Someone print this tee shirt
Cool 

[Image: IMG-20220104-191637-068.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Bigiron's post

Rotfl Clapping Gesti-109

Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Gstalk's post

(04-01-2022, 07:18 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  [Image: IMG-20220104-191637-068.jpg]
Now it becomes a catch phrase, even can print such a T-shirt....respect.. Surprise-440 Laughter-68 Gesti-109
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

Pinky will reply: You dun wanna chicken wing, I also take your whole chicken 
Boy boy: KNN ……. 
nudie Fundance

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

Nice titties Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Take back whole chicken never mind, he might take the whole plate of white rice also.

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

[+] 2 users Like YummyKing's post

(04-01-2022, 10:12 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  Take back whole chicken never mind, he might take the whole plate of white rice also.

That is terrible, we need to curtail this....... Angry

(04-01-2022, 10:12 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  Take back whole chicken never mind, he might take the whole plate of white rice also.

It is happening liao. Beside GST, power, gas and water increases, more increases to come

Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Gstalk's post

Not to defend the govt but the net transfer is positive for poorer folks ...but Singapore cost of living is so high
, if you get sick or need dental work or something ...it just gets wiped out ....

And main problem is overall its just negative yr after yr  for many people.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Got chicken wings still not happy. 
One flood, one tornado, everything gone.
If one is not contended,
life has a way of kicking us when we’re already down.

(05-01-2022, 10:48 AM)Migrant Wrote:  Got chicken wings still not happy. 
One flood, one tornado, everything gone.
If one is not contended,
life has a way of kicking us when we’re already down.

Fortunately we don't experience any floods and tornado, therefore we should be happy and contended....

Lim Tean?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(05-01-2022, 10:53 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Lim Tean?

Ravi?

(05-01-2022, 11:06 AM)Migrant Wrote:  Ravi?

LHL?

(05-01-2022, 10:52 AM)debono Wrote:  Fortunately we don't experience any floods and tornado, therefore we should be happy and contended....

I think in absolute terms Singapore is better than many countries ...just look at neighboring countries....

But citizens in a country don't think in absolute terns they compare one yr with the previous,  if things get worse they are unhappy.

For Singapore ...generally downhill for many people. Just look at cost of housing, it becomes more and more challenging each yr for young couples and medical costs...I thing the medisave limit increase is not enough!

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(05-01-2022, 11:21 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I think in absolute terms Singapore is better than many countries ...just look at neighboring countries....

But citizens in a country don't think in absolute terns they compare one yr with the previous,  if things get worse they are unhappy.

For Singapore ...generally downhill for many people. Just look at cost of housing, it becomes more and more challenging each yr for young couples and medical costs...I thing the medisave limit increase is not enough!

The cost of public housing is serious issue. My parents time, they can clear their mortgages way before they turn 55. My generation, many made it just before 55. The one after mine like before 60 ... today young, unless their parents help out out, if not until they die .... ...

(05-01-2022, 10:25 AM)Gstalk Wrote:  It is happening liao. Beside GST, power, gas and water increases, more increases to come
And these are our basic necessities... crying

(05-01-2022, 11:25 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  The cost of public housing is serious issue. My parents time, they can clear their mortgages way before they turn 55. My generation, many made it just before 55. The one after mine like before 60 ... today young, unless their parents help out out, if not until they die .... ...

Govt has been pumping HDB housing to suck money into the coffer....!!! Clapping Gesti-109

Smile

(05-01-2022, 11:26 AM)debono Wrote:  And these are our basic necessities... crying

Of course must chop from basic necessities because these items are needed by everyone rich or poor and that is where the money is. No point increase price on char-coal, diamond or Rolex watch because not many people go for such items....... Rotfl

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post