Something brewing in Nanofilm?

(17-08-2021, 03:54 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Without growth PE has to get to 15 to 20 to even be reasonably price we can be looking at below $3 ...even at $2 for me it will be hard to buy.

[Image: kBrA4WE.jpg]

Ifast dropping 4% today...
Hey what happened to your repu points?

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

https://www.straitstimes.com/business/co...gen-energy

Nanofilm partners Temasek in S$140m joint venture to enter hydrogen energy business

Under the JV agreement, the total initial investment in Sydrogen is up to around S$140 million, comprising cash contribution of up to S$21 million by Nanofilm and the transfer of the group's hydrogen energy business and related intellectual property for a 65 per cent shareholding, and cash contribution by Temasek for the remainder.

(17-08-2021, 04:19 PM)forum456 Wrote:  https://www.straitstimes.com/business/co...gen-energy

Nanofilm partners Temasek in S$140m joint venture to enter hydrogen energy business

Under the JV agreement, the total initial investment in Sydrogen is up to around S$140 million, comprising cash contribution of up to S$21 million by Nanofilm and the transfer of the group's hydrogen energy business and related intellectual property for a 65 per cent shareholding, and cash contribution by Temasek for the remainder.

Temporary relief announcement... TH damage control?

(17-08-2021, 04:23 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Temporary relief announcement... TH damage control?

They are generating inconsequential deals this deal is $21M yesterday alone stock drops $460M in value

Also what is it that Nano has or.knows about hydrogen? This has nothing to do with core business. If core business is doing well why put money in something else?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(17-08-2021, 04:30 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  They are generating inconsequential deals this deal is $21M yesterday alone stock drops $460M in value

Also what is it that Nano has or.knows about hydrogen? This has nothing to do with core business. If core business is doing well why put money in something else?

Another SPH in the making...

(17-08-2021, 04:30 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  They are generating inconsequential deals this deal is $21M yesterday alone stock drops $460M in value

His wife GCB is worth much more.  Rotfl

8Umbrella Umbrella

Some.of these trading Gurus will get people killed.
Example is this guy promoting trend-following trading. 
All.is well in a long trending bull market but if you study markets closely a trending market is actually an exception.

The problem is not trendfollowing per se but the use of leverage to add more and more to a position as it goes up
Many of these traders use CFD to chase the trend. 
 However, it is not unusual to see "sudden drops" like in Nano and recently in some Hong Kong Tech. Many of these traders will be holding the most stocks at the peak by averaging up. When the stock crashes, the positions are at the biggest....and what they earn in last 6 months vaporise into losses within a day or 2.

[Image: 2QFNThw.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

No wonder he didn’t pop up on my Facebook pass few days keep promoting and his cost fee super expensive

(17-08-2021, 06:09 PM)Cmpunk Wrote:  No wonder he didn’t pop up on my Facebook pass few days keep promoting and his cost fee super expensive

Don't waste your money.
 During good times in the market you can find long lasting trends easily you don't need any of his method

During bad times all these "trends" don't last you find yourself cutting loss every other day..

(17-08-2021, 04:23 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Temporary relief announcement... TH damage control?

Old news. July news.
[+] 1 user Likes Levin's post

(17-08-2021, 05:44 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Some.of these trading Gurus will get people killed.
Example is this guy promoting trend-following trading. 
All.is well in a long trending bull market but if you study markets closely a trending market is actually an exception.

The problem is not trendfollowing per se but the use of leverage to add more and more to a position as it goes up
Many of these traders use CFD to chase the trend. 
 However, it is not unusual to see "sudden drops" like in Nano and recently in some Hong Kong Tech. Many of these traders will be holding the most stocks at the peak by averaging up. When the stock crashes, the positions are at the biggest....and what they earn in last 6 months vaporise into losses within a day or 2.

[Image: 2QFNThw.jpg]

Yr way of buying HK stocks adding on when stock goes higher it similar to his. When market good is good but when trend change, yr HK stocks are average up n badly hit now bro.