US Congress discusses sanctions on ICC over Netanyahu arrest warrant

[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

I wish Putin bomb Zelensky to ashes.

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(22-05-2024, 06:24 PM)Niubee Wrote:  I wish Putin bomb Zelensky to ashes.

Three options analyst say.
1. US send commando in and kill Zelensky and then push the blame to Russian special forces
2. Russian special forces go in and kill Zelensky 
3. Ukrainian internal mutiny go in and catch Zelensky and present him as a gift to Russia during peace negotiations

Zelensky days are numbered I think
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

[Image: IMG-1180.gif]

ICC stand for international justice. US sanction justice? Where is the justice? US is above all?
[+] 2 users Like winbig's post

(22-05-2024, 06:30 PM)winbig Wrote:  ICC stand for international justice. US sanction justice? Where is the justice? US is above all?

Now then you know US is above all? All along has been like that after WW2 when they emerge the eventual winner. Assmericunt is why ppl call them.

(22-05-2024, 06:30 PM)winbig Wrote:  ICC stand for international justice. US sanction justice? Where is the justice? US is above all?

The U.S. will impose sanctions on ICC judges barring them from visiting the U.S.

The real crooks showing their true colors.
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

ICC chief judge received threats.
Got justice?
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post

Assmericunt sponsoring genocide

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

Think you better ask your PAP master's permission bef sprouting such insane rhetoric here

(22-05-2024, 06:27 PM)sgh Wrote:  Three options analyst say.
1. US send commando in and kill Zelensky and then push the blame to Russian special forces
2. Russian special forces go in and kill Zelensky 
3. Ukrainian internal mutiny go in and catch Zelensky and present him as a gift to Russia during peace negotiations

Zelensky days are numbered I think

How about a dirty bomb goes off in Washington killing politicians in white house?

(22-05-2024, 10:22 PM)Sticw Wrote:  How about a dirty bomb goes off in Washington killing politicians in white house?

Also can. 911 again but in white house? Already got movies made based on that.