Should Outer Manchuria forcefully annexed by Russia, be returned to China?

[Image: Ibcar4.jpg]

China two hundred years of humiliation started when Russia exploited a preoccupied with war China during the the first Opium war to force China to give up Outer Mnachuria !

crying
[+] 1 user Likes way's post

China Xi must tell little ang moh putin, no return of Outer Manchuria back to China, no help from China !
Opasnie-14 Threatening
[+] 2 users Like way's post

[Image: 1784-BF7-C-135-D-4344-9-B6-F-7-CBD9551-A527.gif]

japan is getting each day on their military, they almost ready to fight Russia if global war break out & they will sure want back the 4 islands from russia plus big chunk of lands in siberia if possible.
china has totally no balls.

俄罗斯与日本回到战争状态! 日军规划夺回北方四岛!

[Image: F19-EB881-F911-471-A-ADFC-42-E7-F81-EF7-FA.gif]

Kokee kokee kokee hiaz

Should New Mexico forcefully annexed by US, be returned to Mexico?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

tw more urgent lah. one by one

(24-03-2022, 06:55 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Should New Mexico forcefully annexed by US, be returned to Mexico?

You don't agreed that China should complete the cleansing of over 200 hundred years under Ang Moh humiliation by taking back the last piece of land Outer Manchuria, stolen by Russian ang moh ? 

Thinking

(24-03-2022, 07:57 PM)way Wrote:  You don't agreed that China should complete the cleansing of over 200 hundred years under Ang Moh humiliation by taking back the last piece of land Outer Manchuria, stolen by Russian ang moh ? 

Thinking
You don't agree that Mexico complete the cleansing of over 200 hundred years under Ang Moh humiliation by taking back their lost land, stolen by Russian? Thinking

Btw, technically speaking, the last piece of land China to take back is Taiwan.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

I think that forumer called "cock cock kai" doesn't know Japan was nuked twice - one at Hiroshima the other at Nagasaki!

Russia has thousands and thousands of nuclear warheads - and the warhead nowadays are at least 10 times more powerful than those dropped at the abovementioned Japanese cities ... do they want Tokyo Osaka totally wipe out from the surface of the earth ... already Japanese are shitting in their pants today when NKorea just fired an ICBM at the sea near Aomori Japan.

Think again ... it's not the size of the army that wins you the war- its the nuclear warheads and hypersonic missiles that will wipe you all who talked big and know nothing out from the surface of the earth ...

So don't wish for war ... your dreams might come true!

(24-03-2022, 07:57 PM)way Wrote:  You don't agreed that China should complete the cleansing of over 200 hundred years under Ang Moh humiliation by taking back the last piece of land Outer Manchuria, stolen by Russian ang moh ? 

Thinking

It seems you do not know there is treaty signed like New Mexico. 
There is a black and white. 
Also when ROC govt take over, they also honor whatever Qing Govt. signed.
Similar for PRC govt, their map never indicate they still claim it.  
so unless you can become cn leader. then there will be war for it Rotfl

There is no need to takeover Mongolia. Their 80% of trades depend on China. Enough liao.... controlled.

Smile

(24-03-2022, 08:11 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  It seems you do not know there is treaty signed like New Mexico. 
There is a black and white. 
Also when ROC govt take over, they also honor whatever Qing Govt. signed.
Similar for PRC govt, their map never indicate they still claim it.  
so unless you can become cn leader. then there will be war for it Rotfl

It seems you do not know there is treaty signed when Russia take Outer Manchuria.. You logic doesn't make sense. Both sign black and white not because they want to, but because they are in the losing side.

If go by your logic, if Taiwan is an island province of Japan like Hokkaido, and Japan won the war like russia, then yes it is apple to apple comparsion. Too bad also when you are on a losing side like Japan, what you win by force get taken away by force.

If US or Russia claim Taiwan to be their at the end of the war, it would be the same like Outer Manchuria now.

I love to make comparisons to past events. 

