Singapore PM walks fine line on China-US relations in Ukraine remarks

Singapore PM walks fine line on China-US relations in Ukraine remarks

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplomac...e=rss_feed

I think it is more of a fine line. He chose to walk on the knife edge.. ........ Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 3 users Like Huliwang's post

(01-04-2022, 02:46 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I think it is more of a fine line. He chose to walk on the knife edge.. ........ Big Grin
The strategy use little red dot to divide SEA and conquer. Dilemma now.Little red dot has no natural resources.
All well planned years ahead.
Form a circle to round up China as to prevent China economy and technology overtake USA
Taiwan is just another pawn for USA to build missile base be it port or land or both.
Qin dynasty is formed after much killings and destroy.
The emperor gets what he wanted. 
The cruelty of human kills human.
Citizens always be the victim.
[+] 3 users Like Oasis's post

The history book will still be written in his favour to erase the pain points in our lives.

Walking on egg shells need skills. I think he did just fine.

We are not a Beijing whisperer lah.

He's been walking a fine line after so many GEs without properly identifying the next Pm  till wan drops the race bcuz of health  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Why would pinkie Ukraine's remark make him walks fine line on China-US relations??

Did SCMP made a mistake.. Should be Singapore PM walks fine line on Russia-US relations in Ukraine remarks

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

walking on anything is fine, but not on fire or thin ice

(01-04-2022, 08:41 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  walking on anything is fine, but not on fire or thin ice

No body asking him to be a stuntman

(01-04-2022, 02:46 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I think it is more of a fine line. He chose to walk on the knife edge.. ........ Big Grin

PM Lee performing it for the world to see

It's free

If he thinks something could be problematic or dangerous, then don't provoke or instigate it.

No one is forcing him

(01-04-2022, 02:41 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Singapore PM walks fine line on China-US relations in Ukraine remarks

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplomac...e=rss_feed

At least achieved some publicity

The country most important now to Singapore is India. Our CECA agreement with India means our economy will slow to standstill is India pulls.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(02-04-2022, 03:38 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The country most important now to Singapore is India. Our CECA agreement with India means our economy will slow to standstill is India pulls.

PM Lee himself got entangled in the land of opportunities.