Scripture readings for today

(05-05-2024, 12:56 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Jesus is not Muslim so pls be respectful! Do not angkat him! Do not place him and muh in the same league!

Islam
In Islam, Jesus is called a Prophet.  They have a different definition of the word Prophet.  Moses is a Propet.  David too.   Paul...ah! he's a false prophet yeah!

And of course, Jesus is a prophet!  But second to Muh.

Peace by upon all of then (except Paul)

Christianity
Jesus is God in the Flesh.  Before Abraham was (born), I AM.  

Jesus is said to be descended from Abraham's line, yet He said He existed before Abraham. How can that be?  It would not make sense to the  spiritually blind like Ali who thinks linearly, that satu + satu + satu = tiga.  Cannot be satu wan.

If you trace the genealogy of Abraham, you would only go as far back as Adam and Eve.  There's no Name called Jesus or Yeshua or Emmanual between Adam and Abraham.  But Jesus said that "Before Abraham, I AM".

Adam is the great great......great grandfather.  If you trace the genealogy of Adam, you would not take long to arrive at I AM, the Creator, Whom we now call Heavenly Father.

Ali and Hope deny that Christ is the Son of God.  They say that God cannot have a "Son" wor. Nao, if they are reading this, may I know who Allat is.  I did not say Allah.  Note the spelling.  It's Allat.  They can choose to pretend to have missed this post of mine.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(05-05-2024, 09:19 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Islam
In Islam, Jesus is called a Prophet.  They have a different definition of the word Prophet.  Moses is a Propet.  David too.   Paul...ah! he's a false prophet yeah!

Christianity

Jesus is said to be descended from Abraham's line, yet He said He existed before Abraham. How can that be?  It would not make sense to the  spiritually blind like Ali who thinks linearly, that satu + satu + satu = tiga.  Cannot be satu wan.

If you trace the genealogy of Abraham, you would only go as far back as Adam and Eve.  There's no Name called Jesus or Yeshua or Emmanual between Adam and Abraham.  Adam is the great great......great grandfather.  If you trace the genealogy of Adam, you would not take long to arrive at the Creator Whom we now call Heavenly Father.

Ali and Hope deny that Christ is the Son of God.  They say that God cannot have a "Son" wor. Nao, if they are reading this, may I know who Allat is.  I did not say Allah.  Note the spelling.  It's Allat.  They can choose to pretend to have missed this post of mine.

Allat :" Thian kat pager?"  Big Grin

The name means “goddess.” Identified as “daughter of Allah,” since she was supposed to be the offspring of Allah's marriage to a jinn, but she may have been considered consort to Allah.

Wait....Allah married a Jinn?? Rotfl  I don want to comment further!

(04-05-2024, 07:40 AM)Hope Wrote:  Because Makkah was not liberated from idols worshipers .If Makkah had been the direction, your ancestors would have told ,we were worshiping to those idols.

I went to search for idol worship in Mecca and found this YouTube beedio.  It's only 12 minutes short, not an hour long, so I hope you will watch it and tell me which part of it is false.  

Unlike Ali who enjoys mocking and writing in a condescending and patronizing manner, you seem sincere in wanting to lead us to what you believe is the correct path that's Islam.

I shall wait for your comments about the beedio, whether it's telling the truth or not.  PS:  Do not reply with a one-liner and just say "The beedio is telling lies.".  I would appreciate your giving me alternative evidence.  Thank you.

Allah is SATAN Connected to BAAL Worship and The Antichrist OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE (youtube.com)

Christianity

If you trace the genealogy of Abraham, you would only go as far back as Adam and Eve.  There's no Name called Jesus or Yeshua or Emmanual between Adam and Abraham.  But Jesus said that "Before Abraham, I AM".

Adam is the great great......great grandfather.  If you trace the genealogy of Adam, you would not take long to arrive at the Creator Whom we now call Heavenly Father.

In Islam, there is no mention of Paul of Tarsus. He is not in any of our scriptures. So Muslims actually don't have any opinion on Paul collectively. 

Allat was a goddess invented by the pagans in Makkah before the time of our prophet (صلي الله عليه وسلم). The pagans created many goddess and among them, Allat.

(05-05-2024, 09:50 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  In Islam, there is no mention of Paul of Tarsus. He is not in any of our scriptures. So Muslims actually don't have any opinion on Paul collectively. 

Allat was a goddess invented by the pagans in Makkah before the time of our prophet (صلي الله عليه وسلم). The pagans created many goddess and among them, Allat.

