Senior police counsellor backs Sgt Uvaraja’s abuse of authority claims

(23-07-2023, 08:46 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  This counselor is abusing his authority by painting a racist picture of the police force in a one off case.
His actions is against racial harmony and the minister who sanctioned him should be suspended from duty.

I agree - SGreans expects our supposedly "well trained" and respected SPF team to let their professionalism to handle this allegation of racism rather than making personal statement on Social Media... Angry

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013
[+] 2 users Like Manthink's post

Seriously not easy lah. 3 years ago while I was on my long leave, I wanted to end my life on the last day of leave. I think depression set in after getting bullied too long and nobody to help out.

But somehow I went back to work then cos need the pay and also the busy period is around, funding and planning cycle so I had to get things straightened out especially when I realised they did nothing... Really F...k up director, fucker always plp and then appear as if he was the most friendly guy. He always agree to take on more stuff cos he didn't want to get folded under another chief (he see no up that chief). But our unit is extremely short on manpower...

I think after my then CEO read the email exchanges, he talked to that director. Cos that director even told me to continue writing to the CEO cos he would read. But he quickly quit and went to another company.

Anyways, what I wanted to stressed on is that getting bullied and nobody to turn to can be a very bad mental and spiritual torment. Most will end up suicidal.

(23-07-2023, 06:01 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  You got it wrong. People didn't ostracize you because you are a PAP supporter, but because you are really a PLP. And then you like to ridicule others for supporting the oppies.

If I pointed out your error in supporting RK and you took it badly because you felt ridiculed, then I have nothing more to say to you.  Rolleyes

(23-07-2023, 04:19 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Dun think this is a racial issue
This police officer is just too sensitive for the force and complain against his superior

You cant complain against your superior if you do not want to quit after that

Very naive
The investigation is ongoing. You are just giving your "I don't think". Nobody is interested in your shitty opinion.  Rolleyes
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(23-07-2023, 08:46 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  This counselor is abusing his authority by painting a racist picture of the police force in a one off case.

His actions is against racial harmony and the minister who sanctioned him should be suspended from duty.

Ah Shame should also resign

8Umbrella Umbrella
[+] 1 user Likes klat's post

(23-07-2023, 06:01 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  You got it wrong. People didn't ostracize you because you are a PAP supporter, but because you are really a PLP. And then you like to ridicule others for supporting the oppies.

That's where you are wrong. Leong Mun Wai brought it up in Parliament. Minister YK Ong made a very good case for why and how CECA benefitted Singapore. Leong was left speechless.

Following that the 39% started all sorts of threads and wrote all sorts of posts in edmw to try to villify the minister.

Surprise surprise... in the end PSP's own members admitted that the whole unhappiness over CECA was never about economics but racism  Rolleyes

(23-07-2023, 09:09 PM)Manthink Wrote:  I agree - SGreans expects our supposedly "well trained" and respected SPF team to let their professionalism to handle this allegation of racism rather than making personal statement on Social Media... Angry

You are  a BIG racist towards any one who's Indian or Malay. Why I am not surprised you would "agree". Tongue

(23-07-2023, 10:45 PM)Oyk Wrote:  That's where you are wrong. Leong Mun Wai brought it up in Parliament. Minister YK Ong made a very good case for why and how CECA benefitted Singapore. Leong was left speechless.

Following that the 39% started all sorts of threads and wrote all sorts of posts in edmw to try to villify the minister.

Surprise surprise... in the end PSP's own members admitted that the whole unhappiness over CECA was never about economics but racism  Rolleyes

Dun be stupid can? Of course it's never about economics but it's about nationality. We just don't like too many Indians here. Simple as that.

https://twitter.com/TanSiHuiCNA/status/1...925RsOIghA&s=19
[+] 1 user Likes Obamao's post

(23-07-2023, 11:06 PM)Obamao Wrote:  https://twitter.com/TanSiHuiCNA/status/1...925RsOIghA&s=19

[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

U believe two cake leng talking?

