Singapore is postponing the relaxation of Covid-19 rules

JUST IN: Singapore is postponing the relaxation of Covid-19 rules, including allowing 5 visitors at home at any one time, amid a surge in infections. https://str.sg/wmKr
[+] 4 users Like Bigiron's post

What is ruling now ?
Till people blur blur
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

No more quietly confident but over confident ?  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post

'Streamlining' of safe management measures will start later, to be rolled out at one go instead of in phases: MOH

Existing Covid-19 safe management measures will remain in place in the meantime.

➡️ https://tdy.sg/3JSvKBk

@todayonlinesg

If they stick to infected cases of 20,000 daily, we will have to take quite sometime to reach herd immunity.

Knnah, I think I kena croned by Omi yesterday. Have mild flu like symptoms. Throat feeling hot hot. If dun see next few days means I join Debono liao....... Confused

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(24-02-2022, 12:51 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Knnah, I think I kena croned by Omi yesterday. Have mild flu like symptoms. Throat feeling hot hot. If dun see next few days means I join Debono liao....... Confused

First 1-2 days of painful sore throat. I kenna liao... now on recovery but still positive.
Try raw honey....

Smile
[+] 2 users Like Niubee's post

sinkies at the mercy of MIW in turn at the mercy of omicron/ deltacron xxx xxx.
[+] 1 user Likes Blin's post

I don't bother to read Mainstream as usual come news to PAP surely ..zzz

I just guess base on the title, it claim Actually tomorrow the MTF going to hold press conference to announce more " relax rules and regulations so call live with Covi19 " but they cancel due to recently spike.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Really don't know the rules and latest protocols now. ....keep changing.....can never follow and keep up.

Sien.
[+] 1 user Likes hansamu's post

sibeh rubbish. now back again. cases up U relax, now out of control liao again, we are being fxxk once more.
[+] 1 user Likes jus4lucky's post

(24-02-2022, 12:45 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  No more quietly confident but over confident ?  Big Grin

[Image: D60-DA591-8991-4488-91-B8-E587-DCEE7445.jpg]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

Many prefer wfh without mc  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post

(24-02-2022, 12:39 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  JUST IN: Singapore is postponing the relaxation of Covid-19 rules, including allowing 5 visitors at home at any one time, amid a surge in infections. https://str.sg/wmKr

THis is OYK so called the MOH has ready plan to deal with covid spike??? step forward step backward --kids play
[+] 2 users Like kc172021's post

WTF is the MTF doing? Opening the border to allow FT from S Asian cuntry to come in and F...k the locals by infecting us?

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 2 users Like surfer's post

what ????
[Image: giphy-gif-cid-790b761190503324d4fb24de96...-giphy.gif]

(24-02-2022, 12:51 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Knnah, I think I kena croned by Omi yesterday. Have mild flu like symptoms. Throat feeling hot hot. If dun see next few days means I join Debono liao....... Confused

I got a message that I had "close contact" , asked to do ART test and isolate myself at home for 5 days!  Cool
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

what rule ? got rule meh ? LJ rule ok
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

(24-02-2022, 01:11 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  I got a message that I had "close contact" , asked to do ART test and isolate myself at home for 5 days!  Cool

Is there any compulsion for you to take the test? If you don't nobody will be any wiser correct?

tomorrow will be a better day

(24-02-2022, 12:42 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  What is ruling now ?
Till people blur blur

Ever since goondu koon joined the MTF, the country has fallen into shambles because of his idiotic influence and laolen who was doing a progressive job lost his bearing. Spend trillions and we still end up in horlan like any 3r world country.

They just opened legs for easier international travel. Think iz backfiring quickly in their faces. Rich foreigners no want to come in bcos of high pandemic endemic nos.  Those dat come here oso bring in their virus bcos of relaxation of rules. Waiting for more locals to die off b4 r rate  comes down yah.
[+] 2 users Like luncheonmeat's post

Hope iz not but just normal flu [season ]. Did u makan outside? What type of mask do u wear?

Streamlining of COVID-19 safe management measures to be consolidated and implemented in one go, instead of the two phases that were earlier announced, says Singapore’s Health Ministry.

https://cna.asia/35mA78W

(24-02-2022, 01:42 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Hope iz not but just normal flu [season ]. Did u makan outside? What type of mask do u wear?

I very careful type. Dun eat out and kept safe distancing. I think I kena from a family member who likes to eat out, sit around and talk cock in hawker center and has flu with cough two days ago. Now I kena croned liao but mild so I think good chance to survive....... Confused

Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(24-02-2022, 01:15 PM)surfer Wrote:  Is there any compulsion for you to take the test? If you don't nobody will be any wiser correct?

I don't know.

But being  good citizen, I did an ART test and took a photo of the result as proof.  Big Grin

After that I stay at home for 5 days.
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(24-02-2022, 01:38 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Ever since goondu koon joined the MTF, the country has fallen into shambles because of his idiotic influence and laolen who was doing a progressive job lost his bearing. Spend trillions and we still end up in horlan like any 3r world country.

They just opened legs for easier international travel. Think iz backfiring quickly in their faces. Rich foreigners no want to come in bcos of high pandemic endemic nos.  Those dat come here oso bring in their virus bcos of relaxation of rules. Waiting for more locals to die off b4 r rate  comes down yah.

Tactically speaking, NO Much people so call " travel for leisure " OF course some still go despite Covi19, already can't wait to travel , go around sightseeing etc BUT still not say a lot.

A lot travel around is due to " want to go back home visit parents , close ones " just like what Malaysian in SG is doing same apply for those happen have parents at oversea, etc.

Obviously those so call " travel for leisure " You have to brace yourself fork more of course.
Remember that women with her daughter? get stuck in South korea because been infected there, have to fork out extra for it due to the expenses at hospital , misc check here and there "

and just yesterday news report roughly 30+ people book ticket travel to batam but got few cannot go because been infected.

This is what that person claim Air line industry will not recover fast at least till 2025 is logic

(24-02-2022, 01:49 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  I don't know.

But being  good citizen, I did an ART test and took a photo of the result as proof.  Big Grin

After that I stay at home for 5 days.

Actually there are so any rules now. If I get the message I also dunno what to do. I will just delete it ..... Big Grin

Carl Jung

(24-02-2022, 01:49 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I very careful type. Dun eat out and kept safe distancing. I think I kena from a family member who likes to eat out, sit around and talk cock in hawker center and has flu with cough two days ago. Now I kena croned liao but mild so I think good chance to survive....... Confused

You tested positive for ART? Mebbe iz just normal flu.
At least iz mild...

(24-02-2022, 01:49 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I very careful type. Dun eat out and kept safe distancing. I think I kena from a family member who likes to eat out, sit around and talk cock in hawker center and has flu with cough two days ago. Now I kena croned liao but mild so I think good chance to survive....... Confused

Is a small flu... wont die. After 2 days.... will almost back to normal.

Smile

(24-02-2022, 12:39 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  JUST IN: Singapore is postponing the relaxation of Covid-19 rules, including allowing 5 visitors at home at any one time, amid a surge in infections. https://str.sg/wmKr

Prata again
Clearly, these jlb ministers don’t know what they doing
Everything is tikam tikam guess work

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 

(24-02-2022, 02:01 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  You tested positive for ART? Mebbe iz just normal flu.
At least iz mild...

No ART or PCR for me as I am allergic to them. The symptom is covid. Anyway I am expecting to contact it sooner or later to attain a natural level of immunity. I am just treating it as rite of passage. So better get it now when symptoms are mild than later where symptoms could become bad..... Confused

Carl Jung