Who is this guy who cursed me and my family?

I don't even have any exchange with him here.

[Image: private-msg.jpg]

(01-04-2022, 08:52 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I don't even have any exchange with him here.

He goes by several nicks and was a regular at the old sgtalk forum too.  First nick was johnny.  Likes to curse everybody's family upside down Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(01-04-2022, 08:57 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  He goes by several nicks and was a regular at the old sgtalk forum too.  First nick was johnny.  Likes to curse everybody's family upside down Big Grin

Not good for him. So much angst. When he cursed others actually he's harming himself.

(01-04-2022, 08:52 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I don't even have any exchange with him here.

Just ignore him. Big Grin
Cursing ppl create bad karma for himself and his family.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Me tio also .. this guy just released from IMH and forget to take medicine  Opasnie-1
[+] 1 user Likes cwc29's post

(01-04-2022, 08:57 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  He goes by several nicks and was a regular at the old sgtalk forum too.  First nick was johnny.  Likes to curse everybody's family upside down Big Grin
Another nick he used is portaly.

I also got received before straight remove don't even read

Sounds like sofa.

Writing style exact the same. No need to guess who this person is.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..