One cake leng already so power liao, now two cake lengs
[+] 2 users Like maddog's post

(23-07-2023, 10:26 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The investigation is ongoing. You are just giving your "I don't think". Nobody is interested in your shitty opinion.  Rolleyes
Is it ownself investigate ownself?

WAHAHAHAHAHA...RETARD!!

(23-07-2023, 10:49 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You are  a BIG racist towards any one who's Indian or Malay. Why I am not surprised you would "agree". Tongue

The usually easily triggered Oyk (self proclimed "Han SGrean") now trying to cover his own smelly ass for being a anti-Chinese and a habit of pointing baseless accusations at others for being "racist". 

The HARD TRUTH is many SGtalk "agree" with my observation this snake has build himself a great "Han" loving character, NOT.  Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

(23-07-2023, 04:17 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  The minister of home affairs must resign!

in SGP history which minister ever resign due to their failure ?

Mat Selemat escaped, medical neglegent deads, SAF NS soldiers dead etc etc.

(23-07-2023, 04:17 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  The minister of home affairs must resign!

If you attach responsibility this way, then PM Lee must resign as well.,

Storeman steal expensive parts.  Department head must resign.  The boss of the department head, the CEO must also resign.

School teacher molest schoolgirl.  The principal must resign.

RK tells lape stories. Your Singh...it's OK! it's OK.  No need to resign. Rolleyes

remember these organs cannot b kept long in hours depending on the type
dats why some injured r fed toxic drugs to keep them alive
Nothing is left of dat poor chap

(24-07-2023, 09:47 AM)Fancy-Bus8506 Wrote:  so many hypocrites here just cos it's chinese superiors bullying indians on other days keep saying ceca always gang up to bully chinese haha funny racists no wonder not many wanna join this forum

You don't notice how careful a lot of these racists (hypocrites) had been with their words?

If the superior were an Indian and the deceased were "Chinese", I can bet with all my four limbs, the comments would be vastly different.  There would be an online riot!
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(24-07-2023, 12:56 AM)maddog Wrote:  U believe two cake leng talking?

One cake leng already so power liao, now two cake lengs

Two merry mongering. You scratch my back I scratch your back.

Laughing

马后炮 crying

(23-07-2023, 10:50 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Dun be stupid can? Of course it's never about economics but it's about nationality. We just don't like too many Indians here. Simple as that.

Nationality my foot!  Stop playing fast and loose with words here.

There are far more Malaysians here than Indians, but I don't see you speaking up/out..  I guess that's because you yourself are a new citizen from Malaysia.?

A lot of Malaysians...the wife would get SC, while the husband remains as a PR, and they game the system and buy HDB flats.  But you never said anything wor.

There are also a lot of Pinoys, Burnese, Chinese, Japanese, and amdk here but you never squeaked a word.

With Indians, you'd went ceca! ceca! cecaaaa!  

Be a gentleman and admit it lar.  To the chabors here, I'd say "Be a lady and admit it".  Stop twisting. Rolleyes

(24-07-2023, 10:00 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Nationality my foot!  Stop playing fast and loose with words here.

There are far more Malaysians here than Indians, but I don't see you speaking up/out..  I guess that's because you yourself are a new citizen from Malaysia.?

A lot of Malaysians...the wife would get SC, while the husband remains as a PR, and they game the system and buy HDB flats.  But you never said anything wor.

There are also a lot of Pinoys, Burnese, Chinese, Japanese, and amdk here but you never squeaked a word.

Be a gentleman and admit it lar.  To the chabors here, I'd say "Be a lady and admit it".  Stop twisting. Rolleyes

I tell you...if a chiobu speaks Mandarin with you, and avoids speaking English, do you know how to tell if she was a Malaysian?

She:  先生! 要买吗?
You: 你卖什么啊, 美女?
She: HDB!
You:我没有钱、我是sinkie,我很poor的
She: 我也是jiuh...erm....sinkie.

