Scripture readings for today

(09-05-2024, 08:31 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Who told you that?

See..you are not even sure of anything in your quran and hadith! You want an honest exchange but you want to use deceit and lies! *"long sigh*  hellfire awaits you my friend!

(09-05-2024, 09:11 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  See..you are not even sure of anything in your quran and hadith! You want an honest exchange but you want to use deceit and lies! *"long sigh*  hellfire awaits you my friend!

Why do you insist on lying about my religion?

(09-05-2024, 09:14 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Why do you insist on lying about my religion?

I will show you the proof and buried your religion! Big Grin
Wait for it

(09-05-2024, 08:29 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  The message brought by our prophet is consistent with the previous prophets. What is the message? There is only 1 God, and there will be judgment day. Worship God alone, obey his commandments, and seek his repentance so that we may be saved. That is the message brought by the biblical prophets and the last prophet.

Are Paul's teachings satanic?

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(09-05-2024, 09:30 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Are Paul's teachings satanic?

No, not really. I don't think so.

(09-05-2024, 08:31 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Who told you that?

Tafseer al-Tabari, 14/142 (Source: Islam Q&A (www.islam-qa.com)
(Question #12708: Is it acceptable to marry a girl who has not yet started her menses?)

Regarding sex with prepubescent children, Abu-Ala’ Maududi states:

"Therefore, making mention of the waiting-period for girls who have not yet menstruated, clearly proves that it is not only permissible to give away the girl at this age but it is permissible for the husband to consummate marriage with her. Now, obviously no Muslim has the right to forbid a thing which the Qur’an has held as permissible." (Maududi, volume 5, p. 620, note 13, emphasis added)

(09-05-2024, 11:38 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  If Christianity is true, Islam is false. And vice versa. I'm sure you will agree.

Aren't you interested to know which is true or false?

I had been asking you that several taims but you beat around the bush without giving me a clear reply.

Is Paul's teaching from Satan?

(09-05-2024, 09:33 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I had been asking you that several taims but you beat around the bush without giving me a clear reply.

Is Paul's teaching from Satan?

Answer already. Just only.

(09-05-2024, 09:31 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  No, not really. I don't think so.

So I am not worshipping Satan if I follow Paul's teaching right?

(09-05-2024, 09:35 PM)Oyk Wrote:  So I am not worshipping Satan if I follow Paul's teaching right?

I won't ever think you're worshipping satan.

(09-05-2024, 08:24 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I've no idea where Paul got his ideas from but I believe it is not from God or Jesus, for obvious reasons. I'll give you another reason. God's message to mankind has been consistent throughout biblical times and even before. The change in course in Paul's message is truly radical. That's another reason why I don't believe Paul's message was from God or Jesus.

The Bible says it's from the Holy Spirit.

(09-05-2024, 09:39 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The Bible says it's from the Holy Spirit.

I would think the Bible says Paul got his message from Jesus.

(09-05-2024, 09:39 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I won't ever think you're worshipping satan.

Bible scholars would say I am worshipping God. Love

(09-05-2024, 09:40 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I would think the Bible says Paul got his message from Jesus.

Paul would be like the rest, not truly understanding Jesus' teaching and parables, if the Holy Spirit had not personally guided him.

1. Jesus never said He was God

2. How can 1 + 1 + 1 = 1? The Triune God is rubbish!

3. Jesus did not die!

Ali's arguments are repeated 1 billion taims, and demolished in 1 hour!

Excellent replies by a man who did Masters in Islam and PhD in Islam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXtxWm4f49A

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

Believe what is up to your heart
May enter narrow gate to salvation
May ended up on broad gate where most people loves
the world instead of God.
God disciplines those He loves

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

(09-05-2024, 09:42 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Paul would be like the rest, not truly understanding Jesus' teaching and parables, if the Holy Spirit had not personally guided him.

When we see a clash between Paul and the disciples, which party was the Holy Spirit guiding? How do we know?
[+] 1 user Likes Ali Imran's post

(10-05-2024, 04:38 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  When we see a clash between Paul and the disciples, which party was the Holy Spirit guiding? How do we know?

The disciples didn't fully understand Jesus' teachings and parables during His ministry. The Holy Spirit had not come yet.

At this point, I wish to say that you have not be very convincing so far, so you forced me to say that Muh also did not have the Holy Spirit's guidance that Paul had.

(09-05-2024, 11:40 PM)Oyk Wrote:  1.  Jesus never said He was God

2.  How can 1 + 1 + 1 = 1?  The Triune God is rubbish!

3.  Jesus did not die! 

Ali's arguments are repeated 1 billion taims, and demolished in 1 hour! 

Excellent replies by a man who did Masters in Islam and PhD in Islam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXtxWm4f49A

I'd bet that Ali wouldn't be capable of rebutting even ten minutes of it.

Let's not taunt him. Give him some face and don't make him malu...

(10-05-2024, 04:38 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  When we see a clash between Paul and the disciples, which party was the Holy Spirit guiding? How do we know?

Ali, according to the Bible, Paul was very angry with the other disciples of Jesus so there was the Council of Jerusalem occurred lah! Big Grin

Waste energy n waste time on a mocker it’s his intentions

☝️

Sunan Abi Dawud 5224

Narrated Usayd ibn Hudayr:

AbdurRahman ibn AbuLayla, quoting Usayd ibn Hudayr, a man of the Ansar, said that while he was given to jesting and was talking to the people and making them laugh, the Prophet poked him under the ribs with a stick. He said: Let me take retaliation. He said: Take retaliation. He said: You are wearing a shirt but I am not. The Prophet then raised his shirt and the man embraced him and began to kiss his side. Then he said: This is what I wanted, Messenger of Allah!

A man kissing Muhammad's bare chest.

Jami` at-Tirmidhi 2732

Narrated 'Aishah:

"Zaid bin Harithah arrived in Al-Madinah while the Messenger of Allah was in his house. So he went and knocked at the door, so the Messenger of Allah stood naked, dragging his garment - and by Allah! I did not see him naked before nor afterwards - and he hugged him and kissed him."

Naked Muhammad kissing another man.

Thinking Thinking Thinking

(10-05-2024, 04:58 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The disciples didn't fully understand Jesus' teachings and parables during His ministry. The Holy Spirit had not come yet.

At this point, I wish to say that you have not be very convincing so far, so you forced me to say that Muh also did not have the Holy Spirit's guidance that Paul had.

Was the Holy Spirit already there at the Pentecost?

(10-05-2024, 05:32 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Ali, according to the Bible, Paul was very angry with the other disciples of Jesus so there was the Council of Jerusalem occurred lah! Big Grin

Yes, there was a clash. 

And Paul was made to take the Nazarite vow to show the people that he was wrong, wasn't it?

☝️

(10-05-2024, 06:02 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Was the Holy Spirit already there at the Pentecost?

The more pertinent question should be Was the Holy Spirit there when Muh was pinned to the floor and ordered to write. Not "a holy spirit" but The Holy Spirit as in God Himself.

(10-05-2024, 06:11 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Yes, there was a clash. 

And Paul was made to take the Nazarite vow to show the people that he was wrong, wasn't it?

How did you come to that conclusion?

(10-05-2024, 06:27 PM)Oyk Wrote:  How did you come to that conclusion?

Reading Acts 18.

“One night the Lord spoke to Paul in a vision: “Do not be afraid; keep on speaking, do not be silent. For I am with you, and no one is going to attack and harm you, because I have many people in this city.””
‭‭Acts‬ ‭18‬:‭9‬-‭10‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Paul was chosen to lead the gentiles

☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post