Sellers can list their flats on HDB Flat Portal from May 13

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/h...rom-may-13?
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Good! Let propertyguru and 99.co go the way of the dodo bird. Their listing fees are exorbitant! Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like p1acebo's post

(12-05-2024, 01:17 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Good! Let propertyguru and 99.co go the way of the dodo bird. Their listing fees are exorbitant! Laughing

Smile I actually agreed a LOT BS selling price come any private property agency . I see the pamplets they put the selling price around my area is Literally FAKE selling price. Actually I surprise Authority never fine them or what. I remember Authority do mention clearly agent cannot anyhow suka suka put Fake selling price.

Jialat another thousand ppl going to lost their job.

See lah haolian showing luxury car and big house in ig telling the world how successful you are as a property agent.

(12-05-2024, 01:28 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  Jialat another thousand ppl going to lost their job.

See lah haolian showing luxury car and big house in ig telling the world how successful you are as a property agent.

Cut off their smelly kkjs! Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Currently they're free listings such as carousell but they dun seem to affect property guru and 99.co at all

Maybe most buyers and sellers are too lazy so let agents do the legwork

(12-05-2024, 01:39 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Currently they're free listings such as carousell but they dun seem to affect property guru and 99.co at all

Buy and sell yes maybe let agents do but for room rental should be not hard to DIY.

(12-05-2024, 01:28 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  Jialat another thousand ppl going to lost their job.

Tong- Tong Qiang so happy

so that Cotton can prove that his FTAs can create another 20,000 PME jobs elsewhere

to fit the Realtors capability

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(12-05-2024, 01:40 PM)sgh Wrote:  Buy and sell yes maybe let agents do but for room rental should be not hard to DIY.

I got one Army friend bought a resale flat directly from the seller. Save a lot from agent fee. That Seller also surely he/she keep more profits partly DIY never use agent.

(12-05-2024, 05:23 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I got one Army friend bought a resale flat directly from the seller. Save a lot from agent fee. That Seller also surely he/she keep more profits partly DIY never use agent.

Maybe agents cud help him save even more. Possible.

(12-05-2024, 05:23 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I got one Army friend bought a resale flat directly from the seller. Save a lot from agent fee. That Seller also surely he/she keep more profits partly DIY never use agent.
When I sold my 5-rm flat in Queenstown. I did it myself too. Not difficult. Saves lots of commission. HDB wil help seller and give guidance if there are issues in submissions. I attended a 1 day course at HDB too which is very useful tips.

(12-05-2024, 05:47 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Maybe agents cud help him save even more. Possible.

LOL nonsense rah, you forgot I got property agent friend and is Director. The way how it works etc backend is really like MLM style.
Seller wanna sell high likewise property agent also can get higher commission. This is why Top agent easily earn few hundred k no problem. The best actually are those deal with Landed house.

(12-05-2024, 06:55 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  When I sold my 5-rm flat in Queenstown. I did it myself too. Not difficult. Saves lots of commission. HDB wil help seller and give guidance if there are issues in submissions. I attended a 1 day course at HDB too which is very useful tips.

This what my Army friend also DIY come buying. He don't find agent or whatever. He ownself go find. The seller also DIY. Obviously it do save money for both buyer or seller . One able to get a reasonable selling price without " include property agent commission " likewise as seller can profit more no need give commission let property agent earn.

(12-05-2024, 07:05 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  LOL nonsense rah, you forgot I got property agent friend and is Director. The way how it works etc backend is really like MLM style.
Seller wanna sell high likewise property agent also can get higher commission. This is why Top agent easily earn few hundred k no problem. The best actually are those deal with Landed house.

You got buy or sell any house before meh? How do you know the price you sold was the best?

(12-05-2024, 07:06 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  This what my Army friend also DIY come buying. He don't find agent or whatever. He ownself go find. The seller also DIY. Obviously it do save money for both buyer or seller . One able to get a reasonable selling price without " include property agent commission " likewise as seller can profit more no need give commission let property agent earn.
Some property agents are very unethical. They wil try to coerce the seller to sell at low price citing many reasons. On the other hand, the buyer wil give this property agent more rewards.

Actually you could try to sell in your own, and at the same time engage an agent to help your sell. Then you compare who give better offer. If you can sell higher then sell loh

I dun see why can't you think out of the box, cannot do both together and choose the better one?

(12-05-2024, 07:12 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Actually you could try to sell in your own, and at the same time engage an agent to help your sell. Then you compare who give better offer. If you can sell higher then sell loh

I dun see why can't you think out of the box, cannot do both together and choose the better one?

Obviously the BEST DEAL is WITHOUT getting agent rah. You not happy is it you are property agent Smile I know this news trigger a lot property agent in disguise.

(12-05-2024, 07:10 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Some property agents are very unethical. They wil try to coerce the seller to sell at low price citing many reasons. On the other hand, the buyer wil give this property agent more rewards.

hehe property agents a lot will do anything as long for high commission or else why in the first place wanna be property agent. Even my friend used to be Director. He at first is from ERA than hop to Dennis wee later no more . Last known from my cousin also due to lots of competition from various property companies , hard to get sales and his agent under him even worst can't get much sales thus he as director also got no commission taken from his team. End up he become PHV . Now work as what supervisor or managed in F&B industry over see food courts. Selling property become his part time. Unlike last time is full time for him as Director.