几够力咯!  Rotfl

[Image: fSOu3xm.png]

https://tinyurl.com/3zbu5je4
[+] 1 user Likes Alleggsinonebasket's post

(24-07-2023, 10:00 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Nationality my foot!  Stop playing fast and loose with words here.

Malaysians have a culture that is closer to ours, dumbo. Indian culture is about caste system and looking down on their own folks.

(24-07-2023, 09:47 AM)Fancy-Bus8506 Wrote:  so many hypocrites here just cos it's chinese superiors bullying indians on other days keep saying ceca always gang up to bully chinese haha funny racists no wonder not many wanna join this forum

Errrr...Did you read that ex-Senior police counsellor FB allegations ? (yes he is no longer with SPF) ...
Here is a passage from his FB that paints a trouble man that is not well mentally, physically and struggling iwth family health issue..Seems this ex-SPF guy is saying there are more issues than what the deceased had alleged in his FB.  Still by selling RACISM as the only reason is just too good a chance to let this pass to drive further agendas in SG.

"....Raja faced difficulties at work, leading to anxiety attacks and trouble sleeping. He was also caring for his mother who was recovering from a brain injury. In early 2015, he argued with his Team Leader over a racial slur and reported the matter to his CO. However, he faced conflicts with his teammates who did not back him up and the Team Leader was not held accountable. He felt ostracised by his teammates and his request to transfer out was rejected. During this time, he faced sleep and anxiety issues, took no-pay leave to care for his mother, and underwent two surgeries for a lump on his leg and a deviated septum in his nose..."

Rot from the top 根深𥰆固.

(24-07-2023, 10:25 AM)Alleggsinonebasket Wrote:  [Image: fSOu3xm.png]

https://tinyurl.com/3zbu5je4

The moment Sham post his FB comment shortly this become public by the deceased' FB allegations...it is already show he take this sad suicide case personally.

SGreans aren't stupid when we see only 1 Minister making social media comment on an on-going investigation.. with the impression that such "Racism" accusation gets more attention than others.

(24-07-2023, 11:26 AM)Fancy-Bus8506 Wrote:  i bolded the parts that u should be concerned with. that (not getting justice) was why he had trouble sleeping.

The above is an good e.g of what will happen when someone misses the forest for the trees.

Seems like some are pinning on the simplistic argument that a suicide is a result of just ONE cause.

If this is true, it also saying just how mentally feeble the deceased was...then being a police officer should be the last one his career choice, sadly.

The Senior police counsellor is also of the same race.
Not saying there is no abuse of power .
But the accused are ALL of another race ( chinese )
Ppl don't find it strange?
Is there a fight for power in the poodles force just as there is a fight for power in the party?

(24-07-2023, 11:49 AM)Fancy-Bus8506 Wrote:  whether he is fit to be a police officer or not is not the issue here. the issue is his claim that he was verbally abused (racial slur) by people working in the SINGAPORE POLICE FORCE.  if that is true, that is the problem that needs to be addressed. leave aside the suicide as it's irrelevant.

You are simply skirting the fact that ex "Senior police counsellor" has admitted on his own FB suggesting the deceased struggele with a lot of other issues...

Question to you is - Do you know how many commit suicide cases in SG is due to being racially abused verbally or otherwise in SG ?

(24-07-2023, 11:07 AM)Manthink Wrote:  The moment Sham post his FB comment shortly this become public by the deceased' FB allegations...it is already show he take this sad suicide case personally.

SGreans aren't stupid when we see only 1 Minister making social media comment on an on-going investigation.. with the impression that such "Racism" accusation gets more attention than others.

He is the ministers in charge lar. You mean you were expecting the ministers of defense, education, foreign affairs, finance to speak up?

You really can twist like a venomous snake. You are the racist towards Indians and Malays but can turn around and accuse me of being anti Chinese.

Tsk tsk. 

他妈的。 我的祖先来自中国。 我会对中国人有种族歧视吗? 你在说什么ranjiao话?有病就去看医生。 Rolleyes