Senior Counsel dubbed Workers’ Party’s “trump card” as election approaches

Senior Counsel dubbed Workers’ Party’s “trump card” as election approaches

https://theindependent.sg/senior-counsel...pproaches/

CDC vouchers is the PAP trump card.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

(08-06-2024, 09:26 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  CDC vouchers is the PAP trump card.

Only silly citizens think so. The CDC vouchers may not last them even for a month but they will end up paying more when GST increase and this will affect their cost and standard of living. Pui

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 3 users Like surfer's post

Nope..
Not for me...
WP stance on CMIO ratio is already a danger to Singapore's future.

(08-06-2024, 09:54 AM)surfer Wrote:  Only silly citizens think so. The CDC vouchers may not last them even for a month but they will end up paying more when GST increase and this will affect their cost and standard of living. Pui

40 years old to 62 years old is most probably jobs but for above 65 it is definitively the trump card as most are not working 
by then. 

Is WP run town council have higher Sporean ratio?

They can donate to other who need it is better.

(08-06-2024, 09:59 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  40 years old to 62 years old is most probably jobs but for above 65 it is definitively the trump card as most are not working 
by then. 

Is WP run town council have higher Sporean ratio?

I’m a retiree . Used to pay a lot in income taxes for over 40 years. Now what they return to me is peanuts. But still I have not voted for them for decades.😬

[+] 1 user Likes surfer's post

(08-06-2024, 09:54 AM)surfer Wrote:  Only silly citizens think so. The CDC vouchers may not last them even for a month but they will end up paying more when GST increase and this will affect their cost and standard of living. Pui

If everyone think like you PAP wouldn’t get 61% votes during last GE.

(08-06-2024, 12:00 PM)surfer Wrote:  I’m a retiree . Used to pay a lot in income taxes for over 40 years. Now what they return to me is peanuts. But still I have not voted for them for decades.😬

PAP will lost in the next GE because of you?

Keep dreaming.

(08-06-2024, 12:00 PM)surfer Wrote:  I’m a retiree . Used to pay a lot in income taxes for over 40 years. Now what they return to me is peanuts. But still I have not voted for them for decades.😬
I did the same for decades and wil add-on to yr list.

Well not everyone think the same, in general and for poorer ones 
they may think CDC is good deal

maybe vax thing not included  Rolleyes

It is better if they have the entire lawyer and bar association under their wing ...
[+] 1 user Likes red3's post

As long as there is no news report that salary of local PME are on par with foreigner PME ( including their benefits), I do not feel comfortable voting for them.
[+] 1 user Likes Wy:Nox's post

(08-06-2024, 12:05 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  PAP will lost in the next GE because of you?

Keep dreaming.

I didn’t say they will lose. All I said is that I didn’t vote for them. I don’t lose sleep over this. When I dream it’s not of them.🤣🤣🤣

(08-06-2024, 05:39 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  As long as there is no news report that salary of local PME are on par with foreigner PME ( including their benefits), I do not feel comfortable voting for them.
You are a wise man. The pappy tann xi lingling failed to answer many questions and evading answers. What top state secret it claimed? Evading questions is tantamount not been honest. Hope this shit is voted out!