Sinovac: Effectiveness for elderly

(17-10-2021, 09:50 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  mRNA ones have faster build up of antibodies, but along with it more adverse effects.
P effectiveness is better only in first 5-6 months, after that is below to S and likes of AZ etc
M continue to perform better but due to higher dose

China is also developing mRNA but doubt it have much takers. 

Anyway inhale methods are the ones to watch next year, 
it is known to be more effective and lower adverse effects.

Moderna has 3x more mRNA than Pfizer but worse side effects. Not worth the risk

(17-10-2021, 09:50 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  mRNA ones have faster build up of antibodies, but along with it more adverse effects.
P effectiveness is better only in first 5-6 months, after that is below to S and likes of AZ etc
M continue to perform better but due to higher dose

China is also developing mRNA but doubt it have much takers. 

Anyway inhale methods are the ones to watch next year, 
it is known to be more effective and lower adverse effects.

I think it is quite weird why can the immunity from a vaccine wane off so quickly?

(17-10-2021, 09:51 PM)RichDad Wrote:  He was PM.  Same as pinky, who dare to F him?

I read only GKS dare to talk back to him in parliament. But then GKS is older and possibly wiser than him  Big Grin

I heard that LKY was once a student of GKS...... Big Grin

(17-10-2021, 09:55 PM)debono Wrote:  I heard that LKY was once a student of GKS...... Big Grin

They are same age?

(17-10-2021, 09:51 PM)RichDad Wrote:  He was PM.  Same as pinky, who dare to F him?

I read only GKS dare to talk back to him in parliament. But then GKS is older and possibly wiser than him  Big Grin

Yes, it's true. He's able to make better decisions because GKS and some of the old guards dare to speak up against him. Nowadays, given the high salary of ministers and the MPs, no one dares to do it or they'll risk being dropped.  Hence, you see the parliament all having homogeneous views and no one daring to ask difficult questions. This political ossification and lack of diversity will lead to bad decisions.

(17-10-2021, 09:55 PM)debono Wrote:  I heard that LKY was once a student of GKS...... Big Grin

Yes, he mentioned it before. He studied economics under GKS.

(17-10-2021, 09:57 PM)dynamite Wrote:  They are same age?

No GKS is much older than LKY, and he has a doctorate degree in economics.... Clapping

(17-10-2021, 06:22 PM)dynamite Wrote:  This news is reliable?

Question is how worse can it be when OYK already acknowledged that Pfizer and Moderna is only 40% effective against Delta..

Unless data show that Sinovac is 0% effective against Delta, then it is a big deal (0% vs 40%)..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(17-10-2021, 10:40 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Question is how worse can it be when OYK already acknowledged that Pfizer and Moderna is only 40% effective against Delta..

Unless data show that Sinovac is 0% effective against Delta, then it is a big deal (0% vs 40%)..

I know a few above 70 vaccinated with mRNA are recently covid positive. But some are symptomless, some with symptom like running nose and sore throat, recover in a week and back to work.

Quietly, these mRNA advocates and pushers went to vax Deactivated and you dumb dumb under their nose listen to their sweet talk and stupidly trust their lies and more lies, then veiled coercion on the unvax to help push up their P & M stock prices

All claiming allergy to mRNA and excused themselves and went vax Deactivated and morons like most dumbass Sinkies, including these ever boastful but no-brains Tangsen and SgButt sacrifice themselves by injecting duds like mRNA

Brilliant!

(17-10-2021, 08:48 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Why isn't our govt changing their tack and giving our unvaxed elderly non-mRNA vaccination?
Temasek under Ho Ching is giving 2,000 shot, to try out how effective wirh term n condition applyed.

(17-10-2021, 10:56 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  Temasek under Ho Ching is giving 2,000 shot, to try out how effective wirh term n condition applyed.
FREE SINOPHARM VACCINE BY TEMASEK

(17-10-2021, 10:57 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  FREE SINOPHARM VACCINE BY TEMASEK

Dumbass you could be given placebo

It is a trial, not a charity, so it is NOT free, you paid with your life unless you saying your life is free

(17-10-2021, 06:22 PM)dynamite Wrote:  This news is reliable?

