Ho Say Liao! Shanghai becoming China;s Covid Outbreak!

Shanghai becomes China's COVID epicenter as cases surge - Nikkei Asia

from my personal 2 yrs experience
really buaysai to lockdown
if omnicron is reduced to a common flu
then why do we want to lockdown ourselves?

(25-03-2022, 07:01 PM)menghuii Wrote:  from my personal 2 yrs experience

China no choice must lock down because population 1.4 billion. Singapore 5 million no lock down already hospital overloaded like blown up balloon. If China no lock down hospital riot liao..... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(25-03-2022, 07:07 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  China no choice must lock down because population 1.4 billion. Singapore 5 million no lock down already hospital overloaded like blown up balloon. If China no lock down hospital riot liao..... Rolleyes

Indians 1.4b no need to lock down. Africa has 1.3b also no need to lockdown etc. Indonesia
as 250m also no need to lockdown etc
[+] 2 users Like lionkingch55's post

Only localised lockdown and not city-wide.

(25-03-2022, 07:14 PM)lionkingch55 Wrote:  Indians 1.4b no need to lock down. Africa has 1.3b also no need to lockdown etc. Indonesia
as 250m also no need to lockdown etc

Becos those countries couldn't careless if their citizens died lah. Which demoncractic countries care about its citizens life?

Ok, all open then nothing happens before. Ha

(25-03-2022, 08:51 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Becos those countries couldn't careless if their citizens died lah. Which demoncractic countries care about its citizens life?

True. This carelessness overwhelmed their hospitals and killed many too.

No competent gov will want that and definitely not for a developing China that has a huge population. Their authorities has estimated that at least a million will die if they just open up. And there will be much more with long covid plus new variants will likely emerge faster.

Out-patients waiting to see doctors at a Changhsa hospital. Can't imagine the crowd if Covid is to spread widely.

Bo liao people suffer and some people happy hor
And they don’t compare deaths rate hor hiaz

China Vaccine no use...that why continue with zero covid

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

Very funny people here. Many patients who took Pfizer still die of covid but these people pretend not to see it and still criticise China vaccine no use.

(25-03-2022, 06:44 PM)lionkingch55 Wrote:  Shanghai becomes China's COVID epicenter as cases surge - Nikkei Asia

You really bodok man. Only 1 thousand per day, what is there to make you so happy liao, "ho say liao".  

Singapore little red dot also got ten thousand cases per day. How about US?  

How bodok? You don't know Omicron is only a flu now meh?  

[Image: Shanghai.png]

[Image: Stats05.png]

看你那副幸灾乐祸的嘴脸,别人有一点难,就高兴。

小人。  

(26-03-2022, 08:02 AM)webinarian Wrote:  看你那副幸灾乐祸的嘴脸,别人有一点难,就高兴。

小人。  

Translating into English for the Chinese illiterate (especially for those who have the illusion they are angmo):

Looking at your schadenfreude face, you are happy when others have a little difficulty.

villain

[+] 1 user Likes sporeguy's post

看你那副幸灾乐祸的嘴脸,别人有一点难,就高兴。

小人。  

Translate into English: 

Looking at your self-satisfaction face, you are happy when others have a little difficulty.

villain.

(26-03-2022, 09:28 AM)webinarian Wrote:  看你那副幸灾乐祸的嘴脸,别人有一点难,就高兴。

小人。  

Translate into English: 

Looking at your self-satisfaction face, you are happy when others have a little difficulty.

villain.

CCP celebrated their victory over covid19 last year when the whole world is suffering. they
even show wuhan staging large concerts when the whole world under lcokdown!

(25-03-2022, 07:01 PM)menghuii Wrote:  from my personal 2 yrs experience

Still needs to ask? China made vaccines are ineffective against their own created wuhan virus because the virus has changed so much since the 2 years they created it . 

Laughing

(26-03-2022, 08:00 AM)webinarian Wrote:  
You really bodok man. Only 1 thousand per day, what is there to make you so happy liao, "ho say liao".  

Singapore little red dot also got ten thousand cases per day. How about US?  

How bodok? You don't know Omicron is only a flu now meh?  

[Image: Shanghai.png]

[Image: Stats05.png]

China cheated on their reporting. They dont report the asymptomatic cases. It was 3000+ yesterday!So the total should be in excess of 5000!

lock down everywhere in shanghai for >14 days now, people cannot leave their house or compound lock inside till ki siao now.
poke to do swab test almost everyday to ensure none is positive, many people poke till sore throat & no sound.
most shops & office close down for quite sometime, inflation surge to sky, food delivery all over like rubbish dump.
almost 30 mil people in shanghai, Imagine>15 mil people do swab test everyday, crazy crowd & insane people.
zero policy, real clown, make sure ensure forever till 0 cases, LOL LOL.

上海疫情愈發嚴重,小區門口滿地都是菜和快遞!西安事件再次在上海重演,一護士突發哮喘因急診停診而去世!平時人流稀少的小鎮做核酸的隊伍,讓人震驚!

[Image: B19-A2040-65-B0-4-CF0-BF39-1918-D5151522.jpg]

Moronic kokee good boy hor

纸是包不住火的。。。中国人民向大家各国深感万分的惭愧和抱歉

(26-03-2022, 09:34 AM)lionkingch55 Wrote:  CCP celebrated their victory over covid19 last year when the whole world is suffering. they
even show wuhan staging large concerts when the whole world under lcokdown!

Show evidence of your claim. Don't just make claim without evidence.  

[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

(26-03-2022, 09:56 AM)webinarian Wrote:  Show evidence of your claim. Don't just make claim without evidence.  

No say liao lionshit liao

(26-03-2022, 09:56 AM)webinarian Wrote:  Show evidence of your claim. Don't just make claim without evidence.  

Wuhan Holds Huge Concert Pool Party After Three Months Of No Reported Coronavirus Cases (forbes.com)

(26-03-2022, 09:41 AM)lionkingch55 Wrote:  China cheated on their reporting. They dont report the asymptomatic cases. It was 3000+ yesterday!So the total should be in excess of 5000!

If cheated, then, foreigners in Winter Olympic, any athletes got infected?  Show evidence of your post.    

No way can hide one lah. If hidden, how you know Shanghai got virus for you to be so happy? Self slapping!!!      

(26-03-2022, 10:03 AM)lionkingch55 Wrote:  Wuhan Holds Huge Concert Pool Party After Three Months Of No Reported Coronavirus Cases (forbes.com)

If you get success, what's wrong with celebration in own country?   

Don't just be whitemen's running dogs lah.  

Folks here har... People kena COVID they so happy..

Is it because CCP life is cheaper, so they should kena COVID and die.. Western countries people life more expensive, so they shouldn't kena COVID and die..

Then there is also talk about using Sinovac vs MRNA.. I believe both vaccines are released around the same time. Even if China want to use MRNA, you think western countries will sell to China at that point of time.. Of coz western countries supply themselves first..

As for Shanghai shutdown, it is going by zones, not the whole Shanghai city shutdown, because no country can afford a shutdown of that level (25m people)..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(26-03-2022, 11:33 AM)webinarian Wrote:  If you get success, what's wrong with celebration in own country?   

wuhan spread the virus to harm he whole world and celebrate victory!!!

(26-03-2022, 11:53 AM)lionkingch55 Wrote:  wuhan spread the virus to harm he whole world and celebrate victory!!!

UK DailyMail reported Moderna is the maker of virus. Wuhan is just apread by US.   

[Image: Virus01.png]