After double doses, over 60s still die, what is PM Lee s next advice?

After double doses, over 60s still die, so, what's PM Lee's next advice?

Even after booster shot, some will still die.

Who's not telling the truth?
[+] 2 users Like Scythian's post

Repeat as before..

Social distancing and isolation 

Just Wait untill Govt find something new to tell you.

SG will not do CB again for sure. Unless really really dam worst every day got 10k people RIP like that

More like if things get worst since they open out more , partly due to year end holiday season is Making Money seasons and civil servant year end bonus as usual coming

Want to control back Most likely is After CNY.

(16-11-2021, 06:34 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  SG will not do CB again for sure. Unless really really dam worst every day got 10k people RIP like that

More like if things get worst since they open out more , partly due to year end holiday season is Making Money seasons and civil servant year end bonus as usual coming

Want to control back Most likely is After CNY.

I think they will reduce the restrictions come CNY, cos it is important for Chinese to visit their elders and friends... Big Grin

(16-11-2021, 07:02 PM)debono Wrote:  I think they will reduce the restrictions come CNY, cos it is important for Chinese to visit their elders and friends... Big Grin

They already reduce yesterdays news you see .
I preferring IF things getting worst , is After CNY they will revert back some rules but I doubt so UNLESS IS REALLY REALLY VERY VERY Serious Like more and more people in ICU Waiting to RIP.

In fact still got many in ICU.

I read ZaoBao, even mention there is an increase of Younger child getting infected too.

Gov Now never release real live data , they just slowly release just to make it " look ok " again due to " Image purpose "

(16-11-2021, 07:04 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  They already reduce yesterdays news you see .
I preferring IF things getting worst , is After CNY they will revert back some rules but I doubt so UNLESS IS REALLY REALLY VERY VERY Serious Like more and more people in ICU Waiting to RIP.

In fact still got many in ICU.

I read ZaoBao, even mention there is an increase of Younger child getting infected too.

Gov Now never release real live data , they just slowly release just to make it " look ok " again due to " Image purpose "

Yes, there is no mention of the younger ones being infected with Covid-19... crying

Just like PM Lee,  isolation and staycation

Relaxation and vacation

(16-11-2021, 07:14 PM)debono Wrote:  Yes, there is no mention of the younger ones being infected with Covid-19... crying

Not telling the whole truth

Avoiding difficult situation
[+] 2 users Like Scythian's post

(16-11-2021, 06:20 PM)Scythian Wrote:  After double doses, over 60s still die, so, what's PM Lee's next advice?

Vaccination and boosters reduce the probability of deaths...but does not eliminate it 

It's like wearing a helmet when riding a motobike.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

It will get worse. Trapped
[+] 2 users Like singlon's post

(16-11-2021, 06:20 PM)Scythian Wrote:  After double doses, over 60s still die, so, what's PM Lee's next advice?

Live past 90s also die. What is yr advice?

Smile

(17-11-2021, 01:23 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Just like me,  isolation and staycation

Relaxation and vacation

are you infected with Delta in Melbourne? Surprised

(17-11-2021, 07:47 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Vaccination and boosters reduce the probability of deaths...but does not eliminate it 

It's like wearing a helmet when riding a motobike.

but it is very hard to low IQ person to understand this.

(17-11-2021, 08:35 AM)Niubee Wrote:  Live past 90s also die. What is yr advice?

Count your blessing if can live past 90s and die naturally of old age and underlying illness that come with old age. But not let vaccines cut short your blessing of naturally long life  which one cld have live till their last breath. 

But if one is tired of living that long past 90 or more go take the booster vaccine it will give u the boost to paradise Thinking Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Goldmine's post

(17-11-2021, 12:31 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  are you infected with Delta in Melbourne? Surprised

Nothing good comes from you

You better have a check up

Any link?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(17-11-2021, 01:25 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  Count your blessing if can live past 90s and die naturally of old age and underlying illness that come with old age. But not let vaccines cut short your blessing of naturally long life  which one cld have live till their last breath. 

But if one is tired of living that long past 90 or more go take the booster vaccine it will give u the boost to paradise Thinking Smile

With modern tech. and medicines one can lived till 100...but if take the booster vaccine, could make one up lorry sooner.. crying

(17-11-2021, 10:12 PM)debono Wrote:  With modern tech. and medicines one can lived till 100...but if take the booster vaccine, could make one up lorry sooner.. crying

Yalor! So many uplorry, still promoting booster.

(17-11-2021, 10:12 PM)debono Wrote:  With modern tech. and medicines one can lived till 100...but if take the booster vaccine, could make one up lorry sooner.. crying

Why would one wanna live to 100?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(16-11-2021, 07:02 PM)debono Wrote:  I think they will reduce the restrictions come CNY, cos it is important for Chinese to visit their elders and friends... Big Grin

yes... and have reunion together.. they still think of their vote .. they don't wanna anger the majority chinese  nudie

(17-11-2021, 11:33 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  yes... and have reunion together.. they still think of their vote .. they don't wanna anger the majority chinese  nudie

Elders still around? Most wld hv uplorry liao.  Majority more angry than ever.

PM Lee says No idea

Even the young also died

So who's bullshitting,?