Wow. Clever.

*CANADIAN MAYOR REFUSES TO REMOVE PORK FROM SCHOOL CANTEEN MENU* and EXPLAINS WHY

Muslim parents demanded the abolition of pork in all the school canteens of a Montreal suburb. The mayor of the Montreal suburb of Dorval has refused, and the town-clerk sent a note to all parents to explain why. Here's that note:

“Muslims must understand that they have to adapt to Canada and Quebec, its customs, its traditions, its way of life, because that's where they chose to immigrate.

“They must understand that they have to integrate and learn to live in Quebec.

“They must understand that it is for them to change their lifestyle, not  the Canadians who so generously welcomed them.

“They must understand that Canadians are neither racist nor xenophobic, they accepted many immigrants before Muslims (whereas the reverse is not true, in that Muslim states do not accept non-Muslim immigrants).

“That no more than other nations, Canadians are not willing to give up their identity, their culture.

“And if Canada is a land of welcome, it's not the Mayor of Dorval who welcomes foreigners, but the Canadian-Quebecois people as a whole.

“Finally, they must understand that in Canada (Quebec) with its Judeo-Christian roots, Christmas trees, churches and religious festivals, religion must remain in the private domain.
The municipality of Dorval was right to refuse any concessions to Islam and Sharia.

“For *Muslims who disagree* with secularism and *do not feel comfortable in Canada,* there are *57 beautiful Muslim countries* in the world, most of them *under-populated* and ready to receive them with open halal arms in accordance with Sharia.

*“If you left your country for Canada,* and *not for* other *Muslim countries,* it is because *YOU* have *considered* that *life is better in Canada than elsewhere.*

*“Ask yourself the question,* just once, *“Why is it better here in Canada than where you come from?”* 'A canteen with pork' is part of the answer.”

*EXEMPLARY*. Share this to *PROMOTE  TOLERANCE* in the world. This is what should be adopted by all countries. 👍
[+] 5 users Like Bigbluedot's post

Smart reply. The lesson is do what you are allowed to do, but Do Not impost on others!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!
[+] 2 users Like Fit's post

Canadian Mayor did the right initiatives.  Those muslim immigrants must blend with the country, and not the country blend with them.  Canada is not a muslim country.  If there want to practice sharia, they shd migrate to a muslim country that fits them better.
[+] 2 users Like Gemstar's post

Clapping
Brilliant. I have mooselim friends who ate pork quietly and they said is good. Personal choice..But they do it in a way u don't tell them what the ingredients in the dishes Big Grin

I like open minded people.

Smile

I like LKY answer beter

we should be able to have a meal together in the hawker centers

Meanwhile, nearly all fast food chain here are Halal today

Singapore are slowly became the first Muslim Chinese majority country around the world Rotfl

(05-01-2022, 01:36 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  Meanwhile, nearly all fast food chain here are Halal today

All bcoz they inch In and the non Musli inch out.
Like the nurse  tulun case.
The liar rk fought for them.

Singapore are slowly became the first Muslim Chinese majority country around the world Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes Bigbluedot's post

(05-01-2022, 01:36 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  Meanwhile, nearly all fast food chain here are Halal today

Singapore is slightly different. Our national language is Malay.

We are on the Malaya peninsular. Just that we have a Chinese majority and ruled in a way of greater harmony. That's why we have hawker centres catering to Muslim and non Muslim folks. And yes, Islam teaching never said you can't dine where non Islamic do.

Respect is mutual. Give and take. Just that in SG the non Muslim give more than take. It's ok, small thing.
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

(05-01-2022, 02:34 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Singapore is slightly different. Our national language is Malay.

We are on the Malaya peninsular. Just that we have a Chinese majority and ruled in a way of greater harmony. That's why we have hawker centres catering to Muslim and non Muslim folks. And yes, Islam teaching never said you can't dine where non Islamic do.

Respect is mutual. Give and take. Just that in SG the non Muslim give more than take. It's ok, small thing.

But the problem is Islam are originate from Middle East not Malaya. Now Malaysia government are even forcing non Muslim to learn Arab language

Yes, respect is mutual but unfortunately Bumis in SEA are never respect Chinese, especially Indonesia and Malaysia.

(05-01-2022, 02:41 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  But the problem is Islam is originate from Middle East not Malaya, now Malaysia government even force non Muslim to learn Arab language

Yes, respect is mutual but unfortunately Bumis in SEA are never respect Chinese, especially Indonesia and Malaysia.
The best part of it is that the origin of Islam may actually be having a more unholy place than elsewhere where Islam still practiced.

You want the truth? It's all about personal gains and self interest. Using whatever position or even religion is just a means to their goals...

(05-01-2022, 02:47 PM)Sticw Wrote:  The best part of it is that the origin of Islam may actually be having a more unholy place than elsewhere where Islam still practiced.

You want the truth? It's all about personal gains and self interest. Using whatever position or even religion is just a means to their goals...

I only can say my experience is you give them an inch, they will take a mile

(05-01-2022, 02:34 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Singapore is slightly different. Our national language is Malay.

sg non musli are weak traditionally. everythg also small ting , never mind. that is why ppl bully you left right centr . just like the chop stick thingz.
[+] 1 user Likes Bigbluedot's post

(05-01-2022, 02:51 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  I only can say my experience is you give them an inch, they will take a mile

I do not disagree to this as I too have the same experiences. Live and let live I guess...

(05-01-2022, 03:31 PM)Sticw Wrote:  I do not disagree to this as I too have the same experiences. Live and let live I guess...

Malaysia is a multi-ethnic country, with a predominately Muslim population. Accusations of racism stem from racial preferences embodied within the social and economic policy of the Malaysian government, as well as broader tensions between various ethnic groups. The concept of Ketuanan Melayu or Malay supremacy is broadly accepted in the political sphere.  While 179 countries have ratified the International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination (ICERD), Malaysia is not one of them.

The Pakatan Harapan government that replaced Barisan Nasional in 2018 had indicated a readiness to ratify ICERD, but has yet to do so due to the convention's conflict with the Malaysian constitution and the race and religious norms in Malaysia established since its independence.[1][2]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Malaysia

(05-01-2022, 03:31 PM)Sticw Wrote:  I do not disagree to this as I too have the same experiences. Live and let live I guess...

Discrimination against people of Chinese descent in Indonesia has been carried out by governments in Indonesia since the time of the Dutch East India Company. Serious violence against Chinese people has occurred at irregular intervals since 1740, when the soldiers of the Dutch East India Company and other ethnic groups from Batavia killed up to 10,000 people of Chinese descent during the Chinezenmoord. The worst outbreaks took place in 1946-49 during the Indonesian National Revolution against Dutch rule. There were significant outbreaks in the early 1960s. Violence against Chinese also took place in 1965 after the failed coup attempt during anti-communist purges,[1] the main target of the killings were Native Indonesian communists. In May of 1998, many Chinese businesses were burned down and many Chinese girls and women were brutally raped and murdered. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discrimina...ndonesians