PAP MOH thinks it can get away with this awful incompetence and vaccine bluff...

(22-10-2021, 05:44 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Hey village idiot, a big thank you to you for bumping up my thread hor

BTW, like I said, even given all the data, your puny brains will never be able to come to the right conclusion

So why bother to post your abject stupigity here leh?

Just know that IVM is NOT for you, PAP plp

You take, you sure die one

Say want to summarize, then next post say you given all the data.... No wonder can you a dumbass, who only know how to talk big...

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(22-10-2021, 09:00 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Say want to summarize, then next post say you given all the data.... No wonder can you a dumbass, who only know how to talk big...

It's becoming pretty obvious besides having no brain, you also do not know how to read

*Shake head*

(22-10-2021, 08:16 PM)ToTo Wrote:  Prof Tambaya admitted the biggest criticism of the study was the use of only 1 dose of 12mg Ivermectin (standard dose for treating parasites) instead of weekly like the rest over 6 weeks. 

That's why they conclude the results of Ivermectin is not statistically significant because it was poorly & under dosed! Get it?

Yes, I noticed that also.. But you can't use that to support the theory to say Ivermectin works right??

And what was the consideration behind that they only use 1 dose of Ivermectin but the other treatments are daily/weekly dosage..

It is like want to do a test but don't want to test properly.. Then why bother to include Ivermectin in the 1st place?? Don't understand.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

(22-10-2021, 09:04 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Yes, I noticed that also.. But you can't use that to support the theory to say Ivermectin works right??

And what was the consideration behind that they only use 1 dose of Ivermectin but the other treatments are daily/weekly dosage..

It is like want to do a test but don't want to test properly.. Then why bother to include Ivermectin in the 1st place?? Don't understand.

The narrative shows that Ivermectin can only work if it is taken properly, i.e. over a period of 6 weeks and not for just a few days... Wink

(22-10-2021, 09:13 PM)debono Wrote:  The narrative shows that Ivermectin can only work if it is taken properly, i.e. over a period of 6 weeks and not for just a few days... Wink

Then they have to redo the test with a similar sample size (>3000) to conclude that..

https://www.facebook.com/ZDoggMD/videos/...145975811/

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(22-10-2021, 09:04 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Yes, I noticed that also.. But you can't use that to support the theory to say Ivermectin works right??

The trial design was so clearly flawed. They (HSA & experts) used 1 standard dose of 12mg Ivermectin (which is typically given to treat parasites) to "treat" the SARS-COV-2 virus. Common sense will tell you that's fundamentally wrong already. 1 dose only over 6 weeks is clearly not enough. Thus, the trial for Ivermectin was designed to fail. The trial results did not produced any severe side-effects using 1 dose of Ivermectin. That's why Prof Tambaya said it's a very safe drug. To conclude from the trial results that Ivermectin does not work is clearly flawed & biased. 

Listen to this audio clip by Prof Tambaya.

https://v3.fastupload.co/file/8090

Now I hope you can understand.
[+] 1 user Likes ToTo's post

(23-10-2021, 12:06 PM)ToTo Wrote:  The trial design was so clearly flawed. They (HSA & experts) used 1 standard dose of 12mg Ivermectin (which is typically given to treat parasites) to "treat" the SARS-COV-2 virus. Common sense will tell you that's fundamentally wrong already. 1 dose only over 6 weeks is clearly not enough. Thus, the trial for Ivermectin was designed to fail. The trial results did not produced any severe side-effects using 1 dose of Ivermectin. That's why Prof Tambaya said it's a very safe drug. To conclude from the trial results that Ivermectin does not work is clearly flawed & biased. 

Listen to this audio clip by Prof Tambaya.

https://v3.fastupload.co/file/8090

Now I hope you can understand.

I do agreed the trial did not do Ivermectin any justice.

That's why I say give us the number and report, we are all educated enough to see if test make sense or flawed. If there is a good reason why Ivermectin can ou be administered once, at least document it in the appendix of the report to add credibility.

So there is still no large clinic test that say Ivermectin works.

(23-10-2021, 12:48 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  I do agreed the trial did not do Ivermectin any justice.

That's why I say give us the number and report, we are all educated enough to see if test make sense or flawed. If there is a good reason why Ivermectin can ou be administered once, at least document it in the appendix of the report to add credibility.

So there is still no large clinic test that say Ivermectin works.

You hv missed the point completely.

Won't spoon feed you. You're old & educated enough to find & draw your own conclusion. There are search engines.

Good luck.

You sing the same tune as sentinel. Are you his clone?

I have no intention of taking ivm, so why would I ever bother to search? But if you try to support yr claim with data and science, I am more than willing to take a look.