Is Allat mentioned in the Quran?

I have some work. Will be back after 3pm

(04-05-2024, 10:40 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Man cannot live on bread alone but from the Words that proceeded out from the mouth of God 
the word is Jesus Himself 
Holy Spirit is God himself 
So 3 is 1 God.
Understood ?

No, I cannot understand it. The Trinity is can never be understood. That is why it is referred to as a mystery.

(05-05-2024, 09:53 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Is Allat mentioned in the Quran?

Yes, in 53:19.

(04-05-2024, 11:44 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Ali and Hope will pretend to miss this post.

We all say "assalaamualaikum" to people all the time. We also say it to our prophet in our daily solah.

(04-05-2024, 11:51 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  What is even funnier is his definition that Jesus is a Muslim....oh he submits himself to 1 god and he puts his head on the floor and pray  Rotfl followers of the religion Mahikari are Muslims?  Big Grin  they also submit to 1 God, put their head on the ground! Big Grin

Jesus prays to the Father and according to the quran Allah is a father to no one! He has no spiritual children and Jesus isn't a son! How is he a Muslim?  Big Grin

It's like we didn't explain it to you before. Let's try again.

In our paradigm, the definition of a Muslim is one who submits to the will of God. In the NT, Jesus professes submission to the will of God. Ergo, in our paradigm, he is a Muslim.

(05-05-2024, 10:00 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  We all say "assalaamualaikum" to people all the time. We also say it to our prophet in our daily solah.

Why are you talking to muh who is dead and buried in medina?
Why do I have to talk to muh when I am praying to Allah?

Your prophet made it part of your prayer to talk to a dead man and commit idolatry and you still respect your prophet for doing that to you?

(04-05-2024, 10:13 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  What does this verse mean to you? Who does it refer to ?

The Holy Trinity  is the Alpha and the Omega. Jesus' death did not just redeem the lives of those that came AD, but also those who came before him since Creation, if they would renounce sin.
It remains the same even today. It is not enough for us to claim we believe in Christ, if we do not turn from our sinful ways we will still face eternal death.

Thus even if Ezekial came before Christ, his message was from God who had already planned for his only Begotten Son to save the world [since creation till the end] from death if they would renounce sin.

Is eternal death the same as hell which is eternal torment?

(05-05-2024, 10:12 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Why are you talking to muh who is dead and buried in medina?
Why do I have to talk to muh when I am praying to Allah?

Your prophet made it part of your prayer to talk to a dead man and commit idolatry and you still respect your prophet for doing that to you?

No, Allah says they are not dead.

(05-05-2024, 10:08 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  It's like we didn't explain it to you before. Let's try again.

In our paradigm, the definition of a Muslim is one who submits to the will of God. In the NT, Jesus professes submission to the will of God. Ergo, in our paradigm, he is a Muslim.

That's why I said you can go to geylang and proclaim the followers of Mahikari as Muslim...use your explanation to make sense to them!!

Plenty chinese also bow down on their face and worship one god!
Muslim is Islam...Don try to broaden it....Next thing you know..." Oh those who sit and eat on the chair are considered Muslim! "

(05-05-2024, 10:14 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  No, Allah says they are not dead.

Where is his grave? In medina isn't it!

(04-05-2024, 10:13 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  What does this verse mean to you? Who does it refer to ?

The Holy Trinity  is the Alpha and the Omega. Jesus' death did not just redeem the lives of those that came AD, but also those who came before him since Creation, if they would renounce sin.
It remains the same even today. It is not enough for us to claim we believe in Christ, if we do not turn from our sinful ways we will still face eternal death.

Thus even if Ezekial came before Christ, his message was from God who had already planned for his only Begotten Son to save the world [since creation till the end] from death if they would renounce sin.

John 1:1 is difficult to understand. All I can say is that John 1:1 is not the word of Jesus.

We have discussed the Trinity. I reject the Trinity because it is a later addition to theology made by men. There is no mention of the Trinity or the concept of the Trinity anywhere in the Bible. Even the early church fathers like Polycarp didn't mention the Trinity because, at his time, the Trinity was not yet agreed upon. Right from the start, the Trinity was not unanimously agreed upon, and the conflict of ideas carried on till today. The only reason why Trinitarians became the majority was because the Romans joined them and the Unitarians were pushed aside, putting it lightly.

