Scripture readings for today

(09-05-2024, 09:34 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  We are 1 couple, made up of 2 humans.

Your Godhead is 1 God, made up of 3 Gods.

Is that right?

You, your wife and daughter made up 1 family and that 1 family consist of the 3 of you each sharing different personalities....

God is made up of the Father,the son and the Holy spirit!....and they are different Persons, not three different ways of looking at God.

What make up a tree? It is 1 tree but make up of roots, branches, leaves and trunk!
If you take one component out...it wouldn't be a tree!
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(09-05-2024, 09:34 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  We are 1 couple, made up of 2 humans.

Your Godhead is 1 God, made up of 3 Gods.

Is that right?

How abt discussing nikah mutah?  Have you paid for mutah? Big Grin

(09-05-2024, 09:32 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I had to repeat it because you don't seem to understand the point.

You want to say the Quran is from satan but the message of the Quran could not have come from satan.

I didn't say anything. I am asking you. I am prepared to even agree with you that Paul was preaching Satanic doctrines if you can show me.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(09-05-2024, 09:39 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  3 in 1 kopi boil it becomes 1 cup to drink 
Or u want to separate it into 3 different cups?

Rotfl this analogy is the most easiest to understand!
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(09-05-2024, 10:52 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  How abt discussing nikah mutah?  Have you paid for mutah? Big Grin

Lol! Good one. He's trying to bait you to let him mock and taunt the Bible. You didn't bite.  Rotfl

(09-05-2024, 10:53 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Rotfl this analogy is the most easiest to understand!

Jesus ‘s answers also short n straightforward mah
He also mentioned don’t pray same repeated prayers at a time or stand in the synagogue to pray
Go to your closet n pray privately n The Heavenly Father will reward u.
The Father already knew what we need,So Jesus suggested we pray the Lord’s Prayer.

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

(09-05-2024, 09:30 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  For over 1,400 years, all the scholars of the Quran said there is only 1 Quran.

Jay Smith who is not a scholar of the Quran or a scholar of any kind came along and told you there are 30 versions of the Quran and you believe him.

OK noted.

He's not a scholar because you say so? Lol! Rotfl

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(09-05-2024, 10:58 AM)Oyk Wrote:  He's not a scholar because you say so? Lol! Rotfl

No, not because I say so but because his credentials say so.

(09-05-2024, 10:55 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Lol! Good one. He's trying to bait you to let him mock and taunt the Bible. You didn't bite.  Rotfl

You know what.. Thinking I would rather lose a few debates to keep him here for the long run so that I can continue to shame his beliefs ... Big Grin There is so much to rebuke the quran and hadith Big Grin

(09-05-2024, 10:58 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Jesus ‘s answers also short n straightforward mah
He also mentioned don’t pray same repeated prayers at a time or stand in the synagogue to pray
Go to your closet n pray privately n The Heavenly Father will reward u.
The Father already knew what we need,So Jesus suggested we pray the Lord’s Prayer.

Got say don repeated same prayer meh? I forgot already!

(09-05-2024, 11:05 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You know what.. Thinking I would rather lose a few debates to keep him here for the long run so that I can continue to shame his beliefs ... Big Grin There is so much to rebuke the quran and hadith Big Grin

Yeah 
Lead more lost souls to salvation 🙏

☝️

(09-05-2024, 10:46 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You, your wife and daughter made up 1 family and that 1 family consist of the 3 of you each sharing different personalities....

God is made up of the Father,the son and the Holy spirit!....and they are different Persons, not three different ways of looking at God.

What make up a tree? It is 1 tree but make up of roots, branches, leaves and trunk!
If you take one component out...it wouldn't be a tree!

Yes, that family comprises 3 different persons but all 3 humans. Ergo that family is made up of 3 humans.

Your Godhead comprises 3 different persons but all 3 Gods. Ergo, your Godhead is made up of 3 Gods.

(09-05-2024, 11:03 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  No, not because I say so but because his credentials say so.

Because his credentials were not obtained from a madrasah? Rolleyes

(09-05-2024, 11:05 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You know what.. Thinking I would rather lose a few debates to keep him here for the long run so that I can continue to shame his beliefs ... Big Grin There is so much to rebuke the quran and hadith Big Grin

Shame my beliefs? 

Have you succeeded so far?

(09-05-2024, 11:08 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Got say don repeated same prayer meh? I forgot already!

