Situation is much riskier now than 6 months ago...but people let guard down...

Europe just removed Singapore from list of safe countries 

It cannot be Singapore become safer and we are removed from their list.

What is happening in recent weeks is authorities playing to this euphemistic narrative of "living with covid" and making people complacent about their safety:

1. ART positive people infected with covid no need to report to MOH. No contact tracing is done. These people not counted anymore.

2. There is no discussion of problems like long covid. As if people just recover perfectly....no long term problems

3. Daily deaths are blamed on "underlying conditions" ..there is no definition. Many people think underlying is stage 3 cancer, kidney failure etc.  ..but it can be something mild like high blood pressure . We don't know .

4. Herd mentality is taking hold I see at risk groups like elderly just going out because others go out..not thinking about safety.

5. Everyday 12-15 people die every month 400 die from covid.  10-20% of those infected will get long term health problems...the number is 10-20K a month.

6. The authorities can craft a narrative to play down information or massage until you don't think about it.

7. Don't be a fool. Make your own assessment.

8. If loved ones get infected and pass on this cannot be undone. Every month 400+ families lose someone...

9. One ignores the risks until tragedy strikes. Then you wake up too late.

[Image: T9J7qlc.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 3 users Like sgbuffett's post

Be patient. Pfizer just developed an antiviral that reduced the risk of death by more than 90% among covid patients. During test it was 100% effective.

We stay patient and safe. Don't play Russian roulette with the lives of loved ones especially elderly.

It's just a few months game changing medical solutions will come.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

fcuk big time or endemic? time will tell.

(10-11-2021, 12:53 PM)Blin Wrote:  fcuk big time or endemic? time will tell.

Politicians create phrases and terms  to give people assurance:
"living with covid", endemic...

But truth is 400+ will lose their lives due to covid and more than 10,000 will suffer long covid effects....every month...

(10-11-2021, 01:37 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Politicians create phrases and terms  to give people assurance:
"living with covid", endemic...

But truth is 400+ will lose their lives due to covid and more than 10,000 will suffer long covid effects....every month...

MOH should inform that there is such a thing called 'long covid'..and it affects many of us here..... Angry

(10-11-2021, 12:52 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Be patient. Pfizer just developed an antiviral that reduced the risk of death by more than 90% among covid patients. During test it was 100% effective.

We stay patient and safe. Don't play Russian roulette with the lives of loved ones especially elderly.

It's just a few months game changing medical solutions will come.

Good lah. If it works, pap will stand ready to claim credit for their fight against Covid.

Not correct.
6 mths ago we are not at 90% jabbed.
Now we are dying and blaming 70,000
Probability calcualate even worse.
Just disperse them within 5000000
add foreigners
add frequency

Those deaths included as young as 40+ and they are stil quite young. It is rather sad to be killed by covid.

For some of us who enjoy staying at home, there's no problem. But many are getting tired of cooping up at home.

Winter is just beginning...

aiya nevermind la....

PAP will soon become kanchiong spiders
if males white U think still can angGay gianBU
How to unvacc.?

Last time low death rate could be due to people were not vaccinated with mRNA. Now 90 percent vaxed with mRNA so death rate increased. Sounds logical or not?...... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Now we got the UNCENSORED

https://rumble.com/embed/vm2hq1/?pub=4

The real death fiqure is closer to 700,000 in Wuhan China.
Not 1 million like he said.
Though it made no difference Death is Death.

yes
now variant attack lung and immune

like aids

US corporation owned by England
her President is no different from UOB president
we now can safely update.
Trump was ordered to take down the Deep State of which he belonged.
If cannot understand refer to video.
https://rumble.com/embed/vm2hq1/?pub=4

why the people behind the Deep State wanted it done.
Bankrupcy.
How abt Ports' full of goods could not unload in US and Singapore also.
Australia Japan Asean NZ was offered to China.
Things do not go well.