Severely hunchbacked old woman seen doing GrabFood delivery

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/chillin...d-delivery

Sad sia

As Ah Tan had said long ago, they like to exercise rather than staying at their heavily crowded home

Laughing
[+] 2 users Like Gstalk's post

Singapore... society based on capitalistic economics.
Govt runs on principle of "you die your business".

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

Because medisave go up again … she need to work to top up.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Tangsen's post

today i saw a young couple
two doing grab delivery but one carrying the green box on his bicycle.
it looks like part tor part tor like that under the rain.

right now abang adek ah kong ah mah auntie uncle brother sister
all can do food delivery.

this is the easiest kind of society for the govt to handle

i feel sad that this country end up like this.

dont look ahead
there's only this future for these people
[+] 2 users Like menghuii's post

My goodness. How many trips can she make per day. Maybe just nice to cover her 3 meals.

Swiss standard of living 🤦‍♂️

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

The longer pap elites rules Singapore the more such sights we will see

Look at how much poverty has risen in last 10yrs.

All they think about is how to benefit the rich and upper echelons of society, but not ordinary people whose situation has deteriorated under their rule.

[Image: 5YcwnY0.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

There is no wealth taxes here. GST is to tax everyone, including this hunchback old lady.
[+] 2 users Like mikotan's post

when will PAP resume physical meet people session so that she can seek help from PAP MPs ?
[+] 2 users Like forum456's post

Grab as a company is disgraceful ... it’s management really has no heart and no ethics.
As people are their resources, you can see how desperate they are to “Grab” anybody to work for them.
This type of company can never go far. No wonder they are making losses every year. Only our gahmen appreciate this kind of company.

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

[+] 2 users Like YummyKing's post

the useless gov. waste.our tax money on them
[+] 1 user Likes jus4lucky's post

When such reports came onto the media, what would our government do or will they do anything at all?

With a senior aged woman who has a physical conditions, yet our social helps are not able to help her, instead she had to work as a food delivery to make a living. This is a bad publicity on our government.

Is our government leaving to the society to help this lady? Through means of compassions? Would this constitute as social extortions?

What would the person feel when they see that this old lady deliver their food? Will they give more tips, just to feel better?

I think eventually this will lead to a report that this lady had been terminated by Grab due to their oversight. After all this is a bad publicity for the government in showing their lack of social helps that require this lady to work at her age and her conditions…when our administration are paid with high remunerations, while in contrast citizens who are aged or with physical challenged like this lady in reports are not getting the help to stay survive. Something is wrong.
[+] 1 user Likes kangtangman's post

So Sia suay. crying

Only the rich is getting richer.
The poor becomes more and more poorer…

They have mismanaged the economy so badly…

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(05-01-2022, 06:15 AM)kangtangman Wrote:  When such reports came onto the media, what would our government do or will they do anything at all?

With a senior aged woman who has a physical conditions, yet our social helps are not able to help her, instead she had to work as a food delivery to make a living. This is a bad publicity on our government. 

Is our government leaving to the society to help this lady? Through means of compassions? Would this constitute as social extortions?

What would the person feel when they see that this old lady deliver their food? Will they give more tips, just to feel better?

I think eventually this will lead to a report that this lady had been terminated by Grab due to their oversight. After all this is a bad publicity for the government in showing their lack of social helps that require this lady to work at her age and her conditions…when our administration are paid with high remunerations, while in contrast citizens who are aged or with physical challenged like this lady in reports are not getting the help to stay survive. Something is wrong.

Govt priority job is to take care the people.
It is not right still see  laokokoks got to work after retiring. Our system has big flaw. Need to revamp ASAP.
Sg is no longer a passionate society.
High cost of living is killing us. Song Boh!

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 2 users Like RiseofAsia's post

[Image: IMG-20220105-065902-351.jpg]

Govt no time for this..sorry. they just achieve 6.6% GDP growth.

China is worst....its old citizens got no freedom to work like this old woman. Most have to spend their time in mahjong room or travelling. 🤣🤣🤣
[+] 2 users Like Notdumb's post

Our country no money no talk die your own business.
[+] 1 user Likes Cmpunk's post

(05-01-2022, 06:15 AM)kangtangman Wrote:  When such reports came onto the media, what would our government do or will they do anything at all?

Well said, our govt. must look into the plight of this woman, whether she needs to work to put food on the table. Don't assume that she work because she needs physical exercise, but rather to survive in this unforgiving world....... crying crying

Life is short. She shd hv enjoy her grey old age days. Sad seeing this. Some hv better life and some don’t hv.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

now if you ever try to critic delivery people to go for more meaningful jobs,
they'll say what job?

because entry level pay for delivery people is as good as a degree start pay
sometimes even better. so who's to be blamed for such n such?

then what? rulers will say 'give free hse free food free monthly money?'

did we start wrong?

anyway i read a phv driver saying 'got car drive ok already'

(05-01-2022, 10:26 AM)menghuii Wrote:  now if you ever try to critic delivery people to go for more meaningful jobs,
they'll say what job?

because entry level pay for delivery people is as good as a degree start pay
sometimes even better. so who's to be blamed for such n such?

then what? rulers will say 'give free hse free food free monthly money?'

did we start wrong?

anyway i read a phv driver saying 'got car drive ok already'

Those PHV drivers can use their cars to ferry people around and at the same time use the car as a private car.  Therefore they are happy with this arrangement......
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(05-01-2022, 06:56 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  So Sia suay. crying

Only the rich is getting richer.
The poor becomes more and more poorer…

They have mismanaged the economy so badly…

This is All along Happen in USA , but " SG is kinda more pathetic than USA ...."

even USA homeless now got more Gov aid ,
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

all the wrongs start fr the top,the govt right down to the companies
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post