Singaporean Ang Moh angry liao.

[Image: 715-ECB9-F-2-B2-A-4-DED-A4-BD-BDDCA9-C29-C65.jpg]

This low breed ang moh can go back to his country. We don't welcome this kind of foreign devils. Don't teach sinkie what to do. You are no more the superior race. Personally I group them under the same class as ceca untouchables.
[+] 1 user Likes Great's post

Why not fly to Europe and don't come back, but there is nothing to stop from coming back after finding out the pasture over there is not as green as it looks, ok?

Ask him to yell it at pinky lah.

Will Ah Shame come out and scold him???

8Umbrella Umbrella
[+] 2 users Like klat's post

(19-10-2021, 07:37 AM)toothpick Wrote:  [Image: 715-ECB9-F-2-B2-A-4-DED-A4-BD-BDDCA9-C29-C65.jpg]

If its okay to this and that gather etc...its a matter of risk and death.

I already find the govt too lack to let cases go to 3000+.

It's a trade off temporary loss of liberty to reduce number who die.

I find westerners have difficulty accepting trade offs ...that is why they have gun violence and drug deaths.

For me places like US is not worth going as you may end up losing your life....its just a horrible place high crime rate, guns drugs ...immorality...its hard for me to think this is any good.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(19-10-2021, 07:37 AM)toothpick Wrote:  [Image: 715-ECB9-F-2-B2-A-4-DED-A4-BD-BDDCA9-C29-C65.jpg]

Surging cases in the UK have left the country behind the rest of Europe with former US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) commissioner Scott Gottlieb calling for "urgent research" into a mutation of the Delta variant known as Delta Plus.

Britain reported 45,140 new cases on Sunday (Oct 17), the highest daily jump since mid-July, around when Prime Minister Boris Johnson authorised the removal of most Covid-19-related restrictions in what was dubbed "Freedom Day".

The Delta plus strain Dr Gottlieb highlighted includes the K417N mutation, which has also stoked concern because that’s also harboured by the Beta variant that’s associated with an increased risk of reinfection.

We need urgent research to figure out if this Delta Plus is more transmissible, has partial immune evasion," Dr Gottlieb said in a tweet on Sunday. "There's no clear indication that it's considerably more transmissible, but we should work to more quickly characterise these and other new variants. We have the tools."

8Umbrella Umbrella

go us scared kena shot at, go china scared kena dragged away and made disappeared, better stay home lock inside yr flat

These morons do not study geography , history, heakth sciences in school....all these subjects r foreign to them...u test them simple Q ' where is singapore? Most angmos n silly locals will tell u it's in china or v near to china Or u go to US n adk the angmos where is taiwan...n most if not all in the ulu places will tell u taiwan is next to US, one of their states..

All these angmo countrues in euro r so huge n sparsely pop...u know or not, the social distancing in US is 2 metres min, not 1 metre here....we have no choice, bumping into one anither in chinatown or eg.

Not just ang mo, in fact we all should be angry.

Recall how carrots were dangle to us to take vaccine, how much off those carrots are fulfilled now?

Also, is there a definition of endemic? Is having mask on, cannot have group more than 5 and more going to be the new norm in endemic?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Cannot say liker dat...time tide waits for no man in rigid mental mode..
we r in the state of constant flux n rapid changes..
Wat the govt promises n carrots were correct at dat time in tackling convict 19 virus But

against this ectremely virulent, contagious infectious deadly Delta variant, it throws all equations upside down as there is no vaccine against this new introduction from in dear...

No body in the wide wide has predicted this ...
[+] 1 user Likes Yin yang's post

okay noted.
Please pack and go home.

Every day around ten people are dying of Covid and this guy is complaining he can't eat out with his wife and son. He needs to get some perspective in life.

he is correct, but do it in his own country.
[+] 1 user Likes mikotan's post

Which part did he mentioned he is from SG?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(19-10-2021, 08:01 AM)klat Wrote:  Ask him to yell it at pinky lah.

Will Ah Shame come out and scold him???
Ah shame is too shameful to show it’s face. This dark one is hiding in dark places where no one can see it.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

OMG! Got angmoh angry liao, then how?

Can we send our ill-bred syonan bitch luncheonmeat to comfort her Creator using her filthy meatLaughing

Our situation not under control yet. Please tell her to bear with it.

[Image: 05-EBE9-FE-DFC2-4233-9-C6-D-610132-D0-E70-D.jpg]

(19-10-2021, 09:32 PM)toothpick Wrote:  [Image: 05-EBE9-FE-DFC2-4233-9-C6-D-610132-D0-E70-D.jpg]

Is it  true that passports here are valid for 10 years and not 5 years previously.... Thinking

(19-10-2021, 09:37 PM)debono Wrote:  Is it  true that passports here are valid for 10 years and not 5 years previously.... Thinking
Well, he can just return it … no refund thou.
Oh well, I think he is a true Stinkie liow with his bitching whining and KPKB  Rotfl

Where cud he b in all those places he mentioned 🤔

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(19-10-2021, 10:18 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Where cud he b in all those places he mentioned 🤔

I don't think he had been to all those places he mentioned... Big Grin

Singapore passport is really like toilet paper nowadays. So easy to get. Before giving someone a passport, ICA should check that the values of that person is aligned with the community. In Switzerland, your neighbours need to agree that you are one of them before you get citizenship.

(19-10-2021, 10:27 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Singapore passport is really like toilet paper nowadays. So easy to get. Before giving someone a passport, ICA should check that the values of that person is aligned with the community. In Switzerland, your neighbours need to agree that you are one of them before you get citizenship.

[Image: Toilet-Bowl.jpg]

stupid to become singaporean. an ang mo still best to be in any white country. why degrade yourself and control by lee foundation.