We Kao pei Russia invade Russia, but no one Kao pei US invaded other countries.

We Kao pei Russia bomb cilivian, look what US allied did in those invasion they started. Also bomb the shit out of the civilian.

We Kao pei Russia and China CCP no human rights rule, but they got their rights to decide whether to take COVID vaccines. Compared to US, u don't take vaccine, u lose your job (don't say I anyhow say, google on the story of Citibank employee in US)..

Need more example to Kao pei?

(24-03-2022, 08:03 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  You don't agree that Mexico complete the cleansing of over 200 hundred years under Ang Moh humiliation by taking back their lost land, stolen by Russian? Thinking

Btw, technically speaking, the last piece of land China to take back is Taiwan.

Ang Moh Yankee fight Ang Moh Spainiards .. their own business. 

As Emperor Kangxi said, who ever rule the land not important, as long as it is in Chinese hands.

But this is the best time for China to reclaimed stolen land of Outer Manchuria from the Ang Moh Ruskies. Do you want Ang Moh Ruskies to continue violating Chinese territories ?  The Ruskies have never been weaker and are totally dependent on China for money . It is now or never to wash the last shame of 200 hundred years that China has to endure of giving up land to Ang Moh , don't you agree ?

Thinking

(24-03-2022, 10:32 PM)way Wrote:  Ang Moh Yankee fight Ang Moh Spainiards .. their own business. 

But this is the best time for China to reclaimed stolen land of the Outer manchuria from the Ang Moh Ruskies. Do you want Ang Moh Ruskies to continue violating Chinese territories ?  The Ruskies have never been weaker and are totally dependent on China for money . It is now or never to wash the last shame of 200 hundred years that China has to endure of giving up land to Ang Moh , don't you agree ?

Thinking
Got no knowledge also learn how to google.. Ang Moh Yankee fight Ang Moh Spainiards?? If Mexico got Ang Moh Spainiards president to sign Treaties of Velasco, he still sign the Treaties as the president of Mexico..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaties_of_Velasco

(24-03-2022, 06:55 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Should New Mexico forcefully annexed by US, be returned to Mexico?

Go and start your own thread if you want to talk about that. Don't derail this thread.  Thank you.

(24-03-2022, 10:51 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Go and start your own thread if you want to talk about that. Don't derail this thread.  Thank you.

Well, here comes our clone..

TS asked a question. I asked a similar question back. What derail are you talking about?

Thank you.

yes. dun let amdk steal China land…shameful

yalor. especially tw which still belongs to china

(24-03-2022, 11:01 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  yes. dun let amdk steal China land…shameful

amdk can poke u hard hard... Clapping

Smile

So many 五毛汉奸 like gaypanda,niubee,ArielCasper,Fleetdestroyer supporting Russia invasion of China !!  Rotfl

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

[+] 1 user Likes ROFLMAO's post

(24-03-2022, 08:24 PM)Niubee Wrote:  There is no need to takeover Mongolia. Their 80% of trades depend on China. Enough liao.... controlled.

shameful hj..open leg for russian amdk to poke
[+] 1 user Likes pervertosan's post

(25-03-2022, 04:54 AM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  So many 五毛汉奸 like gaypanda,niubee,ArielCasper,Fleetdestroyer supporting Russia invasion of China !!  Rotfl

aiya, it's like saying I support amk waffug your laobu, got meh?  Laughing

(24-03-2022, 08:25 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:   It seems you do not know there is treaty signed when Russia take Outer Manchuria.. You logic doesn't make sense. Both sign black and white not because they want to, but because they are in the losing side.

If go by your logic, if Taiwan is an island province of Japan like Hokkaido, and Japan won the war like russia, then yes it is apple to apple comparsion. Too bad also when you are on a losing side like Japan, what you win by force get taken away by force.

If US or Russia claim Taiwan to be their at the end of the war, it would be the same like Outer Manchuria now.