Nothing from news media can be trusted unless they can quote and attach reliable medical sources where we can check and verify what tests they have done,  how they carry out the research, and what results they have found.   If they don't and cannot quote such sources,  their news reports are just giving hollow and empty talks.

This article from this Nature quoted several study sources from Thailand,  Hong Kong.  China and other countries who have published their findings in reputable medical journals such as medRxiv.  Although their papers are just pre-prints without peer reviews,  the research papers have questioned the length of protection of these vaccines because their power of immunity was waning.  https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02796-w

(17-10-2021, 11:01 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Dumbass you could be given placebo

It is a trial, not a charity, so it is NOT free, you paid with your life unless you saying your life is free

You don't pay with your life, unless you are saying sinopharm is as dangerous as IVM..

It is not free because those participated in the trial will need to report status back to TM/MOH on a regular basis..

The funny thing is what's there to trial when sinopharm is already widely used worldwide.. What trial are we actually doing?? To prove sinopharm is ineffective?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

(17-10-2021, 11:06 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  You don't pay with your life, unless you are saying sinopharm is as dangerous as IVM..

It is not free because those participated in the trial will need to report status back to TM/MOH on a regular basis..

The funny thing is what's there to trial when sinopharm is already widely used worldwide.. What trial are we actually doing?? To prove sinopharm is ineffective?
You like to ask really dumb and stupid questions, yet when people tell you the cold hard truths, dumbass stubborn hollow head like you will not listen or worse, take other's wisdom and say it's yours.

Please lah, stop asking anymore questions, you cant handle the truth, you dont have the cut!

(17-10-2021, 11:13 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  You like to ask really dumb and stupid questions, yet when people tell you the cold hard truths, dumbass stubborn hollow head like you will not listen or worse, take other's wisdom and say it's yours.

Please lah, stop asking anymore questions, you cant handle the truth, you dont have the cut!
You keep saying people tell me cold hard truth, but when people tell you cold hard truth, your dumbass stubborn head also will not listen, so is there a diff?

I am offended that you say I take other's wisdom and say it's mine, show your proof that I did that..

I asked questions, because that is what govt fear the most, which is when people exercise their judgement based on science and data, just like what these people do in their work.

My job is not to tell govt what should be done. I am not paid millions so it is not my job to do that.

(18-10-2021, 12:24 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  You keep saying people tell me cold hard truth, but when people tell you cold hard truth, your dumbass stubborn head also will not listen, so is there a diff?

I am offended that you say I take other's wisdom and say it's mine, show your proof that I did that..

I asked questions, because that is what govt fear the most, which is when people exercise their judgement based on science and data, just like what these people do in their work.

My job is not to tell govt what should be done. I am not paid millions so it is not my job to do that.

Cut the crap lah, you aint got the cut!

Just admit it, it would be good for your soul, instead of keep trying to get the forum's attention by asking dumb and stupid questions

Fact shows clearly you were stupiak enuff to believe MOH and then keep giving lame excuses why you believe their lies

This shows you aint have the cut, dumbass!

(17-10-2021, 09:57 PM)dynamite Wrote:  They are same age?

Gks is older

(18-10-2021, 01:03 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Cut the crap lah, you aint got the cut!

Just admit it, it would be good for your soul, instead of keep trying to get the forum's attention by asking dumb and stupid questions

Fact shows clearly you were stupiak enuff to believe MOH and then keep giving lame excuses why you believe their lies

This shows you aint have the cut, dumbass!
Talking about cut the crap.. I wonder is referring to who..

It is my rights to ask questions. If you find it dumb and stupid, you are welcome not to read it.. By reading it, it goes to show you are dumb and stupid as well, maybe even more dumb and stupid than me..

And if I aint have the cut, neither do you, coz you are dumb and dumber, dumbass!!

(19-10-2021, 11:03 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Talking about cut the crap.. I wonder is referring to who..

It is my rights to ask questions. If you find it dumb and stupid, you are welcome not to read it.. By reading it, it goes to show you are dumb and stupid as well, maybe even more dumb and stupid than me..

And if I aint have the cut, neither do you, coz you are dumb and dumber, dumbass!!

Looking at your nick, I already guessed you are dumb

Didn't expect you to be that dumb though

You are angmoh is it, dumbass?