Serene Ho: My mother's friend took her booster shot and later died of a heart attack.

(14-01-2022, 12:17 PM)debono Wrote:  Most people are still not getting any problems when vaccinated with the 3 jabs, but don't know what will happen if administered with the 4th jab.....

if the experts say ok and it's free, will you be brave and kuaikuai take?

(14-01-2022, 02:05 PM)webinarian Wrote:  Of course, most people don't die of vaccination, the rate is probably 1 or 2 outof 10 or hundred thousand. Also, they would also deny attributing it to heart attack, no relation to vaccine especially it is Pfizer vaccines. If admit, they have to compensate. My friend's mum died the next day they say not due to vaccine.

If the vaccine is sinovac, they would admit because no compensation.

In the end, they would say Pfizer is a better vaccine because no death from vaccination.

I wonder if a person who died from the vaccination of Pfizer vaccine and without any underlying conditions, can he or she claim $225,000 from the govt.....?

(14-01-2022, 02:05 PM)webinarian Wrote:  Of course, most people don't die of vaccination, the rate is probably 1 or 2 outof 10 or hundred thousand. Also, they would also deny attributing it to heart attack, no relation to vaccine especially it is Pfizer vaccines. If admit, they have to compensate. My friend's mum died the next day they say not due to vaccine.

If the vaccine is sinovac, they would admit because no compensation.

In the end, they would say Pfizer is a better vaccine because no death from vaccination.

ya. make sense. All boil down to politics and $$.

(14-01-2022, 02:33 PM)debono Wrote:  I wonder if a person who died from the vaccination of Pfizer vaccine and without any underlying conditions, can he or she claim $225,000 from the govt.....?

1. First case, Andrew Tan's mum passed off 1 day after vaccination. They say heart attack, nothing to do with vaccine.   

2. Second case, a retired doc died 1 month after vaccination at own condo's swimming pool. Same ruling, they claimed nothing to do vaccine.  

3. 18 yo boy heart stoppage at gym. He survived. He was compensated because they know they can't maintain their claim and also he didn't die, no harm to admit.  

4. 16 yo boy died after 75 days in October last. They refused to admit and insisted on autopsy. more than 3 months, no verdict yet also mean not counted as death from Pfizer.  

5. If someone died after jab of Sinovac, it would be admitted because there is no compensation to be made.  

[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

Black Swan Event la.

(14-01-2022, 10:47 AM)kc172021 Wrote:  That is not true. I took 2 plus 2booster shot , all with pfizer.

1st shot--not much side effect, only sleepy for an hour and mild pain at the arm.

2nd shot-- next day very lethargic, cannot even pick myself up for  half a day and just fall a sleep at sofa. pain on arms and occasional short of breath

3rd shot is the most painful for the arm. cannot even lift up the whole arm for few hours later till the next full day. sleep through out the next day and stronger short of breath and chest tightness

So far most people have been given 2 plus a booster shot , meaning 3 only. How did you end up with 2 booster shots? Thinking

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 1 user Likes surfer's post

What is the conclusion?

(14-01-2022, 02:27 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  if the experts say ok and it's free, will you be brave and kuaikuai take?
The answer is yes......
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(14-01-2022, 07:05 PM)debono Wrote:  The answer is yes......

Which experts do you listen to?

(14-01-2022, 07:11 PM)alanis Wrote:  Which experts do you listen to?

Experts from MOH.....
Devil 

(13-01-2022, 08:05 PM)lylcnn Wrote:  Find someone who just died of a heart attack. Let's say the person was eating laksa 6 hours before the passing. Insinaute that laksa causes heart attack. Clever boh

Well said.   Clapping

(14-01-2022, 06:27 PM)surfer Wrote:  So far most people have been given 2 plus a booster shot , meaning 3 only. How did you end up with 2 booster shots? Thinking

sorry its 1 booster --3rd shot. typo error

This problem never hit them or their loved one , they can 说风凉话.

Weeks ago, my ex-coll passed away suddenly due to heart attack. She was known to be a health conscious lady in her late 30s. So we wondered if this was linked to vaccination  Thinking

(15-01-2022, 12:22 PM)Clyde Wrote:  This problem never hit them or their loved one , they can 说风凉话.

Hope the sad episodes happen to those who make the decisions and deny people's claim hard hard. Must always remember the people cannot do anything but there is someone up there watching

(15-01-2022, 12:22 PM)Clyde Wrote:  This problem never hit them or their loved one , they can 说风凉话.

concurred. 

anyway they are not 'exempted', one day when they  kena  they would jump up and down.

(14-01-2022, 09:42 AM)Stoki Wrote:  I heard that somebody died of cancar and blame the G because he cannot get the same care and treatment as pinky

Some baseless claims can be ignored. No need to mention.  

But if someone had a heart stoppage after vaccination like 18 yo 1 week after vaccination or a 16 yo boy died 75 days after vaccination and many old folks who died. 

Can we just simply say "died of heart attack, nothing to do with vaccine"?   

People should be given the option to choose vaccines instead of forcing people to take the high risks mRNA vaccine.   

MOH should not behave like the know-all to select the vaccine for people since mRNA is confirmed to have heart attack risks.