(12-05-2024, 07:21 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Obviously the BEST DEAL is WITHOUT getting agent rah. You not happy is it you are property agent Smile I know this news trigger a lot property agent in disguise.
HDB always encourage flat sellers not to engage agent. That is why HDB wil help sellers in all ways to close deal.

(12-05-2024, 07:21 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Obviously the BEST DEAL is WITHOUT getting agent rah. You not happy is it you are property agent Smile I know this news trigger a lot property agent in disguise.

Alamak, why make such assumption? Just trying to show you how to make more money only

Supposing you've managed to get an offer of 0.25m for your old flat, and an agent shows you his client has budget of 0.4m for yr flat, you'll tell him no? Stewpig right?

(12-05-2024, 01:39 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Currently they're free listings such as carousell but they dun seem to affect property guru and 99.co at all

Hdb has more clout. Propertyguru must be worried. Good times may be over for propertygoondu but agents can still add value in other creative ways.

(12-05-2024, 07:32 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Alamak, why make such assumption? Just trying to show you how to make more money only

Supposing you've managed to get an offer of 0.25m for your old flat, and an agent shows you his client has budget of 0.4m for yr flat, you'll tell him no? Stewpig right?

Smile can sell high obviously need to " share the profit with agent " KNS must well ownself Eat better right, Why let agent earn my share. Must well DIY more wiser.

Like wise I mark up sell 0.4 as you claim , profit is ALL I Take no need to pay for agent. Even so call he/she try to sell for me aka " their service charges " thus the commission they need to take from you. Summary when come Business even selling things is always BEST Ownself sell don't tag with others so call " share "

(12-05-2024, 07:54 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Hdb has more clout. Propertyguru must be worried. Good times may be over for propertygoondu but agents can still add value in other creative ways.

Smile This time Govt do does it right in the sense so call ' control the Public housing price "

All million dollar HDB trend , HDB sell so high at resale market are due to these property agents anyhow mark up = more commission for themselves.

I always say , there should be a LINE to draw here come Public housing Vs Private housing.

Public housing is cater for the mass so people , the next gen your kids can afford to own it.

Private housing all along is tag with " Investment " this is why the rich bought many units condo to invest also rent out.

One thing I see Govt next move is monitor Public housing rental partly is getting crazy , even people illegall opening rent Bomb shelter as a room which actually by right cannot under HDB rules.

Next landlord will get owned as years gone by partly PRs why need to rent so high from you? They must well own it from resale market. Later follow the locals flip high at resale market. EVEN they sell at a lost , they still profit a lot due to Currency difference as they will convert SIN dollar back to their motherland currency happy retire in REAL rich back home. When they decided to leave SG.

Smile MANY Support this move by Govt

https://www.facebook.com/TheStraitsTimes...jl?__cft__

You can hardly see a Govt news can have so many REAL likes from mainstream media . This show A lot Singaporean support this move.

(12-05-2024, 08:29 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile can sell high obviously need to " share the profit with agent " KNS must well ownself Eat better right,  Why let agent earn my share. Must well DIY more wiser.

Like wise I mark up sell 0.4 as you claim , profit is ALL I Take no need to pay for agent. Even so call he/she try to sell for me aka " their service charges " thus the commission they need to take from you. Summary when come Business even selling things is always BEST Ownself sell don't tag with others so call " share "

So when an agent makes higher offer at 0.4m you'll say no? And you rather sell at 0.25m and save the agency commission? Duno what logic is that

(12-05-2024, 08:41 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  So when an agent makes higher offer at 0.4m you'll say no? And you rather sell at 0.25m and save the agency commission? Duno what logic is that

Smile if agent sell at 0.4m why he/she sell that price , I Myself sell at that price and Profits I ALONE take.

You see the latest post, from ST , a lot likes This SHOW A lot Singaporean support this move. Without greedy agent involve.

Smile
even from CNA post also have lots of Likes 400+ wheres SPH 1k+
https://www.facebook.com/ChannelNewsAsia...fl?__cft__

The title " TRUSTED " market place. Govt , HDB already should know those private property agency their marketplace is " not trusted "

Smile
some of the comments...

Finally HDB did something right. Let only genuine buyers and sellers be involve NOT agents. It is clear one orgn failed to rein in unscrupulous agents pushing prices sky high. In fact MND should investigate who gave approval to the 99-1 arrangement.

Remember HDB is public housing

Impose some rules on millions resale hdb bec it coming too common esp among good mature location
Like creating millionaire hdb club"""
Not healthy for the market & buyers may ended up over debts

Finally to benefit both the Sellers and Buyers from skyrocketing prices hereafter. Kudos to the HDB for the policy rule!.

(12-05-2024, 08:44 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile if agent sell at 0.4m why he/she sell that price , I Myself sell at that price and Profits I ALONE take.

You see the latest post, from ST , a lot likes This SHOW A lot Singaporean support this move. Without greedy agent involve.

Alamak, you still dun get it

If you could sell at 0.4m ofc you shd ignore the agent. But if the best you could get is 0.25m you'll still ignore him? That's not very smart 🤓

(12-05-2024, 08:51 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Alamak, you still dun get it

If you could sell at 0.4m ofc you shd ignore the agent. But if the best you could get is 0.25m you'll still ignore him? That's not very smart 🤓

Smile End of the day MOST People already shown they DON'T wish to get agent. I already show. Most Singaporean like this from HDB.