For those who keep promoting ivm, it is your responsibility to provide proof that it works, and not asking people to Google themselves.

(23-10-2021, 10:07 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  You sing the same tune as sentinel. Are you his clone?

I have no intention of taking ivm, so why would I ever bother to search? But if you try to support yr claim with data and science, I am more than willing to take a look.

For those who keep promoting ivm, it is your responsibility to provide proof that it works, and not asking people to Google themselves.

See lah, asking people to slap you and then die die say no pain

No wonder the title of ultimate village idiot reserved for a dumbass like you

Already told u numerous times, IVM not for rubbish PAP plp like you

Triple confirm if you take, you sure die one

Case closed
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

Don say din tell. Be prepare for more virus variants to kill us. B'cos there is no know cure.
[+] 1 user Likes Teeth53's post

(23-10-2021, 10:18 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  See lah, asking people to slap you and then die die say no pain

No wonder the title of ultimate village idiot reserved for a dumbass like you

Already told u numerous times, IVM not for rubbish PAO plp like you

Triple confirm if you take, you sure die one

Case closed

Oh, dumbass is taking again.. say until got dragon and tiger, at the end all empty talk.

Well, he can slap, I can slap back also. 

But like what I say, he is probably your clone. Last posting sound sondumbass like you. It was a giveaway.

[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(23-10-2021, 10:27 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Oh, dumbass is taking again.. say until got dragon and tiger, at the end all empty talk.

Well, he can slap, I can slap back also. 

But like what I say, he is probably your clone. Last posting sound sondumbass like you. It was a giveaway.
Yeàh i get it, kenna poked hard still say shiok

I already told you, stop asking stupiak questions, even give u all the data, you will also miss the point totally

And you know why? Because you aint got the cut, dumbass bozo, clown, village idiot
[+] 2 users Like Sentinel's post

(23-10-2021, 10:07 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  You sing the same tune as sentinel. Are you his clone?

Up to you. I don't owe you anything. I had showed you evidence that Ivermectin was & is a safe & effective treatment against Covid-19 but you're unable to comprehend it. You choose vaccines is your choice. I choose mine my choice.

Perhaps this will awake you ...but I doubt you are able to.

(26-10-2021, 05:21 PM)ToTo Wrote:  Up to you. I don't owe you anything. I had showed you evidence that Ivermectin was & is a safe & effective treatment against Covid-19 but you're unable to comprehend it. You choose vaccines is your choice. I choose mine my choice.

Perhaps this will awake you ...but I doubt you are able to.

Yup, you have your choice, I have mine.. But your so call evidence is just lame, and I hope no one buy into that lame evidence..

You and Sentinel (if you are not his clone), can be good friends.

(26-10-2021, 05:48 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Yup, you have your choice, I have mine.. But your so call evidence is just lame, and I hope no one buy into that lame evidence..

You and Sentinel (if you are not his clone), can be good friends.

And the vaccine evidence is not lame? It's full of crap & shit.
And that's your standard? Now that's what lame really is.

Good luck to you bro. You're going to need it ...alot.

Sure i agree that one should not take any medicine blindly 👍 so we should not take such vaccines blindly and do our own research right?

Here's what the world renowned Lancet Journal of Medicine a peer reviewed medical journal has to say about the efficacy of the vaccines: https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanmi...0/fulltext

Peer-reviewed research from The Lancet shows that the experimental vaccines reduce your chances of catching COVID-19 by:

Pfizer: 0.84%

J & J: 1.2%

Moderna: 1.2%

AstraZeneca: 1.3%

"Vaccine efficacy is generally reported as a relative risk reduction (RRR). It uses the relative risk (RR)—ie, the ratio of attack rates with and without a vaccine—which is expressed as 1–RR. Ranking by reported efficacy gives relative risk reductions of 95% for the Pfizer–BioNTech, 94% for the Moderna–NIH, 91% for the Gamaleya, 67% for the J&J, and 67% for the AstraZeneca–Oxford vaccines. However, RRR should be seen against the background risk of being infected and becoming ill with COVID-19, which varies between populations and over time.

Although the RRR considers only participants who could benefit from the vaccine, the absolute risk reduction (ARR), which is the difference between attack rates with and without a vaccine, considers the whole population. ARRs tend to be ignored because they give a much less impressive effect size than RRRs: 1·3% for the AstraZeneca–Oxford, 1·2% for the Moderna–NIH, 1·2% for the J&J, 0·93% for the Gamaleya, and 0·84% for the Pfizer–BioNTech vaccines."

"Uncoordinated phase 3 trials do not satisfy public health requirements; platform trials designed to address public health relevant questions with a common protocol will allow decisions to be made, informed by common criteria and uniform assessment. These considerations on efficacy and effectiveness are based on studies measuring prevention of mild to moderate COVID-19 infection; they were not designed to conclude on prevention of hospitalization, severe disease, or death, or on prevention of infection and transmission potential. Assessing the suitability of vaccines must consider all indicators, and involve safety, deployability, availability, and costs."

