15y so can observe people.
singlon also first to say to stallholder i patronise ambassadors will disappear never to be seen again.
now stall beri happy and give good foods to singlon.
u must not be scare even they appear becos they r actors and actoresses to maintain the FEAR
LOOK for the LAW wat the LAW says.
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

(20-10-2022, 06:23 AM)singlon Wrote:  singlon was the first to unmask and got scolding from people beri siong ones.
now many r unmasked many also scared mask on arm mask on neck
eat unmask not eat immediately put them on.
singlon not working for the past 15y so can observe people.
singlon also first to say to stallholder i patronise ambassadors will disappears never to be seen again.
now stall beri happy and give good foods to singlon.

I also hang my mask on my arm while eating then must put back immediately after eating leh! So troublesome sometimes forgot also leh!

(20-10-2022, 05:55 AM)wendychan Wrote:  VDS was lifted 10oct and they were multiple announcements before that..

where were you?  in a cave?

I waited too long for them to annouce that unvax can eat at hawker centre
I gave up checking their announcements
thinking its the 'usual'

its funny
when u gave up on something
its comes...LOL

OYK got it right when he said
to protect the unvax..so cannot sit and eat with the vax
he is right
the vax are spewing 'spike protien' left and right
its dangerous to sit with a newly vax

(20-10-2022, 09:27 AM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  I waited too long for them to annouce that unvax can eat at hawker centre
I gave up checking their announcements
thinking its the 'usual'

its funny
when u gave up on something
its comes...LOL
VDS lifted means no VDS lah

7 oct 
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ts-2994596

All COVID-19 vaccination-differentiated measures will be lifted from Oct 10, with restrictions no longer in place for dining in, nightlife establishments and events with more than 500 participants.

obvious isnt it, once they announce VDS lifted ? 

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ng-3009186