School girls' boobs heavier & bigger than b4 vaccination, who's responsible for this?

I noticed that many Secondary school girls neh neh boob are disproportionally bigger than their petite size. I am afraid that this might led to early relationship and pregnancy. On top of this, they also potentially face more serious health issues than their predecessors. If their parent knew this will happen, I doubt they will allow the vaccination. Ayway, its too late for regrets now. Is the authority going to be responsible for these hefty social/health cost??

(30-07-2021, 08:12 PM)joyce_tay Wrote:  I noticed that many Secondary school girls neh neh boob are disproportionally bigger than their petite size. I am afraid that this might led to early relationship and pregnancy. On top of this, they also potentially face more serious health issues than their predecessors. If their parent knew this will happen, I doubt they will allow the vaccination. Ayway, its too late for regrets now. Is the authority going to be responsible for these hefty social/health cost??

Why you jealous theirs bigger than yours?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

this is silly misinformation treat as joke

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Walaneh!

They should be thankful for free breast lifting!  Laughing
[+] 2 users Like cityhantam's post

No wonder cityhantum lurking around sec sch give young girls free vaccination of Sinovac.
[+] 1 user Likes DCS17's post

DCS17 finally found this place through his pool of sperms?  Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/lifestyle...sizes.html

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

dont you know it helps improve eyesight?

This Joyce Tay is probably a guy pretending to be a female.

Why would a female go around looking at others boobs? (my opinion only)

(31-07-2021, 06:33 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/lifestyle...sizes.html

i'm sure cosmetic surgeons doing boob-jobs will be up in arms over this........ Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Napoleon Porlumpar's post

(30-07-2021, 11:28 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  DCS17 finally found this place through his pool of sperms?  Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

am also nudebee, Fleedestroyer and theold now leh. 

but thank you for not refuting the fact that u are indeed lurking around sec sch trying to give girls free sinovac lah.

we all understand how much HA had destroyed ya life.

(31-07-2021, 10:37 AM)surfer Wrote:  This Joyce Tay is probably a guy pretending to be a female.

I fetch my son home from school, one will be blind not to notice such significant change, we take SBS bus to and fro everyday.

(31-07-2021, 12:13 PM)joyce_tay Wrote:  I fetch my son home from school, one will be blind not to notice such significant change, we take SBS bus to and fro everyday.

I notice that girls in my neighbourhood also show significant changes as they grow, without vaccination!  Laughing
Angry 

(31-07-2021, 12:44 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  I notice that girls in my neighbourhood also show significant changes as they grow, without vaccination!  Laughing

dirty old man   Angry

Enlargement of organs may be due to inflammation which can be temporary. Some young people said it is due to the lockdown where they eat and eat and did not exercise. I am not a female thus the reply is restricted.

Talking about nehneh, so much interest!  Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl
[+] 2 users Like cityhantam's post

(30-07-2021, 08:12 PM)joyce_tay Wrote:  I noticed that many Secondary school girls neh neh boob are disproportionally bigger than their petite size. I am afraid that this might led to early relationship and pregnancy. On top of this, they also potentially face more serious health issues than their predecessors. If their parent knew this will happen, I doubt they will allow the vaccination. Ayway, its too late for regrets now. Is the authority going to be responsible for these hefty social/health cost??

Did anyone ever say vaccination can make boob bigger??? Rotfl

(01-08-2021, 10:37 PM)Instinct Wrote:  Did anyone ever say vaccination can make boob bigger??? Rotfl

lymph node at around the breast swelled after mrna vax
[+] 1 user Likes happyharvest's post

(31-07-2021, 10:37 AM)surfer Wrote:  This Joyce Tay is probably a guy pretending to be a female.

You are right to assume so, using a female name to talk about boobs, is a real suspect.. Big Grin

(30-07-2021, 11:07 PM)DCS17 Wrote:  No wonder cityhantum lurking around sec sch give young girls free vaccination of Sinovac.

did u check with yr mum and sis ? nudie

this thread though comment only 20 but the number of view is so high. why ah?  Laughing

[Image: nudie.gif]

(04-08-2021, 10:45 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  this thread though comment only 20 but the number of view is so high. why ah?  Laughing

They don't know what to say.... Thinking