(05-05-2024, 10:18 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  That's why I said you can go to geylang and proclaim the followers of Mahikari as Muslim...use your explanation to make sense to them!!

Plenty chinese also bow down on their face and worship one god!
Muslim is Islam...Don try to broaden it....Next thing you know..." Oh those who sit and eat on the chair are considered Muslim! "

We have explained to you why we say Jesus is a Muslim. You can reject our explanation and we can say Jesus is a Muslim.

(04-05-2024, 10:13 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Thus even if Ezekial came before Christ, his message was from God who had already planned for his only Begotten Son to save the world [since creation till the end] from death if they would renounce sin.

When it comes to atonement, I believe in all the biblical prophets including Jesus and I am a follower of Muhammad (صلي الله عليه وسلم) whose teachings on atonement are the same as the previous prophets.

I don't believe Paul whose teaching on atonement is radically different. And I see it as the metaphoric wide gate, the easy way out.

Christianity

Adam is the great great......great grandfather.  If you trace the genealogy of Adam, you would not take long to arrive at I AM, the Creator, Whom we now call Heavenly Father.

I asked this question to a Christian which received no reply. When it says "In the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit", how come Christians only know 1 of the 3 names? Since then, you brought "I AM" a few times already.

Is that the Father's name? What about the Holy Spirit? What is his name?

(05-05-2024, 10:19 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Where is his grave? In medina isn't it!

Yes, in Madinah. I was there for 3 days in the year 2000 and I didn't sleep except maybe a wink. I was that excited.

(05-05-2024, 11:13 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Yes, in Madinah. I was there for 3 days in the year 2000 and I didn't sleep except maybe a wink. I was that excited.

Why are you sexcited when your wives  Big Grin and daughters are not allowed entry!
Even in death he remained as a sexist!
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(05-05-2024, 10:45 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  We have explained to you why we say Jesus is a Muslim. You can reject our explanation and we can say Jesus is a Muslim.

You are practising double standards when you said Jesus is Muslim and the followers of mahikari are not!! They submit to 1 God!  Why no Muslim religious leaders and scholars knock on their dojo and tell them that they are Muslim ??

If you cannot even get them to be Muslim converts..how can I believe that Jesus is Muslim?

(05-05-2024, 11:39 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You are practising double standards when you said Jesus is Muslim and the followers of mahikari are not!! They submit to 1 God!  Why no Muslim religious leaders and scholars knock on their dojo and tell them that they are Muslim ??

If you cannot even get them to be Muslim converts..how can I believe that Jesus is Muslim?

Jesus submits to the same God as the Muslims do. Jesus is a Muslim.

(05-05-2024, 11:03 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I asked this question to a Christian which received no reply. When it says "In the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit", how come Christians only know 1 of the 3 names? Since then, you brought "I AM" a few times already.

Is that the Father's name? What about the Holy Spirit? What is his name?
Father’s name is Yeshua
Holy Spirit is Rauch Hakodesh
3 in 1

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(05-05-2024, 10:13 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Is eternal death the same as hell which is eternal torment?

yup.Thrown into the fires of hell. Eternal damnation.

(05-05-2024, 12:02 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Father’s name is Yeshua
Holy Spirit is Rauch Hakodesh
3 in 1

Are you sure the Father's name is Yeshua? 

Rauch Hakodesh is a title. Same as Holy Spirit is a title. Same as Son is a title. 

We know the Son's name. What about the other 2?

Why is that so difficult to answer?

(05-05-2024, 12:10 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Are you sure the Father's name is Yeshua? 

Rauch Hakodesh is a title. Same as Holy Spirit is a title. Same as Son is a title. 

We know the Son's name. What about the other 2?

Why is that so difficult to answer?
Give u what name also u think is Salah cos u are a rebellious anti Christ lah

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(05-05-2024, 12:06 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  yup.Thrown into the fires of hell. Eternal damnation.

Thank you. 

It is roughly the same for us. Faith is not enough to save us from hell. We need good deeds too.

(05-05-2024, 12:14 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Give u what name also u think is Salah cos u are a rebellious anti Christ lah

The fact is, you don't know.

A lot of Christians don't know that they don't know the names of the other 2.

(05-05-2024, 11:49 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Jesus submits to the same God as the Muslims do. Jesus is a Muslim.

Nope Muslims pray to muh and Allah! 
If I die die have to put someone together with Allah in a prayer even though it is wrongful of me to do so.....it would have been Jesus...he is most fitting