Singapore leaders so easy only, M'sians fighting tooth and nail

Singapore leaders so easy only, M'sians fighting tooth and nail

What's the difference?

Malaysia's leaders got billions of ringgit to masuk lor!

Huat ah!

(28-08-2022, 06:31 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Singapore leaders so easy only, M'sians fighting tooth and nail

What's the difference?

Msian leaders are corrupted and dirty, they like to poke Mongolian or their aide’s arseholes and then they go to jail Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(28-08-2022, 07:42 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Malaysia's leaders got billions of ringgit to masuk lor!

Huat ah!

Sadly SG leaders so poor

(28-08-2022, 06:31 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Singapore leaders so easy only, M'sians fighting tooth and nail

What's the difference?

Fight to split the pie amongst themselves lah.  Laughing

The difference is that they have not found a way to legalize corruption like pap have.

Singaporeans will come out to protest when things go wrong. They did so when govt wanted to push for high population. They did so when they were unhappy about CPF.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

What's the difference?

What about in Australia? Backstabbing one another…

Kevin Rudd was ousted…Tony Abbott was ousted by Malcolm Turnbull….then Malcolm Turnbull was also ousted, and now Scott Morrison is in trouble for misconduct and will be sued by Albanese and ALO

In fact PAP is lucky to have " cunning , smart LKY "

After we split from Malaysia.

The current PAP team lead by LHL is JUST ENJOY THE RIDE lay down from the Old PAP team lead by LKY.

MY side , their Politics more intensive etc. Is not like our one.

MY politicians strike rich by billions..

You throw ANY Current PAP so call MPs, Ministers in another countries like USA, Europe, even go to MY
Surely get voted out easily come one vs one .

Don't mention Taiwan, surely kick out very fast.

SG inner politics now become " child play " in play ground.

(28-08-2022, 08:44 AM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  The difference is that they have not found a way to legalize corruption like pap have.

The real difference is freedom of speech and expressions.

(28-08-2022, 08:44 AM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  The difference is that they have not found a way to legalize corruption like pap have.

They soon pick up the skill and do better than pap