Singapore property is unaffordable, six out of 10 people say

Singapore property is unaffordable, six out of 10 people say

https://sg.finance.yahoo.com/news/singap...28912.html

Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Gstalk's post

PAP gave away good jobs to FTs & PRs. Of course they can easily afford.

Vote PAP Out, lah.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

We are screwed… Thank to 61% dafts…

Song Boh!
Unaffordable housing price is looming the market especially for the Future Gen.

CPF cant retire happily
BTO at rocket price.
COE at ridiculous price tag.
Flood gate wide open to “steal” our job.
High medical cost will make us afraid to see doctor especially when we suffer from serious illness.

9% GST is coming…
High Inflation is no ending at sight…
Life will be getting tougher and tougher as days go by.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 2 users Like RiseofAsia's post

It takes about 5 years to build a flat
Main Con needs to factor in inflation , cost of materials, transportation and labour, etc  increase multiply X years
How to tender cheap?
How to sell BTO cheap? Reduce in flat size many kpkb

If reduce from 5 years to 3 years
might see the difference
on marriage, baby birth rate etc
More foreign workers are required, right?

I tot is 100⁸% said that

Nobody will object to more construction workers.

China has common prosperity policy for the ppl.
Sg has nobody owes you a living policy?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

20yrs ago many low SES BBFA sinkie still can afford 3-R resale.

Naoadays they are struggling to hoot 2-R BTO.

From this can easily see liao.

Anyway Sinkie should alerady see this coming since the daze when some horse claimed that he want to help sinkie become millionaires with their flat.

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.

Property cannot drop. It is money like CDC vouchers dropped singlon picks and enjoy cannot report
later sotong will tell u:
U own nothing and beri happy. I give u credit scores.
i delete u u lan-lan.
u build outside my system i send drones to take u out.
How i know?

(15-09-2022, 10:58 AM)FartSunKing Wrote:  Those who hooted a 3R resale 20 years ago

Now can afford to hoot 5rm BTO or resale

20yrs ago 3-R resale even in golden area like Bishan and AMK sih can find at below 200K. Most of moi low SES BBFA uncles bought their 3-R when they hit 35yro at around this period one, none of them need to pay more than 200K.

Moi hoot moi 3-R around 10yr ago and that time in average ish already 300+K liao, those in golden area can even cost 400K.

Nao you try to find a 5rm BTO at 200K. Maybe if got people die inside one still got chance. Sad

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

(15-09-2022, 11:07 AM)Soulhacker Wrote:  20yrs ago 3-R resale even in golden area like Bishan and AMK sih can find at below 200K. Most of moi low SES BBFA uncles bought their 3-R when they hit 35yro at around this period one, none of them need to pay more than 200K.

Moi hoot moi 3-R around 10yr ago and that time in average ish already 300+K liao, those in golden area can even cost 400K.

Nao you try to find a 5rm BTO at 200K. Maybe if got people die inside one still got chance. Sad
Beri true. Yoour truth my truth and the truth learnt from Bolehland.
My neighbour got his by removing the notice and carry on from the disaster of those who once live there.
Now whole month taking out the suay things and installing new.
do understand singlon no chap people affairs. a bit of vibration is all i can provide.

(15-09-2022, 10:54 AM)FartSunKing Wrote:  There will always be greedy hypocrites and ingrates

Who will moan and whine for more from PAP

Just ignore these losers

And enjoy the Common Prosperity from PAP

With a grateful and thankful heart

That's no common prosperity from pap. Confirm anyhow BS.

(15-09-2022, 11:09 AM)FartSunKing Wrote:  Ladies and gentlemen

Nowadays low SES cleaners' wages

Close to fresh graduates pay when I graduated from NTU in 1987

Song boh?

[Image: Fb1U4qw.png]
Think this maybe somewhat accurate.

One of moi low SES uncle ish working a FT cleaner for those offices and he ish already earning around 1.3~1.4K back in early 2000s. Moi diploma nia first job in late 90s also ish around 1.3K, tiagong local U fresh grade that time ish 1.5~1.8K, so late 80s should be $100~200 lower bah.   

