Singapore hospitals bed crunch some stuck in emergency...

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/b...ium=social&utm_source=telegram&utm_campaign=sttg

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Same as in India

Bed crunch: Covid-19 patients wait in ambulances as Delhi hospital struggles to make space

We do have a problem with hospital bed insufficiency. Unfortunately, RK is no longer with us.

(20-10-2022, 09:27 PM)Oyk Wrote:  We do have a problem with hospital bed insufficiency.  Unfortunately, RK is no longer with us.

I can never understand your obsession with RK.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

𝑺𝒐 𝒑𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍, 𝑷𝑨𝑷 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒐𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕
[+] 1 user Likes Dan's post

(20-10-2022, 09:27 PM)Oyk Wrote:  We do have a problem with hospital bed insufficiency.  Unfortunately, RK is no longer with us.

You miss RK nnp ah?

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...s-now-very

mass outbreak of covid infection of medical staff and patients in hospitals will happen soon !

(20-10-2022, 11:59 PM)forum456 Wrote:  mass outbreak of covid infection of medical staff and patients in hospitals will happen soon !

Today sudden jump in covid death too. 5 dead.

(21-10-2022, 12:07 AM)Clyde Wrote:  Today sudden jump in covid death too. 5 dead.

expect the covid situation to be worse than before.
more deaths and mass infection.
because PAP is reluctant to impose any restriction anymore until serious thing breaks
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

So, still laughing at China's zero covid policy?
[+] 5 users Like cityhantam's post

(21-10-2022, 01:11 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  So, still laughing at China's zero covid policy?

Nope but I more agreeable about SG Covid policies …. we are small and we need international trade. China can close its doors, SG can't.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Following this will be nursing staff crunch as many will resign again. ....  Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(21-10-2022, 01:15 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Following this will be nursing staff crunch as many will resign again. ....  Rolleyes

Knn today I went to hospital with my wife, the doctor used outdated blood test results  of July to "advised" her!  Angry

The did a blood test for her this morning but the result was not out yet!
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

will ah butt stock up and self lock down again? or wait and see?

Hard to say cannot anyhow say but must say
u might be kena gong gong
singlon is monitoring the Death rate
Is it still one two one two or even zero?

(21-10-2022, 12:07 AM)Clyde Wrote:  Today sudden jump in covid death too. 5 dead.

Cannot trust those numbers 

Maybe its under reported..

(21-10-2022, 01:15 AM)Huliwangers Wrote:  Following this will be nursing staff crunch as many will resign again. ....  Rolleyes

India can supply healthcare workers

(21-10-2022, 01:17 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Knn today I went to hospital with my wife, the doctor used outdated blood test results  of July to "advised" her!  Angry

The did a blood test for her this morning but the result was not out yet!

Good luck to you

God bless you 🤣

SGH and Changi hospital still got beds lah....patients can go there.....Don't know KTP maybe have also so no worry lah until those hospitals don't have than we scare scare..

echo from the Past
[Image: Screenshot-2022-10-21-at-06-00-37-Why-Do...pare-F.png]

[Image: Screenshot-2022-10-21-at-06-06-23-Why-Do...pare-F.png]

(20-10-2022, 08:58 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/b...ium=social&utm_source=telegram&utm_campaign=sttg

Beds not enough lah! Confused

[Image: Screenshot-2022-10-21-at-06-38-30-New-Gr...arkets.png]

(21-10-2022, 06:28 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Beds not enough lah! Confused

There's beds but not enough nurses!

Military Destroys Covid Research Lab

https://realrawnews.com/2022/10/military...earch-lab/

New never touch on this topic clearly ?

(21-10-2022, 01:25 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  will ah butt stock up and self lock down again? or wait and see?
How can! He should walk the talk - on one hand insult China on its zero covid policy, but does the opposite - hiding inside his hole and stocking up!

So yaya - why don't sgbuffett walk around go to crowded places and mingle without wearing mask la!

That is terrible

(21-10-2022, 08:31 AM)sporeguy Wrote:  How can! He should walk the talk - on one hand insult China on its zero covid policy, but does the opposite - hiding inside his hole and stocking up!

So yaya - why don't sgbuffett walk around go to crowded places and mingle without wearing mask la!

to ah butt, stocking up first more important. as for locking down, can decide later