They do not want to is true, but they face reality of four fronts,
then Qing govt was at war with UK/Fra and a big rebel by taiping revolution ongoing.
It is more painful to manchu because it is a place where manchu set begin their Qing/hou Jin campaign it is also other nomadic tribes 
ancestry land.

Reclaimed back is difficult unless you want to denounce the agreement which make one looks very bad,
Also Rus is still nuclear super power impossible to defeat,
Furthermore the population is long replaced by non asian faces already.
Although many Chinese Jap Kor tourists there, foreigners no voting rights.

As for tw it is agreed by us ussr cn govt to return to cn.
You can go to Japan govt web site to read how present constitution are formed 
https://ndl.go.jp/constitution/e/etc/c06.html
base on Cairo Declaration.

(25-03-2022, 04:54 AM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  So many 五毛汉奸 like gaypanda,niubee,ArielCasper,Fleetdestroyer supporting Russia invasion of China !!  Rotfl

Western dog barking again. This 五毛汉奸 here served NS in sinkie land. Nothing to sell Singapore interests so where the 汉奸 comes from? Better go brush up yr Chinese.. oh I forgot, western dog don't know Chinese in the first place. Lol.

(25-03-2022, 07:51 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  shameful hj..open leg for russian amdk to poke

Indeed, the loss of Outer Manchuria by China because of the huge land mass, under the threat from the Russians was the biggest humiliation and the most unequal treaty forced onto China by the Ruskie Ang Mohs. Those Wumaos so happy to open their legs to the Ruskies are very shameful hanjians indeed.  Dodgy Threatening  

Quote:The first territorial disputes between China and Russia can be traced to the 1600s when Russia encouraged its people to settle down in the region. By 1680, however, China took over control of this region, that eventually led to the signing of the Treaty of Nerchinsk in 1689 between the Qing Dynasty and Russia. Under the terms of the treaty, Russia agreed to give up its claims to this area.

Although Russia had given up this territory to the Qing dynasty, it had by no means forgotten its interests in the area. The right time to strike would come 167 years later, with the start of the Second Opium War in 1856. Having been battered by British and French during this war, China learned of Russia’s strategic build-up of military presence on its shared northern border. Russia was only willing to withdraw troops if China were to cede territory along this border.

Facing potential attacks by Russia from the north and the onslaught of British and French forces on the south, the Qing dynasty was compelled to comply with Russia demands to stave off invasion on at least one front. This led to the signing of the Treaty of Aigun in 1858, that formed much of the present day borders between Russia and China, along the Amur River. The Chinese have historically called this treaty an “unequal treaty”, one in a series of treaties signed between the Qing dynasty and neighbouring states in the region.

Kuhrt writes that there were concerns in Russia that this could lead to the Russian Far East becoming slowly absorbed within Greater China. Kurht writes: “In the 1960s, the German Sinologist Klaus Mehnert asked young Chinese who had grown up in Mao’s China what they had been taught about Vladivostok: ‘Almost all of them replied that they had been taught that the place [ie: Vladivostok] had been called Haishenwei “before the Russians took it away”.

This past week, when the Russian embassy posted a video on Weibo to acknowledge the 160th anniversary of the founding of Vladivostok, several Chinese diplomats and journalists took to social media platforms to lambast Russia for what the Chinese consider to be historical wrongs committed against them with regard to this territory. Shen Shiwei, a reporter for the state-owned broadcaster CGTN, tweeted that the Russian embassy’s Weibo post “recalled people’s memories (of) those humiliated days in (the) 1860s”.

aiya, ah mao 们当了大辈子的羊狗奴才,还落了个汗煎名,晚节不保,何苦哀哉?

Useless corrupted weak qing lady emperor was the cause of shame humiliation..
A woman can never b a good leader , just like taiwan who will lead her citizens to death n impoverished refugees into nanyang.

(24-03-2022, 11:13 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  yalor. especially tw which still belongs to china

ThinkingTawan .... nudief..U.S.