Singapore ranked 2nd happiest country in Asia 2022 behind Taiwan

(07-12-2022, 08:52 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Nothing exotic lah, there are also Somalian restaurants there, got pictures but dare not to try as most of the customers are Africans, some Aussies also. In Spore you can hardly find authentic Hungarian and Greek food bug you can easily find in Melbourne. The next to Chinatown there are a few Greek restaurants and cafes run by Greek Australians, the food is not bad and reasonably priced, there is also a pastry selling Greek desserts.

For Hungarian food, you can order the wellknown Goulash (beef soup). Hungarian Goulash is a thick meat and vegetable stew with a broth that's heavily seasoned with paprika.

[Image: DCE251-DA-2317-4-D1-B-A6-E5-1-B7-BB68-F3425.jpg]

(07-12-2022, 08:52 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Nothing exotic lah, there are also Somalian restaurants there, got pictures but dare not to try as most of the customers are Africans, some Aussies also. In Spore you can hardly find authentic Hungarian and Greek food bug you can easily find in Melbourne. The next to Chinatown there are a few Greek restaurants and cafes run by Greek Australians, the food is not bad and reasonably priced, there is also a pastry selling Greek desserts.

Looks like you like Greek foods........... Laughing

(07-12-2022, 08:56 PM)debono Wrote:  Looks like you like Greek foods........... Laughing

[Image: 0-D9-DC009-4-B19-45-A2-8276-F43-DFA7-EE6-DC.jpg]

https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/howto/guide/...try-greece

(07-12-2022, 09:02 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: 0-D9-DC009-4-B19-45-A2-8276-F43-DFA7-EE6-DC.jpg]

Can we get such foods in s'pore..........? Thinking

(07-12-2022, 09:05 PM)debono Wrote:  Can we get such foods in s'pore..........? Thinking

Possible but you can hardly find authentic ones.

(07-12-2022, 09:05 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Possible but you can hardly find authentic ones.

Can find these in Melbourne........ Thinking Laughing

(07-12-2022, 09:07 PM)debono Wrote:  Can find these in Melbourne........ Thinking Laughing

A lot, Greek community is huge there, in Spore I have never met a single Greek.

(07-12-2022, 09:40 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  A lot, Greek community is huge there, in Spore I have never met a single Greek.

OIC..... Clapping

In Singapore, no one enters an office lift wishing each other "Good morning" ..

More often, they preventing like no one existed.
r
It's crazy to rank SG 2nd happiest nation. Mad?

(07-12-2022, 05:04 AM)Scythian Wrote:  With the change of a new PM , Singapore should aim to overtake Taiwan to become Asia's Happiest Country.
Singaporeans Calling for celebration.

SG already "overtake" TW province since the 1970s when we use their island for Ex. Starlight. nudie
Perhaps one of my "happiest" time  during my service days.... Nothing beats sleeping out in the field in a dark  highland farm on a 3 tonner or trying to stay alert with little sleep as my driver tried to keep the Rover on the "right" side of the road. HA !

[Image: 390042117_m.jpg]

(07-12-2022, 09:07 PM)debon Wrote:  Can find these in Melbourne........ Thinking

I only know that place is filled with ex-Bolahlander who quit their "less happy" country  Big Grin

(08-12-2022, 12:51 AM)Manthink Wrote:  SG already "overtake" TW province since the 1970s when we use their island for Ex. Starlight. nudie
Perhaps one of my "happiest" time  during my service days.... Nothing beats sleeping out in the field in a dark  highland farm on a 3 tonner or trying to stay alert with little sleep as my driver tried to keep the Rover on the "right" side of the road. HA !

[Image: 390042117_m.jpg]

Doing 2 years NS maybe have contributed to young Singaporeans happiness..

Everyone is so happy inside army camps.

(08-12-2022, 01:00 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Doing 2 years NS maybe have contributed to young Singaporeans happiness..Everyone is so happy inside army camps.

I am curious - What makes you think Ex.Starlight is just about staying "inside army camps" ? Rolleyes

The survey found Singaporeans were very happy that their Singapore leaders didn't get everything right during Covid19 pandemic.

They were happy with daily reported cases and number of deaths 

And were also happy and satisfied that Hongkong authority banned SIA and Scoot 2 weeks for bringing Covid19 passengers to their airport.

Everyone is happy with CPF OA interest rate @ 2.50% pa

(08-12-2022, 05:34 AM)Scythian Wrote:  The survey found Singaporeans were very happy that their Singapore leaders didn't get everything right during Covid19 pandemic. They were happy with daily reported cases and number of deaths And were also happy and satisfied that Hongkong authority banned SIA and Scoot 2 weeks for bringing Covid19 passengers to their airport. Everyone is happy with CPF OA interest rate @ 2.50% pa

LOL! You very funni...Started this Thread with misleading "Happiness" story taken from a TW media.

Now you OT and go back to your usual favorite complains. Is that all you can offer in SGtalk ?

Big Grin