Leong Mun Wai Apologises To Tan Chuan-Jin After Suggesting The

Leong Mun Wai Apologises To Tan Chuan-Jin After Suggesting The Latter Shouldn’t Question Him In Parliament 

Earlier, when Mr Tan sought clarification with a follow-up question, Mr Leong asserted, "Speaker, if the minister didn’t ask me, I suggest you don’t ask me." 🔥

👉 https://tsl.to/lmwapology

@mustsharenews
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

He lost his cool when the Speaker showed bias behavior and was joining the other side to attack.

It is important for the speaker to be neutral and show no bias to either side.

Leong was wrong to be so assertive un his response but he was pushed into a corner with 2 attack one situation. Many would have done no better if put in same situation.

Leong as far as I know has been a nice guy and great person to have a discussion with...unfortunately the 3rd world bullying behavior of some parliamentarians really caught him off guard.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 3 users Like sgbuffett's post

(23-03-2023, 01:38 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  He lost his cool when the Speaker showed bias behavior and was joining the other side to attack.

It is important for the speaker to be neutral and show no bias to either side.

Leong was wrong to be so assertive un his response but he was pushed into a corner with 2 attack one situation. Many would have done no better if put in same situation.

Leong as far as I know has been a nice guy and great person to have a discussion with...unfortunately the 3rd world bullying behavior of some parliamentarians really caught him off guard.
This is naturally frustrating to any human being when seeing the speaker is one-sided and bias.
[+] 2 users Like Gemstar's post

His question to tan CJ is good too. To embarrassed Tan...

Smile
[+] 2 users Like Niubee's post

if minister din ask hor
, then u dont ask hor
u shut up hor...lol Laughing
[+] 2 users Like singaporean1964's post

this ffucking kek leng kia scram-mugam tried to 'trap' him by asking wat is muddy water

his ffucking brain is stupid meh?-
[+] 2 users Like singaporean1964's post

His mother passing away might play a part in his unusual behavior. He is damn fearless when the ruler is sitting opp him.
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(23-03-2023, 12:41 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Leong Mun Wai Apologises To Tan Chuan-Jin After Suggesting The Latter Shouldn’t Question Him In Parliament 

Earlier, when Mr Tan sought clarification with a follow-up question, Mr Leong asserted, "Speaker, if the minister didn’t ask me, I suggest you don’t ask me." 🔥

👉 https://tsl.to/lmwapology

@mustsharenews

Well said lah! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(23-03-2023, 03:40 PM)Niubee Wrote:  His question to tan CJ is good too. To embarrassed Tan...

me had never see any PAP MPs/Ministers feel embarrassed even they talk nonsense.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

(23-03-2023, 04:17 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  me had never see any PAP MPs/Ministers feel embarrassed even they talk nonsense.

It help to show Tan is not neutral. Enough said.

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(23-03-2023, 04:52 PM)Niubee Wrote:  It help to show Tan is not neutral. Enough said.

How to be neutral when one was a one time army general, and thence becomes a minister.  Therefore when he became a Speaker of the House, he will certainly be bias........ Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

Speaker of Parliament is not neutral. How to trust such a Govt?
[+] 2 users Like Wy:Nox's post

(23-03-2023, 05:29 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  Speaker of Parliament is not neutral. How to trust such a Govt?

The Speaker of the House should be a person without any political party affiliation....................... Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like debono's post

(23-03-2023, 05:24 PM)debono Wrote:  How to be neutral when one was a one time army general, and thence becomes a minister.  Therefore when he became a Speaker of the House, he will certainly be bias........ Big Grin

Like Leong. Shame him

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(23-03-2023, 03:45 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  this ffucking kek leng kia scram-mugam tried to 'trap' him by asking wat is muddy water

his ffucking brain is stupid meh?-
This one shame does not understand the meaning of what is shame.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(23-03-2023, 05:51 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  This one shame does not understand the meaning of what is shame.

Brain damage...due to high salary
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

(23-03-2023, 03:42 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  if minister din ask hor
, then u dont ask hor
u shut up hor...lol Laughing

good slap in face
I like his fierceness character
[+] 1 user Likes Talent's post

(23-03-2023, 03:40 PM)Niubee Wrote:  His question to tan CJ is good too. To embarrassed Tan...

thought u white licker
why suddenly change tune

(23-03-2023, 05:59 PM)Talent Wrote:  good slap in face
I like his fierceness character

Fearless?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

LMW has lost his cool. Imagine he's facing so many white in the Parliament & Sham threatening charcoal face. He did not drip his pant is already very courageous.
[+] 2 users Like Sline's post

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/shanmu...is-gym-bro

Mum is a nice person like singlion who will say sorry even when we don't mean it.
we know they r wrong but we r nice people.
[+] 2 users Like singlon's post

(23-03-2023, 05:53 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Brain damage...due to high salary
No wonder it’s face is getting blacker like chao tar.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(23-03-2023, 06:00 PM)Talent Wrote:  thought u white licker
why suddenly change tune

I admire Leong. He asks good qns.

Smile