“And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly. But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him. After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen. For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you: but if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭6‬:‭5‬-‭15‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭6‬:‭7‬ ‭KJV🙏

☝️

(09-05-2024, 11:11 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Because his credentials were not obtained from a madrasah? Rolleyes

His credentials don't qualify him to be a scholar of the Quran.

(09-05-2024, 10:53 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I didn't say anything. I am asking you. I am prepared to even agree with you that Paul was preaching Satanic doctrines if you can show me.

If you're asking me if the Quran is from satan then you already got your answer.

(09-05-2024, 10:52 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  How abt discussing nikah mutah?  Have you paid for mutah? Big Grin

Our prophet told us not to delve into such grey areas. Stay mainstream.

(09-05-2024, 11:10 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Yes, that family comprises 3 different persons but all 3 humans. Ergo that family is made up of 3 humans.

Your Godhead comprises 3 different persons but all 3 Gods. Ergo, your Godhead is made up of 3 Gods.

Haiya,..what 1 God =3 Gods ! No person with sanity will spend the whole day answering this! Would you like to go to mutah? Big Grin

(09-05-2024, 11:15 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Our prophet told us not to delve into such grey areas. Stay mainstream.

Was the practice of mutah abrogated by muh?
Why did he allow it to happen in the first place? Thinking
I like how Muslim don go to whore House but use Mutah as a way of patronising

(09-05-2024, 11:19 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Haiya,..what 1 God =3 Gods ! No person with sanity will spend the whole day answering this! Would you like to go to mutah? Big Grin

He has No other questions to ask Liao

☝️

(09-05-2024, 11:22 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Was the practice of mutah abrogated by muh?
Why did he allow it to happen in the first place? Thinking

I have absolutely no idea. I don't need to learn that because it has no bearing on my life, my religion, and my salvation. 

If I ask you about the Trinity, that has a lot to do with your religion and your salvation. If the Trinity is false, you are guilty of the very first commandment, the foremost of them all, the very one you don't want to get wrong, trust me.

(09-05-2024, 11:23 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  He has No other questions to ask Liao

You explain 100 times..he also won't listen!
Even if Jesus identify himself in Ali's dream....ali will also ask Jesus to show him Ic !

(09-05-2024, 11:26 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You explain 100 times..he also won't listen!
Even if Jesus identify himself in Ali's dream....ali will also ask Jesus to show him Ic !

He is Stubborn lah die die want to win even it’s the wrong path.

☝️

(09-05-2024, 11:26 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I have absolutely no idea. I don't need to learn that because it has no bearing on my life, my religion, and my salvation. 

If I ask you about the Trinity, that has a lot to do with your religion and your salvation. If the Trinity is false, you are guilty of the very first commandment, the foremost of them all, the very one you don't want to get wrong, trust me.

You still want to address the Trinity... Clapping How many times you want to commit harakiri? See how you keep re cycling your materials...today it is the Trinity,  tomorrow it is Paul...nothing new!!

I will try to keep your recycling company in business.... Smile

(09-05-2024, 11:19 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Haiya,..what 1 God =3 Gods ! No person with sanity will spend the whole day answering this! Would you like to go to mutah? Big Grin

One Christian scholar wrote and I paraphrase. It is easier to empty the ocean into a bucket than to explain the Trinity.

Any which way you try to justify the Trinity, you will fall into one heresy or more.

How can the Trinity be true? How are you going to worship a Triune God with all your mind when your mind cannot comprehend the Trinity?

(09-05-2024, 11:27 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  He is Stubborn lah die die want to win even it’s the wrong path.

Blind people can see a clearer path!

(09-05-2024, 11:33 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Blind people can see a clearer path!

Yeah blind people still can sense it 
Stubborn stiffed neck people is hopeless.

☝️

(09-05-2024, 11:31 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You still want to address the Trinity... Clapping How many times you want to commit harakiri? See how you keep re cycling your materials...today it is the Trinity,  tomorrow it is Paul...nothing new!!

I will try to keep your recycling company in business.... Smile

If Christianity is true, Islam is false. And vice versa. I'm sure you will agree.

Aren't you interested to know which is true or false?

(09-05-2024, 11:38 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  If Christianity is true, Islam is false. And vice versa. I'm sure you will agree.

Aren't you interested to know which is true or false?

Why I have a feeling as though a lady in her line of work is trying to get me to patronise?  Thinking