Seow liao. Pfizer's possible allergic skin reaction & 2 disorders related to kidneys,

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/world/eu...ne-2106616

[Image: nudie.gif]

Any one here kena?

can explain
how to know

(11-08-2021, 10:14 PM)BigBossX Wrote:  Any one here kena?

Hope not lah. Got friends and relatives jab P & M .

Very small % but still a concern. Seems more side effects being discovered. That's why it is on emergency use only  Cry

That's why traditional vaccine is safest. Even if less effective, it can still help reduce severe symptoms without serious side effects..
[+] 2 users Like RichDad's post

(11-08-2021, 10:14 PM)BigBossX Wrote:  Any one here kena?

My friend got rashes all over the body for more than 1 months! Pfizer.

Went to polyclinic twice to see doctor.

Senior wise folks wanted non mrna but have to wait for such a long time... they noe sumthing that the panel of xperts dunno?

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

I kena fever for a day after first jab., Pfizer.
Second one no problem.

(11-08-2021, 10:23 PM)RichDad Wrote:  That's why traditional vaccine is safest. Even if less effective, it can still help reduce severe symptoms without serious side effects..

Artificial vs Natural. cannot u turn time never move backward..

(11-08-2021, 10:23 PM)RichDad Wrote:  That's why traditional vaccine is safest. Even if less effective, it can still help reduce severe symptoms without serious side effects..

Delta variant, happening in US over past 3 days daily cases surge past 100,000. crying

(11-08-2021, 10:43 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  My friend got rashes all over the body for more than 1 months! Pfizer.

Went to polyclinic twice to see doctor.
After 2nd  Pfizer jab. Three months ago and still can see red rashes growing. Today - Just for info sharing. crying
[+] 1 user Likes Teeth53's post

(11-08-2021, 10:53 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  I kena fever for a day after first jab., Pfizer.
Second one no problem.
After 2nd Pfizer jab n the next day. I kena high blood pressure shot up n kept falling even sitting down on a flat floor. crying
[+] 2 users Like Teeth53's post

(13-08-2021, 11:29 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  After 2nd  Pfizer jab. Three months ago and still can see red rashes growing. Today - Just for info sharing. crying

[Image: nudie.gif]

(11-08-2021, 10:53 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  I kena fever for a day after first jab., Pfizer.
Second one no problem.
My first Pfizer jab. No major side-effect, except mild red rashes appeared growing for a month before the skin starting drying off and new skin appeared. Tongue

They said the vaccine is safe but they never said the vaccine is free of side effects especially the those serious adverse side effects,  some of which have been found and some might still be unknown today.  What they are saying is the benefit of vaccine is out weighing the risk of people getting infected and killed by Covid.    We can only fault them  on the day when the vaccine is no longer producing the same kind of benefit.  Presently,  the choice is ours to take the vaccine.

Skin reaction not life threatening. It is the the disorders related to kidneys that you must watch out. Monitor whether you urinate excessively, lower backache, difficulty in breathing, metallic taste in mouth, blood in urine, skin irritation, swelling in legs, feeling chill, nausea......... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

Loss of body strength. Feedback from 2.
Like, cannot stand for long.
After carrying heavy things, the lower part of the body becomes weak. Need to sit down.
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

(14-08-2021, 01:26 AM)revealer Wrote:  They said the vaccine is safe but they never said the vaccine is free of side effects especially the those serious adverse side effects,  some of which have been found and some might still be unknown today.  What they are saying is the benefit of vaccine is out weighing the risk of people getting infected and killed by Covid.    We can only fault them  on the day when the vaccine is no longer producing the same kind of benefit.  Presently,  the choice is ours to take the vaccine.

We are being subtly forced to take vaccine. Choice is ours?
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

To overcome these, people are hydrating themselves.

(14-08-2021, 01:26 AM)revealer Wrote:  They said the vaccine is safe but they never said the vaccine is free of side effects especially the those serious adverse side effects,  some of which have been found and some might still be unknown today.  What they are saying is the benefit of vaccine is out weighing the risk of people getting infected and killed by Covid.    We can only fault them  on the day when the vaccine is no longer producing the same kind of benefit.  Presently,  the choice is ours to take the vaccine.

They say it is safe but not free of serious side effects (like kidney disorders, heart issues, etc) ?  It is like saying the pool if safe but not free of crocodiles.

Wow, rashes everywhere ? It is transferable human to human ?

(13-08-2021, 11:33 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  After 2nd Pfizer jab n the next day. I kena high blood pressure shot up n kept falling even sitting down on a flat floor. crying

Oh dear. Must quickly take bisoprolol to lower your BP.
And rest at home for a few days. Avoid stress and strenuous physical activities.

Full Pfizer bor tai chee
Same for my family and friends

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Seems that activated Pfizer not so good.

Better to take inactivated Sinopharm?

Singlion already tell us what to do, lah.

Even HK Govt can prepare Youtube presentation and slides about the vaccines they offer last year. But Gan Kim Yong??

Even HK Govt can use SMS Text to share the "7 Dos and Do Nots" in March 2020. But MOH??

Cannot blame me for voting a taxi -driver.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(14-08-2021, 10:02 AM)Gstalk Wrote:  Seems that activated Pfizer not so good.

Better to take inactivated Sinopharm?

Pfizer not no good but riskier with more severe side effects plus don't know what long term effects.

Inactivated also not proven but at least can protect against severe illness without severe side effects, at least so far.

All are experimental, by the way. We are forced to be guinea pigs  crying