See you guys later, My Uncle message me now he and his family coming my hse

I have to prepare myself , stuffs etc

(01-02-2022, 02:43 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I have to prepare myself , stuffs etc

Coming to rape your cb issit?
[+] 1 user Likes EXBB's post

just tired entertain uncle, his family.....now my head blur blur think eat too fast too full...goodies.

than cousin call tomorrow coming my hse.

(01-02-2022, 07:20 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  just tired entertain uncle, his family.....now my head blur blur think eat too fast too full...goodies.

than cousin call tomorrow coming my hse.

I thought u should go to your uncle's house instead as he is your elder. Unless your parents are his elder?

(01-02-2022, 07:55 PM)winbig Wrote:  I thought u should go to your uncle's house instead as he is your elder. Unless your parents are his elder?

Yes, and your uncle's house is much bigger to entertain guesses....

(01-02-2022, 07:55 PM)winbig Wrote:  I thought u should go to your uncle's house instead as he is your elder. Unless your parents are his elder?

Yea my parents elder than him

Actually today want to scold u for posting this nonsense but today CNY day, so instead i will gong xi gong xi you and huat ah yum seng with you