stupid Poems till today
Angry 

u cannot update yr portfolio to reflect real holdings
too rigid Confused

Safer to put money in poems than banks?

Poems is for ah pek investors. Always feel that Philips don't want to spend money on IT to enhance user interface. Not like the commission rates or terms are favourable as well.

HSI down till almost 21000 now, funds pull out, HK become real junk market of china now, deserve it, Wait for US to unpeg HKD, that is the end of HK financial system.
US start oil sanction on Russia, super nice, oil will surge but as long as evil russia & china sink, a safer world.

国会启动废除与俄正常贸易关系禁俄石油立法程序!

国会启动废除与俄正常贸易关系禁俄石油立法程序!

(07-03-2022, 11:53 AM)AngweeMan Wrote:  Poems is for ah pek investors. Always feel that Philips don't want to spend money on IT to enhance user interface. Not like the commission rates or terms are favourable as well.

If you know the founder, senior Lim, you will know why. Stingy bugger and a slave driver. But damn money smart and a visionary.

He was my ex boss. Can scold you upset down without using a single foul word. Those were the days.
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

(07-03-2022, 12:18 PM)RichDad Wrote:  If you know the founder, senior Lim, you will know why. Stingy bugger and a slave driver.  But damn money smart and a visionary.

He was my ex boss. Can scold you upset down without using a single foul word. Those were the days.

Which Dept u at? Wonder is that Pantry Auntie still there? I still owe her some momey. Haha.

Got poems 3

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(07-03-2022, 12:03 PM)kokee Wrote:  HSI down till almost 21000 now, funds pull out, HK become real junk market of china now, deserve it, Wait for US to unpeg HKD, that is the end of HK financial system.
US start oil sanction on Russia, super nice, oil will surge but as long as evil russia & china sink, a safer world.

国会启动废除与俄正常贸易关系禁俄石油立法程序!

国会启动废除与俄正常贸易关系禁俄石油立法程序!

This sound so wrong!