Shopee : I bought a waterproof watch for 1cent

[Image: ke7N4XQ.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Congrats!

(24-10-2022, 09:01 AM)wendychan Wrote:  raining  - lets hope rain doesnt stop till tomorrow
(06-11-2022, 10:41 AM)wendychan Wrote:  macham like she is such a media guru
she even needs to have ang mo hair colour.- for shock value FOOk FOOk FOOk

If you really have a brain like Buffett or aspiring to be Buffett, you wouldn't waste time buying and posting this to tell everybody how stupid you are.

(24-10-2022, 09:01 AM)wendychan Wrote:  raining  - lets hope rain doesnt stop till tomorrow

But delivery cost $5?

8Umbrella Umbrella

Sometimes I wonder these kinds of watches how do the sellers make any money. Or whether these watches work well in the first place.

(06-11-2022, 05:36 PM)klat Wrote:  But delivery cost $5?

Free Delivery but deal only for new users.

I believe still on so you should be able to get it.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(06-11-2022, 06:13 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Free Delivery but deal only for new users.

I believe still on so you should be able to get it.

You're a new user? I thought u always buy things from shopee?

commie ahtiongs so kind to you, not only sell to you at a loss but aso pay for the delivery

(06-11-2022, 06:19 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  You're a new user? I thought u always buy things from shopee?

Ì was signing up for my mom and showing her how to buy some chopsticks

better dun encourage old folks to buy online. sakali they buy toys how?

(06-11-2022, 06:27 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Ì was signing up for my mom and showing her how to buy some chopsticks

Good filial son.

(06-11-2022, 06:32 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  better dun encourage old folks to buy online. sakali they buy toys how?
It's not linked to any payment. 

She will let me check before checkout and payment.

Can get free from HPB and also count your step
[+] 1 user Likes Alam's post

(06-11-2022, 07:22 PM)Alam Wrote:  Can get free from HPB and also count your step

The HPB watch I have collected but need to charge every other day.

This one is a normal watch no need charging...and is waterproof

i believe is fake ad ?

(06-11-2022, 07:24 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The HPB watch I have collected but need to charge every other day.

This one is a normal watch no need charging...and is waterproof

this is a led watch,  the normal price should be $1-$2, not $9.xx shown.

Cheapo spotted.

ah butt keeps buying cheap gadgets that don't really last...must have piled up e-waste at home  Confused

Thank you for sharing the lobang.

Quite nice Sia the watch ⌚

realli arr

(06-11-2022, 05:10 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  [Image: ke7N4XQ.jpg]

Has your watch arrived? I'd be very curious what kind of watch you get for 1 cent.

(12-11-2022, 12:37 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Has your watch arrived? I'd be very curious what kind of watch you get for 1 cent.
It seems too good to be true, is     there any catch........? Thinking

Sometimes, the delivery guy or whoever also don't bother to do the delivery. It is more worth selling outside but thank you for ordering.

1 cent probably can work for 1 day

(12-11-2022, 01:22 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  1 cent probably can work for 1 day
I think you are right....... Clapping
Cool 

Okay the watch has arrived.
I put in in a cup of water for 1 hr to test its waterproofing and it works fine. 

The LED looks classic like some of the oldest digital watches from 70s you need to push button to see the time. Because display is not always on the battery lasts for very long time. These type of watches are coming back in fashion with some going for high prices.

The number is crisp unlike in the picture where it look over exposed.

[Image: HDyiyZ1.jpg]

(12-11-2022, 03:15 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Okay the watch has arrived.
I put in in a cup of water for 1 hr to test its waterproofing and it works fine. 

The LED looks classic like some of the oldest digital watches from 70s you need to push button to see the time. Because display is not always on the battery lasts for very long time. These type of watches are coming back in fashion with some going for high prices.

The number is crisp unlike in the picture where it look over exposed.

[Image: HDyiyZ1.jpg]

You have hit a gold mine, but it is only once in a lifetime opportunity............ Laughing

1 cent is nothing to you but do you know how much resources were spent on manufacturing it and energy wasted to deliver it to you?

(12-11-2022, 03:26 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  1 cent is nothing to you but do you know how much resources were spent on manufacturing it and energy wasted to deliver it to you?
The watch vendor needs to lose a lot when Sgbuffett buys the watch...... Rotfl