Though nao his cleaner salary indeed increased to close to 2K liao, think ish around 1.8K.

When they only interview the rich, 10 out of 10 will say it is affordable.

When they interview the poor, 10 out of 10 will say it is UNaffordable.

So draw your own conclusion

8Umbrella Umbrella

(15-09-2022, 10:18 AM)Oasis Wrote:  It takes about 5 years to build a flat
Main Con needs to factor in inflation , cost of materials, transportation and labour, etc  increase multiply X years
How to tender cheap?
How to sell BTO cheap? Reduce in flat size many kpkb

If reduce from 5 years to 3 years
might see the difference
on marriage, baby birth rate etc
More foreign workers are required, right?

Do you know now Sg is considered the pioneer to build high rise flat using lego method. This method cut 40% manpower and reduce the building time substantially but did it reflect in the BTO price?

https://youtu.be/R33bCwL7RZk

(15-09-2022, 09:34 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  We are screwed… Thank to 61% dafts…

Song Boh!
Unaffordable housing price is looming the market especially for the Future Gen.

CPF cant retire happily
BTO at rocket price.
COE at ridiculous price tag.
Flood gate wide open to “steal” our job.
High medical cost will make us afraid to see doctor especially when we suffer from serious illness.

9% GST is coming…
High Inflation is no ending at sight…
Life will be getting tougher and tougher as days go by.
crying crying crying

(15-09-2022, 10:26 AM)Bigbluedot Wrote:  I tot is 100⁸%  said that

Gesti-109

Laughing

(15-09-2022, 12:28 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Do you know now Sg is considered the pioneer to build high rise flat using lego method. This method cut 40% manpower and reduce the building time substantially but did it reflect in the BTO price?

Actually the construction cost for 1 x 5 rm is dirt cheap. My brother in law is a civil engineer told me during tender there's already a price cannot exceed. Last spoke to him cost $30k only....plus PAP inflation maybe $50k max.

So selling it for $800+k....u go figure how much PAP fleece.

(15-09-2022, 02:45 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Actually the construction cost for 1 x 5 rm is dirt cheap. My brother in law is a civil engineer told me during tender there's already a price cannot exceed. Last spoke to him cost $30k only....plus PAP inflation maybe $50k max.

So selling it for $800+k....u go figure how much PAP fleece.

No need to ask your brother in law. I see those BTO Flat is really LOOK CHEAP, pre mould just stack and stack , all same design.

got one claim actually is " troublesome " to redesign, it will take lots of time etc behind for a new design.

WORST Now is EXPENSIVE YET SMALL IS REALLY SAME LIKE HK

Last time we copy from HK Public Housing design but is Upgrade make it bigger the unit yet afforable and Quality is there. Is manually using Bricks by Bricks to stack build up those old HDB flat, this is why you see OLD HDB flat wear and tear Only after 20, 30 years which is Justify due to Normal aging unlike the New BTO flat , just after one year or so, leaks here and there.

Of course give and take, Now pre mould is Flats can be finished build whereas manually stack brick by brick on the spot pours clements take times to build but Quality is better constructed.

(15-09-2022, 10:54 AM)FartSunKing Wrote:  There will always be greedy hypocrites and ingrates

Who will moan and whine for more from PAP

Just ignore these losers

And enjoy the Common Prosperity from PAP

With a grateful and thankful heart

You enjoy but I did not enjoy

100% I Have the Right for Opposition

Vote for Opposition

Vote for Opposition

YEH!!

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(15-09-2022, 11:07 AM)Soulhacker Wrote:  20yrs ago 3-R resale even in golden area like Bishan and AMK sih can find at below 200K. Most of moi low SES BBFA uncles bought their 3-R when they hit 35yro at around this period one, none of them need to pay more than 200K.

Fart Sun King is a mad man and always talk and live in the past which makes none of his comment relevant nor worthy to be read.

Most of us will not waste time even looking at his post just put him in the Ignore List.