Netizen suffers backlash after calling Singaporeans “fools” for spending

Netizen suffers backlash after calling Singaporeans “fools” for spending $100K on weddings, $100K on HDB renovation, and $1M on resale flats

https://theindependent.sg/netizen-suffer...ale-flats/

I agree that they are fools.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

"Another asked him, “Why do you project your own poverty onto others?”

Wow this is a good one...🤭🤣🤣🤣

Netizen must be a foreigner/EP/WP pretending to be local..
Cannot buy BTO  or Resale, so the heart is imbalance. Poor soul...🤣🤣🤣

Hey sounds like SCY..🤭

Stupid guy does not know anything.

HDB is a sure win. You spend 1M in a few yrs it will be 1.5M.

You just cannot lose as the population will keep growing

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Aiya just what you like, why bother with what ppl say?

(19-06-2024, 06:08 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Stupid guy does not know anything.

HDB is a sure win. You spend 1M in a few yrs it will be 1.5M.

You just cannot lose as the population will keep growing

That's a very naive comment which is especially shocking as you are not a junior college boy but already a middle aged man.

Maybe you are worried about what your mother's flat can sell for when you finally inherit it. You are trying to talk up the resale price by doing a TKL I suppose. Rolleyes

I normally don't share much of my experience but maybe just this one time.

Whether the netizen is foreigner or local, never impose your ideas on a person or a particular group of nationality how to live.
Especially in lifestyle, expenditures. 

What is expensive to you maybe peanut to others. If you cannot do it, don't compare with others. And breaks your own ❤️. 

There are people here in Singapore buying a 5ct diamond $300k for her baby one month celebration gift. 
You think she is a fool?..🤣

Well the fool is you lo, because what is 300k to other people?

Buy a 300k car last for 10 years, no problem. Why your heart is so painful?
People living in Singapore for 60 years, our population keeps on growing, all minding own business.
Working, family holidays, celebrating New Years...

Who will bother with a fool like you always complaining?..🤣🤣🤣

When Singaporean is already buying a $2 millions condominium apartment commonly. What is a $1 million HDB resale. 
Gosh...🤭

(19-06-2024, 06:31 PM)moonrab Wrote:  I normally don't share much of my experience but maybe just this one time.

Whether the netizen is foreigner or local, never impose your ideas on a person or a particular group of nationality how to live.
Especially in lifestyle, expenditures. 

What is expensive to you maybe peanut to others. If you cannot do it, don't compare with others. And breaks your own ❤️. 

There are people here in Singapore buying a 5ct diamond $300k for her baby one month celebration gift. 
You think she is a fool?..🤣

Well the fool is you lo, because what is 300k to other people?

Buy a 300k car last for 10 years, no problem. Why your heart is so painful?
People living in Singapore for 60 years, our population keeps on growing, all minding own business.
Working, family holidays, celebrating New Years...

Who will bother with a fool like you always complaining?..🤣🤣🤣

When Singaporean is already buying a $2 millions condominium apartment commonly. What is a $1 million HDB resale. 
Gosh...🤭
Angry Angry Angry

(19-06-2024, 06:36 PM)babygirl Wrote:  Angry Angry Angry

Oops...I better keep quiet ...🤣

Spending to boost the country's GDP.
That's patriotism.

Never compare. There will always be peepur who are richer and poorer than you. There will also be peepur who are smarter and dumber than you.

Just be heypi Smile

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like p1acebo's post

(19-06-2024, 06:24 PM)Oyk Wrote:  That's a very naive comment which is especially shocking as you are not a junior college boy but already a middle aged man.

Maybe you are worried about what your mother's flat can sell for when you finally inherit it. You are trying to talk up the resale price by doing a TKL I suppose. Rolleyes

He's single, he don't have to care if the future generations can afford HDB. So he keep wanting HDB price to shoot up for his own personal gain.
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

Not browsing the stupid independent website. Simply too many pop up ads Angry

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(20-06-2024, 07:14 AM)winbig Wrote:  He's single, he don't have to care if the future generations can afford HDB. So he keep wanting HDB price to shoot up for his own personal gain.

True.

As the proportion of BBFAs rises, the demands made on the government will change and as they become a powerful group...doesn't matter if it's PAP or PSP or WP, they will just exert pressure on the government using social media.

1.  Resale prices crossing the $1 m mark is good news 
2. Keep so much reserves for what? For future generations of other peepurs' chewren? Distribute all of them nao!

They'd agitate and lobby for self interests and they have one vote each.

(19-06-2024, 06:24 PM)Oyk Wrote:  That's a very naive comment which is especially shocking as you are not a junior college boy but already a middle aged man.

My opinion is based on trends and facts you don't start out a discussion by demeaning some one and expect your views to eb respected.

The govt has open Singapor up to a constant import of people and pur population will keep increasing monotonically. Based on this and teh fact that that this approach has not changed for last 20yrs there will be constant pressure on housing to go up.

In my opinion that it is all skewed to rising home prices with removable govt measures as a free put option. HDB are just a great investment have not met anyone who lost on HDB.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(20-06-2024, 08:55 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  My opinion is based on trends and facts you don't start out a discussion by demeaning some one and expect your views to eb respected.

The govt has open Singapor up to a constant import of people and pur population will keep increasing monotonically. Based on this and teh fact that that this approach has not changed for last 20yrs there will be constant pressure on housing to go up.

In my opinion that it is all skewed to rising home prices with removable govt measures as a free put option. HDB are just a great investment have not met anyone who lost on HDB.

"My opinion is based on trends and facts you don't start out a discussion by demeaning some one and expect your views to eb respected."

Good advice 👍...

That's the problem with our Opposition leaders and their supporters. 

You don't chide Singaporean voters and turn around asking why they always don't vote for me? Innocently...🤣
Or worse, start to rant about Singaporean's cowardice in voting democratically. 🤭

When a Party or Individual starts to demeaning others. Some kinder people like myself will at times offer feedbacks. 

However, majority will keep quiet and laughing in their hearts on your foolishness. Let you carry on digging own grave. Cheers!..😊

(20-06-2024, 08:55 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  My opinion is based on trends and facts you don't start out a discussion by demeaning some one and expect your views to eb respected.

I said you were naive. I didn't ask you to prove it. Rolleyes

Your opinion was based the fact that you haven't met anyone who lost on hdb? Obviously your opinion is flawed.