"Seriously, how did he get into RI?"

Three Singapore's million dollars salaried Ministers caught chit-chatting in Parliament on TV.....

Transcript:

[b]Minister A: "Seriously, how did he get into RI?"

Minister B: "Must have been a lousy school."

Minister C: "I'm from Monk's Hill."
[/b]

[b]Warning: Adjust your gadget's volume to low or medium before clicking 'play' to hear for the first time.[/b]

[b][b][b]Original Video:

Starting 8:26:30
[/b][/b][/b]

[b]

And then ownself adjust ownself to your comfort audible level for listening and replays.
[/b]

[b]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqbH0VcKJc0&t=30402s[/b]

[b]I still haven't heard those sentences Smile maybe later go my uncle hse hook on from his high end HiFi listen more clearly.[/b]

(15-09-2021, 10:21 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Three Singapore's million dollars salaried Ministers caught chit-chatting in Parliament on TV.....

Transcript:

[/b]

[b]Warning: Adjust your gadget's volume to low or medium before clicking 'play' to hear for the first time.[/b]

[b][b][b]Original Video:

[/b][/b][/b]

[b]

And then ownself adjust ownself to your comfort audible level for listening and replays.
[/b]

[b]I still haven't heard those sentences Smile maybe later go my uncle hse hook on from his high end HiFi listen more clearly.[/b]

Can you share the audio download here?..... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

There are 2 parts.

Refer to 8:25:10

Another one at 8:26:32

[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

Jac Lau from NTU and Calvin Cheng also from RI/ RJC. So what?

Yesterday Calvin Cheng tell us that our grandparents are also migrants and thus, we should accept more migrants.

If I were to reply,  I will tell him million years ago his forefathers are monkeys. He should be in the Zoo.

Rotfl

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

Elites' problem...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

Just check which one when to Monk hill and we know who were the other 2 monkies

Fugging low class white greedy thieves.
This clearly shows the quality as a person in a person. These people are similar in traits of a racist

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(15-09-2021, 10:49 AM)Ola Wrote:  Jac Lau from NTU and Calvin Cheng also from RI/ RJC. So what?

Yesterday Calvin Cheng tell us that our grandparents are also migrants and thus, we should accept more migrants.

If I were to reply,  I will tell him million years ago his forefathers are monkeys. He should be in the Zoo.

Rotfl

That fellow I noticed he indirectly trying to sell himself, just want to get attention about his business.

(15-09-2021, 11:49 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  That fellow I noticed he indirectly trying to sell himself, just want to get attention about his business.

He got business meh? Bronze scrap metal or Persian carpets?....... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(15-09-2021, 12:04 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  He got business meh? Bronze scrap metal or Persian carpets?....... Thinking

Have karang guni

(15-09-2021, 10:21 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Three Singapore's million dollars salaried Ministers caught chit-chatting in Parliament on TV.....

Transcript:

[/b]

[b][b][b]Original Video:

[/b][/b][/b]

[b]

[/b]

This type of people , double face, in front act like a god, behind you, stab you.

Such comments by Calvin is a reflection of our economy's total over reliance on foreign workers and talent to drive up higher gdp figures and sustaining their ever increasing $m salaries. Once sme bosses are addicted to cheap cheap cheap labour there is no u turn. Them sme bosses drive the latest car model and ministers getting increase in salary while the lowest income group continues with grab food deliveries, grab taxiing and the mass market local grads stay in shoebox hdb flats.

(15-09-2021, 10:31 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  There are 2 parts.

Refer to 8:25:10

Another one at 8:26:32

quite empty. or mostly using zoom?

https://www.msn.com/en-sg/news/singapore...ar-AAOsb3F

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/ceca-mic-catch...02497.html

Slapped himself when he mentioned before?

"For schools, it's not a question of brand name or otherwise. It's a question of making every school a good school. And not as a slogan, but looking at the real investments which we put in the school."

Dr Balakrishnan also said that "every neighbourhood school of ours is a school that we can be very proud of anywhere".

"I'll take on any country's schools as far as we're concerned."

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/suckin...-not-class

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(15-09-2021, 03:00 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Slapped himself when he mentioned before?

"For schools, it's not a question of brand name or otherwise. It's a question of making every school a good school. And not as a slogan, but looking at the real investments which we put in the school."

Dr Balakrishnan also said that "every neighbourhood school of ours is a school that we can be very proud of anywhere".

"I'll take on any country's schools as far as we're concerned."

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/suckin...-not-class

Whereas, Ministers used to in charge MOE always like to say , " Every School is Good " lol....Hypocrites to max
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

This shameless behaviour is in the news-

[Image: Parliament-illerate-lousy-school-Sept-21.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Comments were attributed to Vivian.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(15-09-2021, 10:49 AM)Ola Wrote:  Jac Lau from NTU and Calvin Cheng also from RI/ RJC.  So what?

Rotfl

Policemen last time wear short pant, why now dont follow? Thinking

We shd tell him. Sg is a tiny island, it is farking crowded now. Your grandpa time was still a small port. Population is still small.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

Next time, all MPs in parliament must declare their PSLE and O Level results before they are allowed to speak?

Vivi Bala ..... PLEASE

[Image: Ec-OBdz-NUEAAl2-Cz.jpg]

(15-09-2021, 03:04 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Whereas, Ministers used to in charge MOE always like to say , " Every School is Good " lol....Hypocrites to max

Can't really be expecting them to say some schools are lousy right?

(15-09-2021, 03:38 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Comments were attributed to Vivian.

Confirm he said one or not?

This just reflect the true character of a person ..... low class

My Ultra Rich Uncle feel like wanna throws stalks on money on these ministries face while he reading.Smile

Vivian really siao liao this time. Go to his facebook, people are hurling all kinds of comments on him lol.

(15-09-2021, 06:58 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Vivian really siao liao this time. Go to his facebook, people are hurling all kinds of comments on him lol.

I see Wang L came Sg don't bother him either just entertain him.