* Published 20 April 2021

I seldom eat medicine.
I only take it when I really cant tahan and overcome the symptom. The only medicine I will take is panadol, mainly is to
 bring down the fever, I still mainly depend on my immunity to fight the disease. 

吃药伤肝。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(26-10-2021, 06:26 PM)ToTo Wrote:  Sure i agree that one should not take any medicine blindly 👍 so we should not take such vaccines blindly and do our own research right?

Here's what the world renowned Lancet Journal of Medicine a peer reviewed medical journal has to say about the efficacy of the vaccines: https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanmi...0/fulltext

Peer-reviewed research from The Lancet shows that the experimental vaccines reduce your chances of catching COVID-19 by:

Pfizer: 0.84%

J & J: 1.2%

Moderna: 1.2%

AstraZeneca: 1.3%

"Vaccine efficacy is generally reported as a relative risk reduction (RRR). It uses the relative risk (RR)—ie, the ratio of attack rates with and without a vaccine—which is expressed as 1–RR. Ranking by reported efficacy gives relative risk reductions of 95% for the Pfizer–BioNTech, 94% for the Moderna–NIH, 91% for the Gamaleya, 67% for the J&J, and 67% for the AstraZeneca–Oxford vaccines. However, RRR should be seen against the background risk of being infected and becoming ill with COVID-19, which varies between populations and over time.

Although the RRR considers only participants who could benefit from the vaccine, the absolute risk reduction (ARR), which is the difference between attack rates with and without a vaccine, considers the whole population. ARRs tend to be ignored because they give a much less impressive effect size than RRRs: 1·3% for the AstraZeneca–Oxford, 1·2% for the Moderna–NIH, 1·2% for the J&J, 0·93% for the Gamaleya, and 0·84% for the Pfizer–BioNTech vaccines."

"Uncoordinated phase 3 trials do not satisfy public health requirements; platform trials designed to address public health relevant questions with a common protocol will allow decisions to be made, informed by common criteria and uniform assessment. These considerations on efficacy and effectiveness are based on studies measuring prevention of mild to moderate COVID-19 infection; they were not designed to conclude on prevention of hospitalization, severe disease, or death, or on prevention of infection and transmission potential. Assessing the suitability of vaccines must consider all indicators, and involve safety, deployability, availability, and costs."

* Published 20 April 2021

But real life data showed Pfizer sucks against Delta.  And we are even talking about serious side effects...
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

So dumbass WHO CDC FDA MOH HSA PAP should be using ARR rather than RRR

The vaccine program is a TOTAL FAILURE if measured this manner

We have been lied to

We trusted you

How dare you!
[+] 2 users Like Sentinel's post

They are over- relying on out-dated vaccines to solve new variants problem.

Just like they always over- rely on out-dated SOPs to handle Covid last year.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 3 users Like Ola's post

(26-10-2021, 07:07 PM)RichDad Wrote:  But real life data showed Pfizer sucks against Delta.  And we are even talking about serious side effects...

Yes and they're hiding the facts & truths. If you check SG The Magnetism Group on telegram, you can see many real cases of people with metal ruler, key, stainless steel plates, etc stick to the arms, forehead.

(08-10-2021, 11:29 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  But Heavens got eyes one lah...

Heavens will force PAP MOH to its knees as the cases balloon to 10,000 daily

And force it to admit that the AMDK vaccine is a total failure

When even if the restuarants open without restrictions, nobody dare to dine in

Where WFH becomes permanent even though offices are told to WFO, no staff dare to go back 

When healthcare workers all give up and pack their bags

PAP MOH will be forced to bring on board Ivermectin and Sinopharm to save Singapore

Heavens got eyes one lah, you just watch

But Heavens got eyes one lah...

Where WFH becomes permanent even though offices are told to WFO, no staff dare to go back

PAP MOH will be forced to bring on board Ivermectin and Sinopharm to save Singapore

Just as decreed by GOD and as the anointed messenger of GOD, the least I could do is to bump this thread and lest anyone dumb enough to forget hor, GOD NEVER FORGET!!

Let's see how long more PAP plp and cronies can tahan Omnicron, karma will not be denied

With Omicron, everything is becoming a reality, as is GOD's Karma

Heavens got eyes one lah

See, all the predictions coming true

(26-10-2021, 08:35 PM)Ola Wrote:  They are over- relying on out-dated vaccines to solve new variants problem.

Just like they always over- rely on out-dated SOPs to handle Covid last year.
Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes Teeth53's post