Shinzo Abe Attacker Tetsuyo Yamagami Used A 3-D Printed Gun

https://www.india.com/news/world/shinzo-...e-5500838/

Banning 3D printer in Japan soon? Thinking

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

I know guns can be printed but bullets how to print?

(08-07-2022, 08:29 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I know guns can be printed but bullets how to print?

Most likely stolen rounds since he was previously in the forces? Then print the gun that can use the mm...

Singapore also got 3D printing right? What is going to happen?

Think got salah. India.com  is not the most credible news source. Iz a gun he made himself, most news agency neber say iz 3d printed gun leh.

(08-07-2022, 09:24 PM)omgwtflol Wrote:  Singapore also got 3D printing right? What is going to happen?

Yalor....what if someone here do the same and shoot our PM? I know many many people dun like our PM.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(08-07-2022, 08:50 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Most likely stolen rounds since he was previously in the forces? Then print the gun that can use the mm...

Can make yourself, just google

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(08-07-2022, 08:50 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Most likely stolen rounds since he was previously in the forces? Then print the gun that can use the mm...

Most likely homemade rounds as the gun emitted so much smoke when fired.  
The gun barrel should be normal steel pipes that can be bought, while firing pin could be fashioned from a large nail.
So I guess only the plastic parts were printed.

Why that security guy saw the shooter took aim but never do anything??

how did he get the ammo? ammo can 3D print meh? need gun powder for the bullet to propel

Shotgun’s bullet has multiple pieces like screws, nails and iron balls, one shot can cause multiple wounds

(08-07-2022, 11:11 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Shotgun’s bullet has multiple pieces like screws, nails and iron balls, one shot can cause multiple wounds

[Image: FD6-DF562-61-F3-4-C44-98-F1-5-B876-BC196-B0.jpg]

Is this a 3D-printed gun used by the assassinator?  Looks more like a homemade double barrel gun made out of 2 metal pipes wrapped onto a wooden plank by black PVC tape.

[Image: FXJx-L3-VXw-AYF8-TK-format-jpg-name-medium.jpg]

https://twitter.com/lazydjay/status/1545422374752976899

Although 3D printers can quite accurate make objects, strangely why a retired ex military person in his 40s can fire 2 shots with both hitting the target 

1 shot hit the neck while the other hit deep into Abe's heart

The surgery team said they took too long to find the bullet deep in the heart that led to massive bleeding leading to Abe's death

Perhaps more will unfold in the coming days and weeks, or perhaps not

Ban internet also..

[Image: FXJx-L3-VXw-AYF8-TK-format-jpg-name-medium.jpg]

Wonder how he fired that thing with no firing pin, trigger and gun butt. Probably he placed two bullets into the short pipe and hit the bullet with a chipping hammer........ Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(08-07-2022, 07:42 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  https://www.india.com/news/world/shinzo-...e-5500838/

He must be testing his new toy lah!

(08-07-2022, 10:30 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Why that security guy saw the shooter took aim but never do anything??
Perhaps, the security thought it was a camera and the person might be taking pictures. They never thought a gun would look like this so they ignore the threat.

(09-07-2022, 11:53 AM)Tml7788 Wrote:  Perhaps, the security thought it was a camera and the person might be taking pictures. They never thought a gun would look like this so they ignore the threat.

That can be the reason for the first shot but the second shot??

And Abe went on with his speech instead of taking cover? The entire event looked so unbelievable.. I saw a clip showing the 2 shots from a distance circulating on whatsapp...

(08-07-2022, 10:30 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Why that security guy saw the shooter took aim but never do anything??

I supposed the security guy saw him firing the first shot but was frozen with shock and before he recovered from the shock and composed himself, the gunman already fired the second shot.
I think you expect the security guard to react like Client Eastwood with a quick draw like in the Hollywood movie the good, the bad and the ugly...... Big Grin

Carl Jung

(09-07-2022, 12:16 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I supposed the security guy saw him firing the first shot but was frozen with shock and before he recovered from the shock and composed himself, the gunman already fired the second shot.
I think you expect the security guard to react like Client Eastwood with a quick draw like in the Hollywood movie the good, the bad and the ugly...... Big Grin
I do have some assumptions, I was expecting the security unit to be well trained for split second reactions given that they are professionally trained for situations. 

But then again, as Abe is a retired politician maybe the top elite is not with him but with current administration.

Now the homemade gun has given ideas to assassins wanting to kill big shots throughout the world.

One qns, how come people beside Abe was not hit since this is a shotgun ?

Smile

(09-07-2022, 12:31 PM)Sticw Wrote:  I do have some assumptions, I was expecting the security unit to be well trained for split second reactions given that they are professionally trained for situations. 

But then again, as Abe is a retired politician maybe the top elite is not with him but with current administration.
I think the SWAT police are not bodyguards. What the PM needed was bodyguards where they are really professional at protecting their boss and in worst case scenario like Abe, they will block the shot with their own body. But here again as you said Abe is an ex-PM where they only gave him SWAT police...... Big Grin

Carl Jung

(08-07-2022, 09:38 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Yalor....what if someone here do the same and shoot our PM? I know many many people dun like our PM.

what if ah................i'll be laughing and dancing like a man man for a week..................just like i did when Lee KILL You kicked the bucket ! Rotfl

(09-07-2022, 12:36 PM)Niubee Wrote:  One qns, how come people beside Abe was not hit since this is a shotgun ?

The guy aimed at Abe not those beside him lah 
Once bullets enter body it will not bounced out n hit someone else

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(09-07-2022, 12:49 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  The guy aimed at Abe not those beside him lah 
Once bullets enter body it will not bounced out n hit someone else

i understand is shotgun. Is a burst of many ball bearings.... ?? My guess.

It cant be one bullet...

Smile

(09-07-2022, 12:36 PM)Niubee Wrote:  One qns, how come people beside Abe was not hit since this is a shotgun ?
I understand he fired from about 10 feet away. At this range  the ball bearings or whatever are not widely disperse. At longer range, what you say might come true........ Big Grin

Carl Jung

(09-07-2022, 12:54 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I understand he fired from about 10 feet away. At this range  the ball bearings or whatever are not widely disperse. At longer range, what you say might come true........ Big Grin

Heng la... since he is targeted and only he died. Concentrated burst on one target... more power. Laughing

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post